Shocked

Throw hearts

Woohyun’s Pov

 

I was shocked and surprised that Ji Eun, the girl who barely interacts with others, had agree to go out with me.

 

We spent the whole holiday just chilling out and touring around the neighborhood – as she seemed to not know her neighborhood well – this was the perfect opportunity to bring her around so that she would feel more comfortable with this place.

 

We didn’t do anything fancy, just merely buying some clothes from the fashion store and having lunch at the near-by restaurants. We went to the arcade as well – since she insisted. Instead of going to the plush toy machines where most girls would have gone to, she went straight to the electronic car racing machines.

I was taken by surprise at how good she was. Even though she was good at it but I was still the better racer. She would puff her cheeks at me and purposely stomped her feet after losing to me – it so adorable that I pinched her cheeks.

She didn’t flinch or find it awkward – surprisingly, she pinched my cheeks as well. Both of us had a good laugh before having another round of the game.

 

“I won! You lose! Loser!” Ji Eun stuck her tongue out at me while showing the “L” sign at her forehead.

I chuckled at the scene. She was just too adorable to resist. Even though it was so obvious that I had purposely lose to her – she didn’t realize – and I’m glad she didn’t.

 

I had always been competitive - even if it was just a game, I still want to win. However, there was just something so special about her that I would give up and lose to her purposely.

 

The rare smile she flashed on her face would make me want to do anything and everything for her.

 

I guessed I’ve subconsciously fallen for her. However, I don’t know if she feels the same way as I do.

 

But in any case, I would still want to confess to her. I just had to find the right time and the right place to do so. I don’t want to appear to be too rush as I don’t want to scare her away.

 


IT'S THE WEEKENDS! I'm really really really sorry for not being able to update as fast as I used to. I've really been working my off for the projects coming in. But nonetheless, I'll still update, probably on each Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday. I'll try to update as quickly as I can though.

 

Thanks for reading this and comments are greatly appreciated! :3