Framed

Legend of the Dark Mountains

Just to let you know, I'm not that good with Chinese/Madarin XD If I do or write something wrong, feel free to tell me in the comment section! Otherwise, thanks for reading my story! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

"IT'S GONE!"

Those two words were enough to make the whole kingdom panick.

King Tian Jun was fuming. He sat in his golden throne at the end of the room. Nearly sixty guards stood in the room, waiting for commands coming from their leader.

In Tian Jun's hand was an empty ring holder. The ring that was supposed to be placed in there was gone, and they had no idea how. Their only clue was a strand of long hair, obviously belonging to a girl.

"You!" the King exploded, pointing to the one in charge of the troops. "Bring me every single female with brown or black hair living in a one mile radius. I must find my precious ring!" The main guard nodded his head and began ordering his troops. Queen Elizabeth (yes, Elizabeth XD) placed her hand on her husband's.

"It's okay, Tian Jun. We'll find it soon," she reassured.

"We better, or else we'll be losing a three million NT worth ring (about ten million US dollars)!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere near the castle, two girls were wandering around. It was Gui Gui and Ah Xing. They were snickering about something. In Ah Xing's right hand was a bag.

A bag full of coins.

"This must be at least thirty dollars!" Gui exclaimed.

"Stealing from that geezer was so easy. Just sweet talk him into getting you a drink and you've got yourself money," Ah Xing laughed. Her laughter died down a few seconds later. "You know, we make a good team. You're good at acting, lying, deceiving, and planning. I'm good at acting, fighting, back-up, and action stuff."

Ah Xing shook the bag. 'We're lucky today." she said, grinning slyly.

Gui smiled at her best friend. Ah Xing was in love, and Gui knew it. She was in love.,, with food.

"Hey, you there!"

The yell caused the two girls to spin around. They spotted three guards running towards them.

"Man, Gui, we're caught! Who knew that man would call for the police?" Ah Xing spoke, and they sprinted off. That just made the guards more suspicious.

'A bag, two girls with brown hair, looking like thieves,' one of the guards thought. "It has to be them!" he announced to his companions, who nodded. Eventually, the girls led them towards an alley. The three men thought they had cornered them.

"We've got you cornered how. Just hand over the ring and we'll take you  back to the castle where you belong," one of them said.

"What ring?" Gui asked. "What castle?"

They really had no idea what the men were talking about. No one clue.

"Don't play dumb! We know you stole the King's ring!"

Ah Xing began to understand the conversation. "Gui, I get it now. They think we stole the King's ring and they want it back."

One of the guards scoffed. "Jee, aren't you a bright one."

Ah Xing glared at him. "Shut it, grandpa."

He glared angrily at the tough one. "Take them," he ordered. "They're going to get what they deserve."

"And what do we deserve?" Gui barged in. "We didn't do anything! We don't even know what the real situation is about. Just tell us, and we can help you."

The three 'men' began laughing. "Help? From someone like you? Forget it!"

"Come on. Let's take them back to the castle."

"What are we going to do there? Meet the king?" Ah Xing joked.

"No," the annoying one said before grabbing both of Ah Xing's hands and tying it with a rope. "More like meeting the king's dungeon!"

-------------------------------------------------------

That sounds kind of weird and back in the old days XD Just to make it clear, this place takes place in a village/kingdom in Taiwan far away from any huge spot of civilization like Taipei or an airport. It has some modern stuff, like television and clubs and stuff, b but nothing too modern like a laptop or cars.

I wonder if Ah Xing and Gui Gui sounded too mean. They're not mean or bad, they're just kind of "not pure" or "innocent". Sure, they make a lot of comments, but they're still on the good side.

Comment please! I want to see what you think ^^