Final

My Handsome Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”

Jiyeon was screaming once she entered the school.

Why? You asked.

Simply because she had fallen down, face flat. She’s running away from the head mistress of the school and due to her clumsy nature, she tripped herself again.

Looking behind to see the head mistress charging towards her, she ignored her scrapped knee and continued her small escape.

“PARK JIYEON! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!”

“NO WAY!”

“I SAID STOP! YOU DYED YOUR HAIR BROWN AGAIN!”

“NO! IT’S NATURAL! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU, SSEM!?!?!” She was panting while replying her teacher.

“FINE! BUT YOU CAN’T WEAR SUCH A COLORFUL RUBBER BAND ON YOUR HEAD!”

“IT’S MY PRECIOUS BAND! SSEM STOP FOLLOWING ME!” She took her last charge and turned around the corner.

The head mistress turned to the same corner but stopped her tracks at once when she found nobody in the hallway.

She twitched her brows and walked into the school’s clinic on the right.

“Dr. Kim, did you see Jiyeon?”

He was holding onto a clipboard while looking at the medicine on the table, with his back facing the door. He turned his head and smiled at the head mistress, “nope.”

“Okay, thank you.”

And she left the room to search for her mischievous student.

~~~~~

“Woahhhhh~” Jiyeon came out from the doctor’s coat and heaved a huge sigh.

Yes, she’s hiding in his coat with the clipboard protecting her from the head mistress’s view.

Her hands were still around the doctor’s waist and she smiled up to him. “Ddang-gyu, Myungsoo oppa~”

Myungsoo placed his hand on her head and looked into her eyes, “we’re in school. And why are you being chased again?”

Jiyeon pouted and placed her chin on his chest, still looking up at him. “She said I wore colorful rubber band. Is it colorful, oppa? Eo?” She turned her head to show him the band.

Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head, “you’re still naughty as ever. And call me doctor, not oppa!”

“I don’t care!” Jiyeon huffed and crossed her arms after releasing from the hug.

Myungsoo smiled and patted her head, “Now go back to class.”

“But oppa…” She continued pouting while pointing to her knee, “my knee is painful…”

Myungsoo sighed and looked into her eyes after catching a view of her knee, “you’re still clumsy as ever too.”

He picked her up and placed her on the table before getting the disinfectant and plaster over.

~~~~~

“Now you’re done!” Myungsoo pasted the plaster on her knee and announced.

“I want the same old treatment so it won’t feel painful!” Jiyeon demanded for it.

Myungsoo giggled and sat down on the rolling chair before dragging it over to her front. He bend his head and pecked the plaster gently, “Still painful?”

“Hmmm…” She placed a finger on her chin and pretended to think. “YES!”

Myungsoo giggled with her and pecked her knee again, “now?”

“YES YES YES! Kiss it three times now!”

Myungsoo did as told.

“YES YES YES YES YES! FIVE TIMES!”

Myungsoo giggled and poked her forehead lightly, “stop playing around. Get back to your class now.”

Jiyeon giggled and hopped down the table, “see you after school, oppa~”

“Hmmm…”

~~~~~

Indeed, Jiyeon went to find him after her lesson ended and they walked home together.

“Bye, Jiyeon-ah.”

“Oppa~ You wanna come to our house?” Jiyeon placed a wide smile on her face and looked at him.

He giggled and placed a hand on her back to push her into her house, “next time, and bye!”

Jiyeon compiled and raced up to her room. She drawn the curtain outwards happily and opened the windows, “OPPPPAAAA~ HELLO~~~~”

She screamed for one minute before the window from the opposite house opened.

“Jiyeon-ah! I need time to go back to my room! You’re shouting too loud!”

She giggled and cupped shyly, “oops! I was too excited to see you again~”

Myungsoo chuckled and shooed her off, “I need to bathe. You bathe too and do your homework!”

Jiyeon saluted him and ran off to her bathroom.

They’re neighbors. Myungsoo saw how Jiyeon grew up and they made a promise before.

~~~~

“Oppa!” The 8 year old Jiyeon called for her favorite person in the world and hollered him over to the Christmas tree in her house. They had a Christmas party held in her house every year and the Kims were always invited.

The 14 year old Myungsoo ran over to her side and sat down beside her by the tree, “hmm?”

“Do I have a present? I’m giving you one! See!” She took out a box filled with candies. “Oppa! Give you!”

“Do you want oppa to get diabetes?” Myungsoo giggled at the box full of candies and which made her pout.

“Aigoo… Thank you, Jiyeon-ah~” But the way he thanked her made her smile again.

“My present!” She showed her two little hands to ask for one.

“Okay okay, I made this for you, Jiyeon-ah.” He took out a colorful rubber band and placed it into her hands.

“Eo?”

“I made this myself in art and craft lesson. I made this while thinking of you!”

Jiyeon smiled brightly and pushed the band back to his hands. She turned around and urged him to help her tie it on her hair. “I want oppa to tie my hair for me now! With the colorful band oppa gave meeee!”

Myungsoo chuckled and did as told.

“Wow~ It looked pretty on you, Jiyeonie~”

Jiyeon giggled and touched the band on her hair. “Oppa~ Do you want to make a promise with me?!”

Myungsoo tilted his head, “what promise?”

“If I still have this band in 10 years time on Christmas day, I can be your girlfriend!” Jiyeon smiled brightly, waiting for his reply.

Myungsoo smiled in return and patted her head, “promise!”

~

Jiyeon giggled while looking at the colorful rubber band in her hands. She took a peek over to his room and saw how hard he was studying. “Oppa, do you remember our promise? Christmas is this coming Friday!”

~~~~~

And soon, Friday came. Although there’s party in her house with the Kims, she still had to go to school and Myungsoo still had to go for work.

Well, it doesn’t matter for Jiyeon since he’s just nearby.

It was snowing lightly outside which made Jiyeon looked out in bliss. *I hope oppa remember. It’s today! I will be oppa’s girlfriend!*

Jiyeon was fidgeting on her seat, waiting for the bell to ring quickly. She had been anxious about this promise she made with Myungsoo to even leave her scarf and gloves at home.

*RINGGGGG~*

“The bell finally ranggggggg…” She mumbled while packing her things quickly into her bag.

“Jiyeonie! Want to grab some bites at the mall with us?” Her classmates called her while waiting for her by her table.

She shook her head and smiled, “I have things to do later! Sorry! Next time, okay?”

Her classmates compiled. They giggled and went off while chattering about how awesome it was to snow on Christmas day.

Jiyeon finally finished packing her bad and ran towards school’s clinic.

She opened the door harshly and greeted loudly, “MYUNGSOO OPPA! LET’S GO HOME FOR PARTY!”

However, she awkwardly finished it off when she saw Myungsoo attending to another girl in the clinic.

“Jiyeon-ah, you can go first. I have to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter