Our dirty little secret : You are beautiful

Our dirty little secret ~ 3

 

The whole school is excited to hear who's that good-looking photographer's chosen models are. Siwon, the photographer, smile as he made way to the notice board for this school, in his hand is the result of his evaluation. The Kingka's are on their way to the notice boards too, since they are the kingka's its kind of expected to see their name on it. Jaejoong is focussing on two things, one is his phone two is his friends. On his phone is of course, his boyfriend. 

 

Sender: Honey Bunny <3

“Joongie… are you checking the notice board?”

 

From: Me

“Yes baby, why?”

 

Sender : Honey Bunny <3

“You don’t have to! Trust me you will surely be chosen!”

 

From: Me

“I still need to see it myself baby, I’m going to the cafeteria after this I’ll get some lollies for you, like that?”

 

Sender: Honey bunny

“Yay~ hurry then, my sweet tooth want something sweet”

 

 Jaejoong chuckles at the last text, his boyfriend is just as sweet as the lollies he’ll buy for him. Jaejoong was being careful so Heechul and Kangin can’t see his and Yunho’s texts. Luckly these two are too excited for the results to even realize Jaejoong is texting.

“There it is!”

Heechul points to a crowded place. Most of them are girls and some boys. Even the photographer is still there, it seems like he’s still posting the results. Students immediately gave these three way as they walk forward to the board. Some girls are squealing as they walk by them. Heechul and Kangin of course feels flattered , Jaejoong is feeling indifferent, he will only feel proud if it was his Yunho fanboying over him. Siwon seems to be done posting, he turns back, smiles to the crowd and excuse himself away.

“Look! Ha! I knew it”

Heechul says as he points to his name who is at the top of the list. From the numbering everyone can see there are 7 names in it. 4 boys and 3 girls. Kangin suddenly stretch out his arm to a certain name in the list.

“That’s me!” He exclaims with some girls congratulating him from behind same goes for Heechul. Jaejoong also saw his name in the list , he wants to brag like his friends but his tongue is frozen as he reads something so familiar, too familiar that it can’t be true. Heechul realize his kingka friend is shocked of something, he went over to check on him.

“Jae? What are you looking at?”

“… Hyung…”

“what?”

Jaejoong’s finger move to a name below his name. It made Heechul want to pop his eyes out shine them then reread it again. Its still the same. The same name.  

“W-What?! J-J-J-Jung Yunho?! That nerd?! He got chosen?!”

Heechul loudens his voice taking everyones attention. The students start to gasp one by one cause its true! Jung Yunho is in the list!

“what in earth is happening? That boy is like the weirdest person I ever met in my whole 18 years of living”

“I-I know Hyung...”

Jaejoong forces himself to say that, if there’s someone who knows how cute Yunho can be it must be Jaejoong. He’s feeling so happy, he and Yunho together? Jaejoog can’t ask for more. Besides looks like his boyfriend’s hidden charm will finally be exposed and maybe he can talk to Yunho about making them official! It’s a good opportunity! But what exactly happened that made Siwon choosed Jaejoong’s boyfriend?

 

~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~

 

Yunho’s sitting on a brick at his and Jaejoong’s secret place. He’s starting to wonder what’s taking his boyfriend so long. Yunho pouts and took a peak outside, there’s still no sign of Jaejoong. Until a strawberry flavoured lollipop is sneaked into Yunho’s pouting lips from behind.

“Jae~”

Yunho turns around and quickly wrap his arms around that man.

“Jae, where have you been I was waiting”

“sorry baby, i was a bit late wasn’t i?” 

“Yes, but I can wait though. Mmm~ strawberry, I like, thank you Jae”

Yunho huggles his boyfriend by burying his head on the other’s hard chest. This is what Jaejoong means by cute. The dear look up to Jaejoong face with his almond eyes arched in a rainbow shape and his pink lips are smiling with the lollipop stick poking out as a decoration. Jaejoong’s heart had always beated fast whenever Yunho is around but this time Jaejoong can literally feel his heart climbing up to his mouth and dance it’s way out. Jaejoong has to swallow his saliva back to push that heart in to place.

“Yun!”

“Yes Jae?”

“I got some good news!”

“ooh~ tell me~”

Jaejoong sat on the same brick Yunho just did as he settles his boyfriend down on his laps. Yunho’s like a jumpy kid waiting for someone to tell him a bedtime story.

“Yun… I got picked to be the model!”

“Yay~ congratulations Jae, I knew you’d make it!”

“And…”

“and? There’s more?”

“you made it too Yunnie”

Jaejoong can feel his boyfriend turn into a lifeless stone under him.

“Yunho? Baby what’s wrong?”

“Jae… if you’re joking then I’m sorry its kind of hard for me to laugh…”

Yunho says with a hint of sadness in his voice he’s smiling showing how hard he’s trying to laugh, it broke Jaejoong’s heart to ing pieces.

“No! Yun I’m not joking, I will never make fun of you baby. I’m serious, we’ll be in a photoshoot together”

“Jae…together?”

“yes We’ll be in it together baby, You and me”

“…Okay…”

Yunho drop his head to Jaejoong’s shoulder feeling comfortable at the older man’s words. Jaejoong Yunho’s hair from top to the tip of it. That sad face Jaejoong saw just now, he doesn’t want to see it ever again in his life, it ing hurts.

 

~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~

 

School time is over and its time for the photoshoot to take place. But its not in the school compound so Siwon gathered up his models in the parking lot. He’s checking his name list just to make sure.

“Jaejoong, Heechul, Kangin, Min Ji, Eun, Biweol, Yunho”

 Yunho’s name was said the last making him got glares from others except for Jaejoong.

“Hyori definitely should take Yunho’s spot, who the hell even thought of making a nerd into a model?”

“yeah, its like beauty, princes and a beast, right?”

Those two girls laugh in together. Jaejoong glance to Yunho who’s obviously trying to ignore those girls. Jaejoong just want to go there then give his boyfriend a big hug but he can’t. Siwon just roll his eyes to the immature girls, that nerd is his choice, he then tells them to climb on a big bus that will take them to the set.

 

~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~

 

The set is on the top floor of a modeling agency’s building. All of them are awed at what they see along the way. Beautiful sets for different themes like nature, the future, old time, the streets and many more. They arrive at the top floor where a simple cute set is prepared. There are stylists, lighting men, wardrobes and many more waiting in there.

“Okay, lets get started kids”

Siwon start to pair them together, Jaejoong with Minji, Heechul with Eun and Kangin with Biweol. Siwon put Yunho alone at the end. All 5 of them start to suppressed their giggles.

“At least this photographer isn’t stupid enough to pair Yunho with any of us gorgeous peoples”

Heechul whispered to Jaejoong which Jaejoong just smile to. If he can just grab Heechul’s face to crush it, he can’t again. Siwon claps to the crew.

“okay! give them their outfits, make-up, hair and we’re ready to snap!”

Siwon orders his crew. Each of the couples got one stylist along with other stuffs, Yunho too got one for each.

“We’ll start with the outfit for you, step into the fitting room alright?”

A woman said to Yunho, he just nods. Jaejoong saw those strangers taking his cutie pie away, he has some suspicious for this. Jaejoong just hope they won’t leave even a scratch on his boyfriend or some peoples are going to pay hell.

 

“Great! More to the left please Minji-shii, perfect!”

Jaejoong and his partner Minji is wearing a white school uniform with a red jacket that is paired with neck ties for boys and ribbons for girls. Its simple yet elegant. Heechul is wearing it over a blue school jacket meanwhile, Kangin and his partner a black jacket instead. They haven’t seen Yunho since those people took him and its starting to worry his boyfriend.

“Excellent, we’re finished!”

Siwon exclaims to the couple. They left the set to give way for Heechul and Eun. First thing Jaejoong did was bring down his cool expression to worried-to-death one. He can’t even ask anyone of the man’s whereabout that would be too suspicious. Sighing hard showing that Jaejoong has a problem. playing as a good partner , Minji came to soothe the kingka.

“Jae? Are you tired already?”

Jaejoong look to her, Minji is no stranger for Jaejoong , she’s even one of jaejoong’s best lady friend.

“Yeah… a bit…”

“Come on, this won’t take long. You’ll be popular than ever”

“yeah, thanks Minji”

They hold hands to courage each other. Suddenly someone stepped out of the room Yunho went in, Jaejoong was so relief when he heard the door creaks, but he didn’t when he sees its not his angel that came out. It’s a woman. A woman in the same uniform as them but has a silvery jacket instead. The woman’s hair is long and slightly curled at the end. Her eyes met with Jaejoong’s who’s looking at her in awe.

“wow… she’s pretty, who is she?”

“i… don’t know…”

Jaejoong answered absent mind. They keep staring in each other’s eyes, that brownish colour, that slanted almond shape, that’s Yunho! Yunho in a skirt! Pretty Yunho in a skirt! No wonder Jaejoong’s breath hitched when he layed his eyes on her, or better ‘he’. Yunho’s eye went lower to where Jaejoong and Minji has their hand connected, knowing this Jaejoong quickly let go of Minji’s hand.

“Oh, you’re done?”

Siwon came into the picture out of the blue, He’s scanning Yunho up and down then smiles telling everybody how satisfied he is. Jaejoong noticed how Siwon is wearing the exact same uniform, Jaejoong didn’t want to think about it but he can’t help.

“Okay! After Heechul and Eun it will be me and ‘her’. George take control”

Siwon ordered a junior photographer. Soon Heechul’s photoshoot too ended and Yunho and Siwon took over the set.

“Who’s her? She’s quiet pretty”

“I know right?!”

Jaejoong felt jumpy hearing a  compliment slipping out of Heechul’s sharp tongue for Yunho. It all got buried down when Yunho’s photoshoot  started, he’s clinging onto Siwon. Their making many posses all leaded by Siwon. Reaching the end of the photoshoot one last pose, Siwon nudge Yunho’s face to the side letting only his right face show, the larger man hold a bouquet of flower between him and Yunho it made them almost kiss. Jaejoong hate it, hate it so much his face is turning red.

“Yo Jae”

Heechul tapped Jaejoong’s stiff shoulders.

“wanna follow us grab some snack? Kangin found a snack bar downstairs”

“…sure hyung…”

Jaejoong answer. Heechul noted how Jaejoong is glaring hard, he grabs Jaejoog’s arm and forcely drag him away.

“I know that girl is pretty, but he’s Siwon the unexpectedly model too partner. Come on you can ask her number later”

“…you’re right hyung, later…”

 

~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~

 

“Hahaha! you really looked good, But Jae look a bit grumpy don’t you think?”

“yeah, what’s up with you just now dude?”

“Nah, nothing, just a bit tired”

Jaejoong excused, he’s feeling a bit better after spending some time in this snack bar. He laughs to one of Heechul’s failed jokes, what made it funny is it failed.

“Okay then! enough lazing time to get back to the set”

Heechul stood up from his seat followed by Kangin and Jaejoong. These three gorgeous Is ready to be in front of a camera again. As they wait for the elevator to arrive, Jaejoong hears some familiar voice coming from the corridor next to him. He turns to it just to get the shock of the day.

“ Isn’t that Siwon and Y- Th-the new girl?”

Jaejoong almost slipped up. He manage to get Heechul and Kangin’s attention to that place he’s pointing to though.

“Lets say hi”

“sure”

These three went to them, as they come closer the scene looks more like Siwon is cornering Yunho. Jaejoong has a bad bad feeling about this. Siwon noticed the three, he quickly put Yunho behind him.

“Boys… what are you doing here?”

“relaxing? What are YOU doing here?”

“My photoshoot is done, oh Kangin its your turn now, be up George is waiting”

“Ah! Okay okay!”

Kangin drags Heechul away to the elevator meanwhile Jaejoong isn’t budging at all. His eyes went to electrify Siwon’s, then it move down to the woman behind this large man. Jaejoong move to left a bit to get a better look. This man better just come down here for a friendly chat.

“What are you waiting for Jaejoong? Follow them”

“…I just need to make sure something”

Jaejoong got a bit glint of Yunho’s pretty face and he sees tears.

“What the? Is he crying?”

“crying? What are you talking about Jae?”

“Yunho! I’m talking about that man behind you! Lets not pretend not to know , I know that’s him! why is he crying?!!!”

“hm… so you do know”

Siwon chuckles as he pull Yunho out from his behind. Yunho’s crying, really crying! He’s making the face Jaejoong sworn Yunho will never wear again. Jaejoong didn’t think, he just grabbed for Siwon’s collar. Siwon isn’t stupid, he counterattack by grabbing Jaejoong’s collar too.

“What did you do to him?!!!”

“Patient boy, I didn’t hurt your little ‘nerd’. I was just testing”

“Testing?!!! What the ?!”

“yeah, just some harmless testing aren’t we Yun?”

Siwon’s eyes retort to yunho with a wink, right under Jaejoong’s nose, he winked to his boyfriend. Jaejoong spin them then smashed Siwon to the wall.

“Test?! Tested what?!!! Yunho what did he do to you?!”

“Why do you care anyway?! Isn’t he’s just that nerd?! Aren’t you the bullies group, so why do you care?!”

“THAT. NERD. IS. MY. LOVER ! You jerk!”

Jaejoong couldn’t handle his anger anymore, He raise his hand up ready to send a blow to the other’s face. But he was stopped by two arms wrapped around his waist.

“Jae, just let it go please… you need to get your picture published”

“What did he do to you?”

Jaejoong asked with firmness in his voice, no one will understand how angry he is right now. He can just easily break a table in half in this condition.

“Jae-”

“what did he do to you Yunho”

“n-nothing”

“You’re lying, if you’re lying then you don’t love me. Now I ask again, what did he do to you?”

Yunho trembles, he doesn’t want to tell the truth it will cause this problem to get bigger. But he doesn’t want to lie either. Sighing, Yunho burries his head onto his lover’s back, Ofcourse he’ll tell the truth, that would also means he loves Jaejoong.

“…H-he, forced me to be his boyfriend, b-but I told him I already have someone who I love so dearly”

That’s all Jaejoong needs to hear. He let go of that photographer who’s still shocked by Jaejoong’s confession. Then he grabs for Yunho’s hand dragging him towards the elevators. In the elevator Jaejoong called for one of his drivers to bring a car in front of this building and leave it there, they’re leaving this place.

 

~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~

 

Jaejoong’s driving and there’s still that tensed face on him. Yunho who’s sitting just beside him is trying to shoo that away.

“Jae…”

“yes?”

“… Sorry…”

Yunho carefully says. It really sounds sincere cause it really is. And that’s what Jaejoong likes about his boyfriend. He pulled over on the side of the street just a few meters before they reached Yunho’s home.

“You know I can’t stay angry at you baby”

“Jaejoong, I love you”

“me too”

The man in the driver’s seat leaned forwards to kiss the other man beside the driver’s seat. So their lips met and so Jaejoong made sure their kiss is passionate. He put Yunho’s arms around his neck, their lips never separate. Jaejoong grab Yunho’s petite waist and lift him up over the border. Yunho moans in pain once when his back fall onto Jaejoong’s laps but it all got indulged in Jaejoong’s mouth. Yunho had to pull back to breath. Their foreheads are pressed to each other trying to make sure they stay as close as possible. This is too close though cause they can feel each other’s breaths.

“and in the end he didn’t chose me for my looks, its for his weird obsession for me…”

Yunho says sadly but he’s smiling. At least he knows Jaejoong would love him no matter what. That didn’t go the same for Jaejoong. His Yunho is cute and pretty and he wants to prove that to his boyfriend, one day… or .maybe sooner than he thought

 

~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~

 

The next day, its weekend Yunho is helping around at their family’s meat restaurant. He’s working as the waiter.

“Oppa~ Mr mailman sent a package for you”

“really? Give it here”

Jihye came to her brother with a wrapped box in her hands. She gives it to him and Yunho pat Jihye’s head as a thank. Yunho took his apron off to take a rest for a while, he’s curious at the package too but he’ll open it in his room upstairs. yunho carefully unwrap this package to reveal a cute pink box that has hearts on it. Yunho know immediately who sent this. He just can’t fgure out what the content is. Excited, Yunho open the lid. He gasped.

“…wow…”

Was all he can say. It’s a poster, surely not from Siwon, this picture on this poster is not what he took last night. It’s a picture of him sleeping with a white background that makes it look more beautiful.

“I look… beautiful…”

Yunho says with those lips shaped into a curvy cute smile.

“thank you Jae”

Yunho says as he hug that piece of paper.. He fold it into place and hide it under the bed, he can’t let anyone see it though. Enough rest Yunho walk down stairs to start working again.

“oh! Yunho just in time, take table number 8’s order okay dear?”

“Ye umma”

Yunho quickened to the table worried if that customer waited for too long. Yunho rushly put menu on table 8 and bows as an apology.

“I’m sorry sir I was a bit late. May I take your order?”

“yes, I’d like to order you”

Yunho rose up from his bow to see that customer. His boyfriend, he should’ve known.