The week

Throw hearts

The week passed by pretty fast – and never had I not enjoy myself to the fullest. Woohyun had brought me to places that were not far away from my home – since I don’t even know the neighborhood well. I was pretty amazed by the shops in my neighborhood. There were wide range of shops to meet different customers’ demand. They were ranging from clothing stores that follows the latest trend, to restaurants that were affordable and serve in large quantity to meet the customers’ huge appetite (like Woohyun’s), to even an arcade for children to relax and have fun.

 

We managed to spend four days touring the neighborhood – from trying all the latest fashion clothes, to eating all the most popular dish from each restaurant, to even playing electronic car racing at the arcade.

 

“This is delicious!” Woohyun wowed as he shoved the entire meat from his fork to his mouth. I couldn’t help but to giggled at the scene of him widening his eyes and nodding at the same time.

“Try this Ji Eun, say ah…” Woohyun cooed as he was trying to feed me with his grilled chicken.

 

I blushed slightly before leaning towards him and ate the chicken from his fork.

 

“It’s nice!” I said a little too loudly while giving the “good” sign - customers who were sitting around us gave us a look to lower down our volume.

“Oops.” I whispered to Woohyun who was chuckling. I pouted at him but didn’t I realize that there were some BBQ sauce at the side of my mouth – as he leaned closer to me and wiped it off with his thumb, before smiling to me and continued with his food.

 

I was stunt. I stared at him for a few moments before he realized what I was doing and snapped his fingers at me. I face-palmed myself after realizing what I’d done and looked down immediately - since my face had turned to a deep shade of red.

 

For the remaining days, we decided that we would just chill out at each other’s place and have a movie marathon.

 

It rained twice during the holidays – I still remembered how Woohyun managed to get two hot chocolate drinks for both of us and how we cuddled together while watching a movie – okay, more of like how he placed his hands around me to keep me warm. That was when I blushed madly and had to use my hair to cover my face so that he would not be able to see it. I was still unable to look him in the eye for the second day of the movie marathon.

 

I had to admit that even though there were awkward moments with him, I’m really glad I had his company. I wish that he is glad to have my company too He had crash all the walls that were built around him and I had also gladly let him enter into my life.

 

 

 

I guessed I’ve really fallen for him, but what about him?    

Does he feel the same way as well?


Author's Note

I really appreciate all the comments as well as subscriptions! :) You guys really made my day! ^^ And to the 14 subscribers and slient readers, I LOVE YOU.

I apologise for any grammar mistakes and hope you guys don’t mind! I’m currently working my off for some projects that are due somewhere next week – so please pardon me if I’ll have shorter or less frequent updates. :( I’ll try my very best to write till the end and thank you once again! Goodnight everyone! <3