Final...

Will You Be My Valentine!! I Love You…

[WARNING: SWEARING SOMETIME IN THE STORY]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

' Love is miraculous, and when you find it, DON'T let it go... '

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Maybe- Sunye (Wonder Girls)

" I love life...i love nature...i love laughing...i love the rain, the wind, the snow, the sun...in another way i would say i love everything, maybe am just scared of falling for someone....scared to be cheated on....scared from being deceived let's just say am scared of falling in love. " 

That's what they would say to themselves...Suzy, IU and Jiyeon. They love everything except love while everyone hate everything and like love. LOVE...what is Love? That was one of the question they always had stuck in there minds.

It is 14th February 2012, yes the day where everyone spread love around them, maybe except Suzy, IU and Jiyeon. Yes its Valentine's day, school hall filled with heart shaped ballons, roses everywhere, teddy bears, gifts, chocolates, cards placed in different places. Girls in red while boys in black...a perfect place for everyone to enjoy there date and to confess their feelings for each other.

...............................................................................................................

People are waiting near the school gates, mostly girls...Can you guess who they're waiting for?

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

If you guessed 'The Kingakas' then your right, ohhh look the kingakas have arrived, looks like they've got ' NEW ' cars to show off.

Myungsoo's car:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSe3UaloI6b7qE2r8fCWb
 

Wooyoung's car:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpngE8uUqTug6HVxfhnhL

JB's car:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_bJRBtrFGon4ba7Tn4_i

Myungsoo, Wooyoung and JB had already came out of their cars, all dressed up, looking handsome in black and ready to go. No they dont have a date but they still have to wear black, maybe not only black they could wear other colour clothes. However, they still had to come to school. 

As the Kingakas walked into the school, all the girls quickly surrounded them...giving them chocolates, cards, roses, gifts and all sorts of things. Luckily, Myungsoo, Wooyoung and JB had quickly ran away from the crowd.

" Aishhh~ when will this all stop!! Am getting tired of this " Myungsoo hissed as he fixed himself.

" I know...I hate it! " Wooyoung agreed also fixing himself.

" Chill Myung...Youngie they mean no harm " JB smiled.

Myungsoo and Wooyoung narrowed their eyebrows " Really?! How come you ran away from them, huh? "

" ermm...i...you....aishhh~(ruffles his hair) fine you guys win " JB was out of words.

" It's all the princple's fault...i didnt even wanna come to school today! " Myungsoo yelled in fustration.

" Yeah, totally agree with you " Wooyoung and JB nodded

" How do we get away from them? " Wooyoung asked.

" I dont know, how about you Myung " JB asked as he saw Myungsoo smirking.

" Hey, let's go somewhere nobody in school goes " Myungsoo spoke.

" Where? " Wooyoung asked confused on where he was talking about going.

" The school's rooftop, no one goes there! " Myungsoo whispered.

" L, why are you so clever? " Wooyoung smiled

" I dont know...not my fault that i grew up being clever and plus i got it from my parents" Myungsoo smirked " shall we get going? "

They soon walked off to the school's rooftop.

*******************************************************

Love alone - Miss A

Suzy, IU and Jiyeon are with Miss A and T-ara. Talking about alot of things, the nature, their enjoyable hoildays and more. They were in the school garden where the trees are covered with red ribbons and lockets.

Red Ribbons represent the colour of love, whoever in Woollim High is in love they would tie a ribbon around the tree, its called the Cherry Blossom tree where they all tie their ribbons.

While the Lockets represent the new/old couples in Woollim High, in a locket there would be a picture or the name of each couples e.g. Minho and Sulli are a couple in Woollim High they had put a locket on the Cherry Blossom tree inside the locket they put ' Sulli & Minho = Minlli ' and then those couple will both get a key for the locket.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgPZjCKvNeoYu5WJ5uT6W images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvUy3wkKKGtZXF5JIYz2N images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXxHMLUxMhIhKSQEkRYn5 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA0sqn24-L0Qod6u-SiVC

" What is Love? " Suzy asked Min.

" Love...love is when two people, a girl and boy start to develop feelings for each other...basicly its when two people start to like each other soon the feeling grows and changes to love...aishhhh~ i dont know its hard to explain " Min said furstratedly.

" Love is when you feel like you are attached to someone " Jia completed it the sentence for Min.

" Ohhh~ " was all Suzy, IU and Jiyeon could say.

" What does love feel like? I mean how do you know when your in love? " Suzy asked again.

My definition of love would be when you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person; and without them, your life feels incomplete. It's when you trust the other with your life; and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone, you want nothing more than for them to be really happy- no matter what it takes because their needs come before your own. It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep- and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up. Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting them not to. When they're with you, your heart races. When they touch you, you get butterflies in your stomach. When you kiss, it just takes your breath away. It's when you can't get the smile off your face; and you feel like you've been touched by an angel. You look down on everybody else because you think that they can't possibly feel what you're feeling. " Fei said

"Love is very hard to explain, in the first stages you get really really happy and silly even if you arent naturally silly...you always think about that special someone, and you get a weird sensation when you are around that person...the sensation is (this is the closest i can get to describing it) like your groin and stomach trade places if you know what i mean. You would never want to hurt that person and you always want the best for them. Nothing can really get you down because you just go to thinking of that person...sadly you usually go downhill in things like school because you think to much about that person. These are just some of the aspects of love..." Eunjung added.

" You guys know alot about love...is it cause of Chansung oppa and Soohyun oppa " Suzy, IU and Jiyeon nudged the blushing Fei and Eunjung while the rest of Miss A and T-ara laughed.

"eh-hum..." someone faked a cough, they all looked towards the direction the cough had come from and there they saw Chansung and Soohyun.

" Annyeong Girls " Chansung and Soohyun greeted.

" Annyeong Chan and Soo oppas " the girls greeted back.

" Mind if we steal my Fei/Eunjung from you guys "

" Sure no prob'z but what do we get? "

" Haha, i knew you girls would say that...so that's why we got-"

" CHOCOLATES " The girls squealed and quickly took the chocolate box from them.

" Kamsahamida and ulineun dangsin-eul salanghabnida (We love you) oppas " The girls said.

ulineun dangsin-eul neomu salang haeyo (we love you too) see you girls later byebye " Chansung and Soohyun said as they walked away with Fei and Eunjung.

2 minutes later...

" Unnies, we'll get going before it gets crowded " IU spoke...

" Ahhh~ neh byebye " Miss A and T-ARA waved.

" Bye " Suzy, IU and Jiyeon waved back and soon left.

As they were walking to the school rooftop they were talking about random stuff.

" Yah! Do you know...oppa came home yesterday and it hadn't been a minute and he started arguing with me " Suzy complained.

" Suz, calm down...anyways i dont get it why do you and your twin keep fighting for? " IU said.

" Eun-ah, how's your twin " Suzy said trying to change the topic.

" Ahhhh~he's great, loves me alot...and do you know yesterday he got me alot of things, necklaces, earrings, teddy bears and more, he loves me alot " IU smiled brightly.

* Eun-ah's so lucky, her twin loves her alot...i wish Wooyoung was like that * Suzy thought to herself.

" Your lucky Eun-ah " Suzy and Jiyeon said.

" Really, you know Suz, JiyJiy sometimes i think am a burden to my twin brother Junho "

" What makes you think that? " Jiyeon asked.

" I dont know really? I just think that i am, cause Junho oppa gets me everything i could possibly wish for and always makes me happy...but all these years i havent given him anything at all to make him happy, it's only Junho oppa who's fullfilling the responsibility of being a brother. " IU said quietly but it was enough for Suzy and Jiyeon to hear.

" IU-ah, your not a burden " Jiyeon said while Suzy nodded her head. 

They soon entered the rooftop and sat themselves down to a place where they could see the full view of the beautiful school. But if they had paid a little attention around them, they would have realised that there was some people there watching them.

" JiyJiy's right Eun-ah, your not a burden...it's just the way your brother is showing you that he cares about you and that he's always there for you. Your so lucky to have a brother that loves you IU...it makes me jealous, I wonder why my brother hates me, sometimes, no all the time i think that Woo oppa hates having me around, maybe he hates having a sister, I always think...maybe am a burden to him. I never fullfilled my responsiblity of being a sister [Suzy takes off her nerdy glasses]I wonder,why Woo oppa hates me alot...is it cause am a burden. Do you know, sometimes I wonder how it will feel just to jump of a building, setting yourself free to death...no responsibility, no chores, no worries, nothing at all. " Tears started falling from Suzy's lonely eyes.

.......................................................................................................

Infinite- Paradise

Myungsoo, Wooyoung and JB had already entered the rooftop, as they entered the rooftop they saw apart of the wall covered in writing. It said...

" I love life...I love nature...I love laughing....I love the weather no matter what it is rain, wind, sun, snow and more...in another way I would say...I love everything,  maybe am just scared of falling...falling for someone....scared to be cheated on....scared from being deceived let's just say am scared of falling in love. By Suz, Eun-ah and JiyJiy. "

" What is love? What does love feel like? I mean how do you know when your in love? " - Suz

" My brother's sweet and caring! :) " -Eun-ah (IU)

" I wish my brother was caring and sweet, I wonder if my brother hates me alot! :( " -Suz (suzy)

" Guys, am jealous...my brother's in the states, never get to talk to him, I feel ever so lonely :'( " -JiyJiy (Jiyeon)

" Dont be we're here for you :) " -Eun-ah (IU)

" Yep, Eun-ah's right and anyways that's what best friends are for :)" -Suz (Suzy)

" Love you guys " -JiyJiy

" Love you too "-Eun-ah (IU) " Same here, Love ya :* " -Suz (Suzy)

-----------------------------------------------------

" Death, is not the only solution in life...committing suicide, shows people that you are weak and a coward, running away from your problems is not a brave thing to do...but facing those problems is a brave thing "
-Suz, Eun-ah, JiyJiy (Author: I own) 

-----------------------------------------------------

I wonder how it will feel like to just let yourself free
from every resonsiblity, every worries, every problems, everything 
and hand yourself to death...
I wonder how it will feel like to just jump without thinking,
sometimes i feel like dying without worrying about anyone " -Suz (Suzy)

(What they say about the writing on the wall)
Myungsoo: This girl, whoever this Suzy is must be having a miserable time
JB: Yeah man, i agree with you.
Wooyoung just stayed quiet reading the note Suzy had wrote one more time.

----------------------------------------------------------

" Nobody's useless, everyone's useful in their own way...it just takes time to reveal your true self to people,
You just have to wait for that right time " -Suz,Eun-ah and JiyJiy
(Author: made the quote by myself)

---------------------------------------------------------

" Sometimes, i think am a burden to my brother,
him getting me everything without me asking...
Am i only a burden to my brother, no, sometimes i think
am a burden to by childhood friends...maybe not only them
maybe am also a burden to my parents, having such a useless daughter like me,
I really never fullfilled the responsibility as a daughter, a sister and prehaps a friend. 
Why am i useless? Why?? " -Eun-ah (IU)

(Conversation between Myung, Youngie, Bummie)
Wooyoung: Am jealous, nobody gets me anything, and her brother gets her alot of things.
Myungsoo: Yeah, but why would she feel like she's a burden to her brother...
JB: Maybe, because she has never got him anything and he's the only one that's making her happy.

----------------------------------------------------------

" If a loved one leaves you, just remember that they always have a reason for why they are leaving, never be angry at the cause one day you might regret...If you miss your own loved one just remember those beautiful memories you have of them and always remember that you will always be there in their heart. "
-Suz, Eun-ah and JiyJiy (Author: my quote)

---------------------------------------------------------

" I miss my brother,
Its been 5 years since i last saw him,
Hope he's happy and has already found himself a girl,
that's truly ment for him, only him and nobody else " -JiyJiy (Jiyeon)

(Convo between Myung, Woo, Bummie)
JB: Geez, i feel sorry for her, hasnt seen her own brother for 5 years
Myungsoo: hu-hmmm...poor whoever this Jiyeon is.
Wooyoung: I pity her...

----------------------------------------------------------

" Brothers are very special, you might fight with them all the time, you might argue with them, fall out with them but remember that if someone tries to harm you, they will always be there to protect you...they're like a shield that would protect you from every danger " -Suz, Eun-ah, JiyJiy. (Author: My own quote)

---------------------------------------------------------

" I wanna be angry at my brother,
I wanna hate him till my very last breath,
But no matter what he does or says,
I know that i will never be able to hate him,
If he's angry, leaves me and never comes back, 
One thing, I know for sure, is that I'll miss him alot,
I love my brother alot and no matter what, 
nobody can steal his place that i have for him in my heart...
His the only brother i have and I love him alot. :) " -Suz (Suzy)

Myungsoo: I guess this Suzy loves her brother a lot.
JB: u-hmmm
Wooyoung just smiled...thinking maybe his sister Suzy must have wrote it.

-------------------------------------------------------

" Having alot of friends isn't a miracle but having one true friend is a miracle " -Suz, Eun-ah, JiyJiy.

--------------------------------------------------------

" Fake friends are someone who we might not be abe to trust,
True friends are someone who we can easily trust with our eyes closed.
True friends are those who support you through good and bad times,
True friends are those who are always forever there for you and stand by your side,
True friends are those who accept you the way you are,
True friends are those who give you shelter when nobody else does...
And they are someone who believes in you when the whole world stops believing you..
Suz and JiyJiy are one of those true best friends from over a billion of people " -Eun-ah (IU)

Wooyoung: She's right, you two are my true best friends.
Myungsoo: Same here...
JB: you two are also my true best friends...

-------------------------------------------------------

" I'll be Yours, if only you be mine " Suz, Eun-ah, JiyJiy (Author: my thought)

--------------------------------------------------------

" I wonder how it will feel,
to be in love with someone!
Will it be an amazing experiance,
Or..." -JiyJiy (Jiyeon)

JB: I have also wonder how it will be like to fall in love..
Woo & Myung: we have as well

-------------------------------------------------------------

" If you die, then I'll die with you...Life's nothing without you, I'll be by your side, Till its the last breath we both share... " Suz, Eun-ah, JiyJiy

(Author: I own)

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 " I'll believe in you, 
if the whole world stops believing in you,
I'll love you, 
If everyone stops loving you,
I'll protect you,
If people stop protecting you,
I'll fix your heart with love,
If people break your heart with hate,
I'll be proud of you,
If people are embarressed of you
I'll treat you nicely and differently,
If people treat you horribly,
I'll stare at you with love,
If people stare at you with pity,

I'll shelter you without hesitaiting,
If people hesitate from sheltering you,
I'll care about you,
If people stop caring about you,

I'll trust you,
If people stop trusting you,
I'll stand by your side,
If people stop standing by your side,
And I'll give you my heart,
If only you give me yours,
I'll be by your side till the very last breath,
Only if you want me to stand beside you,
I'll never leave you,
If people start leaving you,
I'll be by your side,
Till its the last breath we both share " -Suz (Suzy)
(Author: I own)

Myungsoo: Wow, guess she might be someone who keeps her words...*she's getting interesting* {myungsoo thought}
Wooyoung & JB: Yeah, I guess so... 

---------------------------------------------------------

" I'll share my last breath with you, only if your willing to share yours! Will you be able to love me, if the whole world stops loving me...will you? " -Suz,Eun-ah, JiyJiy
(Author: I own)

---------------------------------------------------------
 

" Will you be able to love me,
if the whole world stops loving me,
Will you be able to trust me,
If the whole world stops trusting me,
Will you be able to stand by my side,
When am all alone, 
with completely nobody by my side,
Will you be proud enough to be with me,
If everyone is disappointed,
Will you be able to accept the way i am,
If the world disagrees to accept the really me,
Will you listen to what i say,
When the whole world ignores me,
Will you be able to marry me?
If the whole word rejects me...
Will you be able to grow old with me,
If the whole world is disgusted in doing that,
Will you be able to share your last breath with me,
If am left alone...
to die..." -Eun-ha (IU) basicly witten by Suz (Suzy)
(author: I own)

Wooyoung: They've got alot of questions...
JB & Myungsoo: uh-hum...

 

-------------------------------------------------------

" What will you do if the whole world starts to ignore me, will you love me, will you hug me, will you kiss me, will you grow old with me, will you share your last breath with me, will you have kids with me, will you spend your entire life with me, will you protect me and stay by my side...Tell me, what will you do? I need to know...am getting impatient!"
-Suz,Eun-ah, JiyJiy (author: i own)

------------------------------------------------------
 

" What will you do,
if am alone?
What will you do,
if people start hating me?
What will you do,
if am scared?
What will you do,
if things start haunting me?
Will you love me?
Will you hug me?
Will you kiss me and tell me everything will be alright?
What will you do,
if people start bullying me?
Will you protect me from them, from the whole word?
What will you do,
if i trust you?
Will you make the trust become stronger?
What will you do,
if am breaking down in to peices?
Will you fix me back together and give me strength?
What will you do,
If i give you my heart?
Tell me, what will you do? " -JiyJiy (Jiyeon)

JB: Girls are sensitive...
Myungsoo & Wooyoung: yeah

 

-----------------------------------------------

" If i trust/give you my heart, will you promise to never leave my side, take great care of it and promise to only love me and just me? "
-Suz, Eun-ah, JiyJiy (Author: i own)

-------------------------------------------------

If i trust you,
will you trust me?
If i love you,
will you love me?
If i break down into peices,
will you put me back together?
If i lose strength,
will you be my strength?
If i lose hope,
will you be my hope?
If i fall down,
will you hep me up?
If i lose trust in myself,
will you trust me?
If am sad,
will you cheer me?
If i give you something precious,
will you treat it with love
If i trust/give you my heart,
will you promise to never leave my side,
take great care of it with love,
and promise to only love me and just me? " -Suz, Eun-ah, JiyJiy (Author: I own)

-------------------------------------------------------

" Love is something, that causes happiness, pain, sadness, sacrificing, pain, joy and all...Love is something that gives alot of feelings, jealousy, craziness, madness, happiness, tears and all sorts " -Suz,Eun-ah,JiyJiy

---------------------------------------------------------

DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again- Usher ft Pitbull

And it went on and on...

While they were reading the wall, the rooftop's door opened...they were all startled, thinking of who it might be, is it the fangirls...but they were wrong, it was infact 3 normal high school students. They were staring at the girls and overhearing their conversation...
        Wooyoung froze when he heard something, it was his sister talking, he was shocked with what she had said...The scene started playing in his mind again and again:

~~~~~~~~~~

" JiyJiy's right Eun-ah, your not a burden...it's just the way your brother is showing you that he care's and that he's always there for you. Your so lucky to have a brother that loves you IU...it makes me jealous, I wonder why my brother hates me, sometimes, no all the time i think that Woo oppa hates having me around, maybe he hates having a sister, I always think...maybe am a burden to him. I never fullfilled my responsiblity of being a sister [Suzy takes off her nerdy glasses]I wonder,why Woo oppa hates me alot...is it cause am a burden Sometimes I wonder how it will feel just to jump of a building, setting yourself free to death...no responsibility, no chourse, no worries and nothing at all. " Tears started falling from Suzy's lonely eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

He didnt know that he's sister thought that she was a burden for him. He loved her alot...ever since they were a baby. But somehow it had all changed as they both grew up, he clearly knew that somewhere in between, he was at fault cause he was the one that changed and started acting differently towards Suzy at the age of 8, but Suzy didn't say anything at all, she bared with his mean-ness, his bullying, his name-calling and all but things changed and she couldnt take it any-more, she soon started arguing, name-calling and fighting back and he knews that ever since then he had crossed all the limits.

He looked at his sister as drop of tears ran down his cheek.

**********************************************************

IU and Jiyeon looked at Suzy...

" Suz, why do you and your twin always fight? " Jiyeon asked.

" I...I...I dont know really, it was Woo oppa who started it,
he was the one who changed...i just want my old Woo oppa back " the diamond tears continued to run down her 
cheek.

Suzy stood up and walkedto the edge of the roof...

" Suz, what are you doing? " Jiyeon and IU were startled.

" I wanna know how its like to set yourself free, and hand yourself to death " Suzy smiled.

" Are you crazy? " IU and Jiyeon yelled.

" Ani, just fullfilling one of my wish! " Suzy smiled bitterly.

Suzy then spread her arms out in the cool admist air and let herself go, before she knew it a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her back...

She turned around and looked at the person witha frown but it soon changed in when she saw who it was her eyes widened, her eyes widened so much that it looked like her eye-balls were gonna pop out...

" W...w..Woo..oppa " Yes it was Wooyoung, he looked really angry and worried at the sametime.

" Yah, BAE SUE-JI! Are you crazy? What if something happens to you? " Wooyoung yelled.

" Why do you care? You should be happy at least you'll get rid of me! " Suzy yelled back " And its Suzy not Sue-ji "

" Why will i be happy getting rid of you?! " Wooyoung asked.

" Isn't that what you wanted, after all am the reason why you changed, arent i..." Suzy replied.

" Ani, you arent the reason for why i had changed " Wooyoung whispered as he closed his eyes.

" Then, why did you change? " Suzy whispered back.

" I..I dont know " Wooyoung said. Suzy looked at him and then suddenly gave him a tight hug.

" I missed hugging you, woo oppa " Suzy whispered.

" Hahahaha...me too " Wooyoung said as he hugged her back.

" Eh-hum " Someone faked a cough. 

Wooyoung and Suzy broke their hug and looked at them " What?! Can't we have a Brotherly-sister hug? " Suzy narrowed her eyebrow.

" He's your twin! " IU and Jiyeon yelled. 

" Ahhh~ ani " Suzy replied.

" Mwoh!! " Wooyoung pouted.

" I mean Neh, this is my twin Bae Wooyoung short Woo oppa " Suzy giggled.

" YOU HAVE A TWIN!! " Someone yelled...

" Ahhh~ Myung...Bummie, neh i have a twin " Wooyoung smiled.

" Bummie....hahahahaha " Suzy bursted out laughing and so did IU and Jiyeon. JB frowned while Myungsoo and Wooyoung just chuckled.

" Ahhhh~ mianhe...its just that Bummie is a funny name " Suzy calmed down but ended up laughing again.

Wooyoung quickly covered . " Shhhh or he's gonna burst " he whispered in her ear, Suzy just nodded and Wooyoung moved his hand from . 

" Suzy, i want you to meet Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo but call him L * Myungsoo waves, they waves back * and this is JaeBum, Im JaeBum but call him JB * JB waves, they waves back * "

" Mmmmm...L nice name! " Suzy said.

" Really, kamsahamida " L smiled.

" JB is a nice name " Jiyeon blurted out from no-where.

" Geez, thanx, at least someone liked it " JB said as Jiyeon blushed.

" Nahh~ I think Woo or Youngie is a nice name " IU said.

" I know right, it suits Youngie oppa for Wooyoung oppa " Suzy giggled.

" Really, thanx sis and Suzy's friend " Wooyoung smiled.

" ohhh~ oppa meet Lee Jieun but call her IU *IU waves, they waves back* and Park JiYeon but call her Jiyeon *Jiyeon waves, they wave back*

" It's very nice to meet you " they said to each other.

" So oppa, what are you guys doing here? " Suzy asked.

" Ahhh~ we came here since no one comes here and to get rid of the fangirls " Wooyoung scratched the back of his neck.

" Haha...why dont you like all the attention " Suzy giggled.

" Ani, not at all " Wooyoung, L and JB replied waving their hands to say no.

" Then, why be popular if you dont like all the attention " IU said.

" I dont know " the boys said. " What about you Suzy, are you the queenaka in this school " Wooyoung asked.

" Ani, am not " Suzy said.

" Mwoh! Why not, your beautiful, you have everything it takes to be a queenaka?! " Wooyoung blurted out.

" thanx for the compliment oppa, but in everyones eyes am a nerd [ shows the nerdy type glasses] plus i dont like all the attention " Suzy replied.

" Your a nerd..." JB said.

" No am not...i just act like one " Suzy answered.

" Dont people bully you? " Wooyoung asked looking worried.

" to tell you the truth, they kinda do " Suzy quickly looked away.

" Dont you do anything? " Wooyoung asked looking angry.

" Ani, i dont wanna get into a fight " Suzy gave a weak smile " Anyways we come up here, to calm ourselvees down and we write on the walls " 

" yep, we saw it " Myungsoo blurted out.

" You did " Suzy, IU and Jiyeon said calmly. " Anyways we should leave now, lessons are gonna start soon "

" we got lessons " The boys blurted kinda like yelled.

" yeah,principle changed it so half of school time it will be valentine's day and then the other half we have normal lessons. " Jiyeon said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soon they all left the rooftop and went to their classrooms...to their surprise they where all in the same class, dued to their stupidness they all bursted out laughing. Lessons started, they sat together, enjoyed themselves soon school was over and they parted ways...

Every day they carried on meeting each other at the school rooftop, Myungsoo talking to Suzy, Wooyoung talking to IU and JB talking to Jiyeon.

Months went by, and it is now Winter,cold,everything white covered in snow.  Suzy, IU and Jiyeon are with Miss A and T-ara going to different places, they had already been to...

Cheongdam Park, Yangjae Citizen's Forest, Smoking prohibited, Flickriver, Yongsan Family park, Yeouido Hangang Park, Dosan Memorial park, Dream Forest Park, Dream Forest Seoul Waterfall, Cheonggyecheon waterfall, Yongma Waterfall Park, Han River and more...

It was already 10pm and they were still out and about, the last place they all wanted to go is Cheonjiyeon waterfall...after a couple of minutes from driving, they had soon reach their destination...it looks beautiful :

 Cheonjiyeon at night...

They all settled themselves down and watched the water fall peacefully to the pond/lake. Soon, Suzy started talking...

" Unnie, i think i have fallen in love... " Suzy blurted out causing everyone to look at her.

" What! Really...who...when...how...where?! " Fei and Min asked excitedly.

" Calm down, lets see it was on valentine's day when we went to the school's rooftop, we some how met the kingakas, started talking...soon we started meeting each other there and all, i actually dont know how it happened but i fell in love with him. " 

" Who is it, tell us " Jia and Woorim asked.

" It's Myungsoo...Kim Myungsoo, who had made me completely fall in love, he gives me weird feelings and all " Suzy blushed.

" Myungsoo...omo geez, now you should know what love is...tell us what is love? " Eunjung said.

" LOVE IS JUST LOVE, IT CAN NEVER BE EXPLAINED " Suzy yelled with so much happiness in her voice, she is really happy cause know she has answered the question that she had always had in her mind.

everyone giggled at Suzy's enthusiasm...they were really happy for her...

" So Eun-ah...JiyJiy have you fallen for anyone yet " Hwayoung asked, IU and Jiyeon cheeks went bright red and they nodded their heads.

" Who " Miss A and T-ara asked.

" Wooyoung " said IU.

" JB " said Jiyeon.

" Waaaaaaaaaaaa! How wonderful?! " They squealed.

" Sooooo...have you decided on when to confess!! " Jia asked.

" after think about it, i have decided to confess my feelings on the next valentine's day in school " Suzy said.

" same here " Jiyeon and IU said.

" ok, you better tell us how it goes " 

" ok "

After 10 minutes, they all left, went home and quickly went to sleep.

NEW DAY....

Suzy, IU and Jiyeon had already came to school,and they went straight to the school's rooftop, looked around but they didnt find anyone there so they went to the wall where they write what ever they have inside them.

On The Wall:

" Love is just Love, it can never be explained. " -Suz [credit to rightful owner]

" When i say i love you,
please believe its true,
When i say forever,
know i'll never leave you,
When i say goodbye,
promise me you will never cry.
Cause the day
i'll be saying that
would be the day...
I die " -Suz (Suzy) [credit goes to rightful owner]

-------------------------------------------
" Whenever your around me, you make my heart beat crazily fast like there's no tomorrow "
- Suz (Suzy) [i own, i think]
--------------------------------------------

" I dont need a
perfect
relationship,
I just need 
someone who
wont give up
on me. " -Eun'ah (IU)
[credit goes to rightful owner]

-----------------------------------------------
" I get butterflies in my stomache, when your around me "
-Eun-ah (IU) 
-----------------------------------------------

 

" Remember,
YOU are MY happy ENDING! :) " -JiyJiy (Jiyeon)
[credit goes to rightful owner]

----------------------------------------------
" Your the only one, who makes my heart flutter "
-JiyJiy (Jiyeon)
----------------------------------------------

 

                                                                     " There's only 1 thing
                                                                                          2 do     
                                                                                          3 words
                                                                                          4 you    
                                                                                          I Love You. " -Suz,Eun-ah,JiyJiy
                                                                                         [credit to rightful owner]

" All the cute thing you do
simply tickles my HEART " -Suz (Suzy)
[credit to rightful owner]

 

" When we first met
I honestly had no
idea that you would
be so important
to me :) " -Eun-ah (IU)
[credit to rightful owner]

" You never stop 
loving someone.
You either never did, 
Or you always will... "
-JiyJiy (Jiyeon)

 

" If you love
someone tell them,
because hearts
often broken by
words left unspoken "                                                                  
 -Suz,Eun-ah,JiyJiy [credit to rigtful owner]

 

"  I love you
for all that you are
all that you have been
and all you're yet to be. " -Suz,Eun-ah, JiyJiy
[credit to rightful owner]

" From morning's 
first light
to evening's 
last star,
always remember
how special you are! "-Suz, Eun-ah, JiyJiy
[credit to rightful owner]

When they were done, they left the rooftop and went to class hoping to see the kingakas there but unfortunately they didnt find them there, so they went to their own seats, sat down and re-read their notes. 

...................................................................

Myungsoo, Wooyoung and JB had woken up a little late, they quickly got ready, had breakfast and drove off to school...they were thankful because there wasnt much people there. So they quickly walked up to the school rooftop and when they had entered, they found no one there at all. While looking around, there eyes stopped at the wall...there were writings there that had caught their eyes. Myungsoo, Wooyoung and JB slowly walked towards the wall and read the writings...

On The Wall, it said:

" Love is just Love, it can never be explained. " -Suz [credit to rightful owner]

 

" When i say i love you,
please believe its true,
When i say forever,
know i'll never leave you,
When i say goodbye,
promise me you will never cry.
Cause the day
i'll be saying that
would be the day...
I die " -Suz (Suzy) [credit goes to rightful owner]

-------------------------------------------
" Whenever your around me, you make my heart beat crazily fast like there's no tomorrow "
- Suz (Suzy) [i own, i think]
--------------------------------------------

" I dont need a
perfect
relationship,
I just need 
someone who
wont give up
on me. " -Eun'ah (IU)
[credit goes to rightful owner]

-----------------------------------------------
" I get butterflies in my stomache, when your around me "
-Eun-ah (IU) 
-----------------------------------------------

 

" Remember,
YOU are MY happy ENDING! :) " -JiyJiy (Jiyeon)
[credit goes to rightful owner]

----------------------------------------------
" Your the only one, who makes my heart flutter "
-JiyJiy (Jiyeon)
----------------------------------------------

 

                                                                     " There's only 1 thing
                                                                                          2 do     
                                                                                          3 words
                                                                                          4 you    
                                                                                          I Love You. " -Suz,Eun-ah,JiyJiy
                                                                                         [credit to rightful owner]

" All the cute thing you do
simply tickles my HEART " -Suz (Suzy)
[credit to rightful owner]

 

" When we first met
I honestly had no
idea that you would
be so important
to me :) " -Eun-ah (IU)
[credit to rightful owner]

" You never stop 
loving someone.
You either never did, 
Or you always will... "
-JiyJiy (Jiyeon)

 

" If you love
someone tell them,
because hearts
often broken by
words left unspoken "                                                                  
 -Suz,Eun-ah,JiyJiy [credit to rigtful owner]

 

"  I love you
for all that you are
all that you have been
and all you're yet to be. " -Suz,Eun-ah, JiyJiy
[credit to rightful owner]

" From morning's 
first light
to evening's 
last star,
always remember
how special you are! "-Suz, Eun-ah, JiyJiy
[credit to rightful owner]

........................................................

" What is all this writing about? " JB asked looking confused.

" It's about love, ya idiot! " Myungsoo & Wooyoung yelled as they both flicked him on the forehead.

" Ouch! ok sorry, but why would they write that...i mean about love " JB shot another question.

" How are we suppose to know? " Myungsoo shot back.

" ok...ok, chill dude " Wooyoung calmed Myungsoo down.

" Guys, we should get going...dont wanna get late " Bummie said.

" Yeah, lets go " Myung and Youngie said and then they walked off to class.

While walking through the hallway, they bumped into 2PM, Infinte and JR.

" Hey L, Woo and JB...where were you guys for these couple of months. " Sunggyu, the leader of Infinte asked.

" Ohhh~ we were in the school's roo- Ouch~ " JB was gonna finish his sentence when he felt a sudden pain on his foot " What was that for?! " JB hissed at Wooyoung but he ended up getting a death glare from both Myungsoo and Wooyoung.

" Ahhh~ nothing, we were hidding from those wild fangirls " Wooyoung chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck.

" oooooookaii " Infinite, 2PM and JR replied " Soo, where are you guys going now " Taecyeon asked.

" class, what about you? " Myung, Woo and Bummie asked.

" dont know but, we're gonna come with you guys to class " Nichkhun said.

" Ok hyung, shall we get going? " Wooyoung asked.

" Yeah, lets go "  Chansung yelled earning a smack on the head from Sungyeol, while the rest of them started laughing.

After having a great laugh together, they all walked to class...When they arrived it was already full with students, who were talking to their friends. And there were 3 students who were just sitting down and reading their notes. Can you guess who? Let me give you a clue, they wear nerdy glasses and act like nerds when they are actually not nerds. Its...

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

Suzy, IU and Jiyeon, they were too into their notes that they didnt even realise that the kingakas Infinite, 2PM and JJ Project had arrived. As the kingakas walked into the class room...

" Suz, Eun-ah, JiyJiy " Someone called their names. Suzy, IU and Jiyeon looked up only to see...

" Chan oppa " they smiled on seeing Chansung infront of them.

" How are you, girls? " Chansung asked worriedly.

" As you can see, we are all perfect, kamsahamida for your concern " Suz, Eun-ah and JiyJiy smiled.

" Aishhh~ no need to thank me, your my girlfriend's friend, and she takes care of you like an eomma " Chansung smiled a little.

" hmmm~ she goes, and so do you, your like a appa to us...your always there when we're sad, in pain or whatever we feel and you support us alot " Suzy said looking grateful.

" And i will always protect you girls, your special and your like daughters to me " Chansung scratched the back of his head as Suzy, IU and Jiyeon giggled.

" How's my babbies? " 

Everyone looked towards the direction where the voice had come from and there they saw...

" Fei eomma " The 3 girls squealed as they quickly ran up to Fei and gave her a tight hug.

" Awww...eomma missed you girls " Fei faked some tears.

" And, we missed eomma " IU, Jiyeon and Suzy said.

" uh-hum...Fei isnt the only eomma here, i want my hug as well "

The girls looked at her and quickly hugged her...

" Mianhe, Eunjung eomma " 

" Ahhhh~it doesnt matter "

" By the way, where's Soo appa " Jiyeon nudged the blushing Eunjung.

" Am here! " Soohyun yelled from behind Eunjung.

" Yah! We're not deaf, you know, we can hear, why yell?! " Eunjung hit Soohyun.

" Mianhe, Babe " Soohyun apologized.

" ok, i forgive you but dont yell ever again...your gonna scare my daughters. " 

" They're my daughters as well " Fei, Chansung and Soohyun said.

Causing Suzy, IU, Jiyeon, Miss A and T-ara to laugh...soon they all went to their seats while Soohyun and Chansung were too busy flirting with Eunjung and Fei, some people pulled Suzy, IU and Jiyeon's hair causing the hair bobble to come off and their hairs to fall down quickly to their waists.

Suzy, IU and Jiyeon didnt mind but they were a little angry, however like always they just stayed quiet. They went back to reading their notes when suddenly someone bumped into them causing their head to hit the desk and their nerdy glasses to fall onto the ground and break.

" Ohhh no, that was the only pair...i had left " Suzy, IU and Jiyeon whispered to themselves.

" Oooops, mianhe i didnt see where i was going " 

Suzy looked up at the person coldly, IU and Jiyeon knew it wasnt a good sign. IU and Jiyeon also looked up, only to see the quenakas Yoona, Tiffany and Sora smirking at them.

" Really, You should get your eyes checked then! " Suzy said coldly.

" What?! What the hell did you just say?! " Yoona yelled causing everyone to look at their direction.

Everyone was amazed, seeing the 3 people who they thought were nerdy, were infact really beautiful in real life, they looked like goddesses that have fallen from heaven.

" What, are you deaf or something! I said IF YOU CANT SEE WHERE YOU WERE GOING, THEN YOU SHOULD GET YOU EYES CHECKED! " Suzy said coldly, while IU and Jiyeon just giggled.

" Oi, shut up " Tiffany yelled at IU and Jiyeon.

" Excuse me, but i think you should shut up " IU said innocently.

" What the ! You b**ch " Tiffany was about to slap IU when someone held her hand. Junho who was worried about his sister went quickly to her...

" IU-ah, you okaii? "Juho said worriedly.

" Neh, oppa dont worry. " IU reassured him.

" Dont go slapping her... " It was Jiyeon, who had held Tiffany's hand.

Sora glared at Jiyeon, she raised her hand and...

*Poink*

" SUZY! " Wooyoung yelled as he quickly ran to his twin. Yes, Sora had missed Jiyeon and ended up slapping Suzy causing her to fall and hit her head onto the table. Wooyoung helped Suzy up and looed at her with worried eyes...

" Are you ok? " Wooyoung asked.

" U-hum, am great?! " Suzy smiled. As Suzy had said that, Wooyoung noticed her bleeding from the corner of her lip, he brought his hand towards her lip and wiped the blood.

" Your not, dont lie to you oppa " Wooyoung ruffled Suzy's hair.

But, how did Suzy get slapped instead of Jiyeon?

| Well, Sora glared at Jiyeon, she raised her hand...getting ready to hit Jiyeon,
when Sora's hand was about to hit Jiyeon...
Suzy noticed Sora was about to slap her so,

Suzy quickly pushed Jiyeon out of the way and stood in front of Sora,
causing Sora's hand to hit Suzy's cheek instead of Jiyeon's. |

 

" Oppa, why are you worried for her, that nerd?! " Tiffany yelled.

" Non of your buisness! " Wooyoung said coldly.

" You are my buisness! I love you...we are a couple, remember " Tiffany said.

" We were a couple, but I broke up with you... " Wooyoung glared at Tiffany.

" ohhhh~ so this is the , for why you started hating me " Suzy pointed at Tiffany with disgust written all over her face.

" I guess so?! " Wooyoung said softly.

" Pfft...if this was to be my future sister-in-law, i would straight away commit suicide " Suzy said causing Wooyoung, Myungsoo, JB, IU and Jiyeon to giggle.

" What the ?! At least she's beautiful than you and she aint a , ! " Sora and Yoona said.

" , seriously...please if she wasnt a , then why did she leave Wooyoung for another guy...ohhh~ come on not only one guy, i've seen her with alot of boys...she's also a user cause she always uses boys just for their popularity and money, so please dont go saying that she aint a cause she is?! " Suzy said as she walked towards Sora " And if she tried to go near Wooyoung, i will tear her into little tiny pieces " Suzy whispered and then moved away from Sora with a smirk on her face.

" What will you do if she tries to go near Wooyoung?! " Sora yelled.

" I told ya before, if she tries to go near or even touch Wooyoung, I'll tear her into little tiny pieces...cant let any es hurt him again " Suzy repeated it again.

" What the hell?! You... " Tiffany was about to slap her when someone again held her hand.

" What the ? " Tiffany looked up, only to have her eyes widen as she saw who it was.

" Woo oppa " Yes it is Wooyoung.

" Dont go slapping my twin?! " Wooyoung yelled.

" Twin...what twin? You dont have a twin " Tiffany was confused and so was everyone else...
Suzy just looked at Wooyoung, shocked cause she never expected Wooyoung to reveal the secret of her being his twin, after all, she's known as the nerd in school...wouldnt he be embarressed of having a twin sister acting like a nerd in Woollim High.

Suzy quickly recovered from the shock and then nudged Wooyoung by the side " Yah! What are you doing, telling everyone...Your gonna be embarressed, if people find out about you having a nerdy twin sister! " Suzy whispered to him.

Wooyoung looked at Suzy " Why would i be embarressed...when my twin isnt a nerd and she is just acting like one. I wouldnt be embarrassed, infact i will be proud of having a twin like you...your just one piece, in this world theres nobody like you and nobody cant ever be like you, you strong and someone i can depend on for so things. " Wooyoung whispered back. 

" Yeah..yeah! whatever " Suzy said. Wooyoung just chuckled.

" Oppa, dont lie...everyone knows that you dont have a twin " the SNSD members said.

" Like, who do you know, its not like you guys have the fully information of my life and family " Wooyoung said.

" Ah-hum " Someone interupted them, causing everyone to look towards that person.

It was the school's receptionist...

" Mr Bae Wooyoung, your parents have come to see you? Ma'am...Sir please come in " The recptionist said.

" , eomma and appa are here? " Suzy whispered to herself but it was enough for Wooyoung to hear. As soon as Mr and Mrs Bae came in, Suzy quickly hid behind Wooyoung.

" What are you doing? " Wooyoung whispered.

" I cant let eomma and appa look at me?! " Suzy quietly hissed at Wooyoung.

" Wooyoung honey, how are you? " Mrs Bae asked.

" ermm..mm eomma am fine, what about you guys? " Wooyoung hesitated.

" We're fine so hows the cars, did you like them boys? "

" Yeah.." Wooyoung, Myungsoo and JB smiled.

" Where's Su-...hang on, is that Suz, hiding behind you " Mr Bae asked.

" Yeah! " Wooyoung blurted out, and when he realize he quickly covered his mouth. Suzy hit him on the back, and slowly came out as she scratched the back of her neck " Annyeong " Suzy gave her parents a weak smile.

" Suzy my baby, you ok " Mrs Bae asked worriedly as she noticed the side of Suzy's forehead bleeding.

" Neh eomma, am fine...wae " Suzy questioned.

" Yah, dont lie to your eomma..look your forehead is bleeding. Did you and you twin Wooyoung fight again?! " Mrs Bae yelled.

" MWOH!! Ani...ani we didnt fight! " Suzy and Wooyoung replied as they waved their hands to say no.

" Then, how did this happen to your twin?! " Mr Bae asked angrily " Did someone hit you? "

" A...a...aniyo appa-shi nobod- " 

" Yah, Suzy dont lie to me  " Mr Bae argued. Suzy just glared at Sora.

" Appa-shi, it was her, Sora who hit Suzy " Wooyoung quickly pointed at Sora.

" Yah, how dare you hit my daughter?! " Mr Bae yelled.

" ermmm...mmm*gulps* i didnt hit her. " Sora lied.

" Kang Sora...dont lie we saw you slap Suzy " Chansung and Fei yelled.

" So what if i did slap her! " Sora yelled back in fustration.

" YAH! Nobady slaps the daughter of the Bae family...Plus nobody for centuries has ever dared to slap the daughter of the Bae residence. So how dare you slap her! " Mr Bae yelled.

" My husband is right, nobody dares slap our daughter...so how dare you " Mrs Bae yelled.

" Want me to slap you and then show you how i dared myself to slap her " Sora smirked, Suzy was shocked...she clenched her fist, and as soon as Sora walked towards her eomma she quickly came in front and slapped her straight across her face.

" What the how dare yo- " 

" Now do you want me to slap your eomma and then show you how i dared myself to slap you " Suzy smirked.

" " Sora was about to slap her but luckily Suzy dodged it, quickly grabbed her arm and pined it on her back causing her to winced in pain.

" ...oh please your the big here,listen to one thing clearly...dont you dare argue or say anything to my parent and my brother, cause if you do i'll be the one saying things to you family...get that, arasso " Suzy said but Sora didnt say anything, she moved Sora's hand a little upper causing her to wince more.

" Arasso " Suzy said.

" Arasso...arasso " Sora said and soon Suzy let her go.

" That's my twin! " Wooyoung cheered as he high-fived his sister " After all,she's our daughter " Mrs and Mr Bae said as they hugged their daughter and also their son.

=================================

Since that day Suzy, IU and Jiyeon became popular...and again months past by soo fast that it is now...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

14th February 2013...Yes it is Valentine's Day the day when Suzy, IU and Jiyeon have decided to confess their feelings to Myungsoo, Wooyoung and JB. Yes, Suzy...IU and Jiyeon have always been looking forwards for this day to come, they had already planned on what they wanted to wear...
Dued to Valentine's Day, everyone had woken up really early...quickly got dressed, had breakfast and drove off to school...

Suzy was wearing something like this:
click here

IU was wearing something like this:
click here

Jiyeon was wearing something like this:
click here

The kingakas...

Myungsoo was wearing something like this:
click here

Wooyoung was wearing something like this:
click here

JB was wearing somethig like this:
click here

Everyones eyes were all captured by the Kingakas, Suzy, IU and Jiyeon who they all call The 3 Princess. Suzy, IU, Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Wooyoung and JB just ignored them and carried on walking. As they had entered the hall they were all amazed of the scene infront of them.

The halls were filled with petals on the ground, heart shaped balloons, chocolate fountains, chocolates, sparkling lights, glitter everywhere, teddy bears, gifts, cards all in different places. Girls wearing white, blue or red and boys wearing black, white or red. Romantic musics playing...some people dancing and all.

" Should i confess? " Suzy was nerves.

" Yeah, Suz you should confess your feelings before its too late " IU said.

" Am scared...what if i get rejected? " Suzy looked at her 2 best friends " am scared...besties...am scared "

" be positive...and everything will be fine " Jiyeon reassured her.

" You guys confess first then i will " Suzy said.

" ok..am gonna confess first, wish me good luck " IU said.

" Good luck bestie! " Jiyeon and Suzy gave her thumbs up.

IU walks up to Wooyoung...

" Wooyoung "

" ohhh...IU "

" can i speak to you...in private "

" ermm...yeah sure, lets go over there " Wooyoung points towards the corridors.

" ok, kaja.. " they both walk to the corridors, it was completely deserted.

" So what was it that you wanted to tell me? "

" I...ermm..you..."

" IU...breath in and breath out then talk ok " Wooyoung said and IU just nodded.

" Am in love! " IU said. Wooyoung was shocked, and sad but he didnt show it.

" w...with..who? "

" someone "

" what made you fall for this 'someone' "

" Him. His Smile. His eyes. His voice. His laugh. His warmth. His existence. Him " IU smiled.
[credit to rightful owner]

" Can i know who this lucky guy is? " Wooyoung asked, he felt tears threatening to fall.

" Ani...you cant..." IU smirked.

" ermmm...ok...good luck on the lucky guy, i'll leave now " Wooyoung turned around and started walking but before he could leave, he felt a soft hand grab his hand.

" The more people I meet, The more i realize that
ITS ONLY YOU
I want to be with. The guy i love is...You, Bae Wooyoung " IU confessed.

Wooyoung turned around and faced IU... " What did you say? "

" I LOVE YOU BAE WOOYOUNG not someone else only you! " IU giggled. 

" R...REALLY! " 

" So whats your answer? "

" This is my answer... " Wooyoung leans closer to the confussed IU, kissed her passionatly on the lip and then broke the kiss " I Love You Too "

" Really.." IU jumped up and down like a 5 years old kid and then quickly gave Wooyoung a tight hug. 

" IU-ah, can i ask you a question? "

" neh "

" What does IU mean? " 

" IU...it means I & U so its me and you " IU said as she gave Wooyoung a quick peck on the lips and quickly ran inside.

" Yah, wait for me " Wooyoung ran behind her.

They both stopped infront of Suzy and Jiyeon.

" So Eun-ah, did you confess to my oppa " Suzy asked.

" N...neh " IU blushed.

" Did he accept? " Suzy and Jiyeon asked while IU just nodded. And soon Suzy and Jiyeon started squealing.

" U-hum, Jagiya...you girls are so loud. " Wooyoung said.

" Ommo..look at my oppa already calling Eun-ah...jagiya " Suzy giggled.

" Yah...Suz leave oppa alone "

" Hah, look IU's sticking up for me! " Wooyoung stuck out his tounge at Suzy.

" IU " 

" Yah..oppa leave Suz unnie alone, stop picking on her "

" Hah, my turn to stick out my tounge at you " Suzy stuck out her tounge.

" Ok...Jiyeon you go confess your feelings to JB " IU and Suzy said.

" She likes JB "

" U-hum " Suzy and IU nodded their heads.

" Okaii, am going "

" Good Luck JiyJiy " Suzy, IU and Wooyoung said.

Jiyeon looks for JB...she had looked all over the school but she didnt find him, so she decided to look at the school garden. As she entered the garden, she found JB sitting on the bench. She slowly approched him...

" Mind if i join you? "

" No...not at all..hmm sit " He patted the seat beside him.

" Kamsahamida... "

" You like someone dont you? " 

" How do you know? "

" All the love quotes you wrote means tht you like someone! " He gives her a weak smile.

" I want....you..ermmm...toknow "

" How are those quotes for? Who's the guy? "

" You're the guy all my love quotes are about. You're the one am always thinking about, day...night, everywhere i go. Why?? It's because I LOVE YOU! I love you JB...I really do, with all my heart! " Jiyeon confessed.

JB froze, he was shocked by the sudden confession but he was also happy...

" So what's your answer...Yes or No "

JB quickly recovered and looked at Jiyeon..." I love you to " he then lend in and kissed her on the lip. 

" hehehe...we should get going? They might be waiting for us " 

" Ahh~ neh kaja JiyJiy "

They left the garden and went back to the hall where everyone were.

" Eun-ah, Woo and Myung " Jiyeon and JB called them as they walked towards them.

" Congrats...JiyJiy "

" Mwoh, i havent even said anything "

" You dont have to, your epression tells us everything " IU said.

" Ohhh~ where's Suz? "

" I dont know she disappeared to somewhere? "

As they were talking the principle made an announcement...

" Everyone, we have someone that will sing a song...please give Bae Suzy a round of applause "

Suzy walked onto the stage with a mic on her hand and soon the music started playing and she starts singing only hope...

Only hope- Suzy miss A originally by Mandy Moore

Lyrics:
There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
and pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now you're my only hope

Sing to me the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing
and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

I give You my destiny
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope

Soon, she finished the song, throughout the song she was looking at Myungsoo, and he too was looking at her. Suzy came down from the stage and walked towards the food section, getting herself a drink she moved her head to the music that was playing...

I choose to love you- Hyorin (Sistar)

Listening to the music, she looked back at those memorise she had shared with Myungsoo...while remembering them a smiled appear when i special memory had flashed back...

[Memory flashback]

" Hahahaha....what happened oppa, tired all ready " Suzy laughed at the tired Myungsoo " You know its a sign saying that your getting old "

" Mwoh! Yah, am only 19... " Myungsoo yelled and Suzy just sticked her tounge out.

" Aishh chinja, watch what i do to you? " Myungsoo ran after Suzy again.

After a couple of minutes running around the garden, Myungsoo caught Suzy by the waist and turned her around, facing him but still had his arms around her.

" What happened?  Feeling shy or embarressed! " Myungsoo chuckled as Suzy's cheeks got reder and reder. He slowly lend forward and kissed her on the cheek, causing Suzy's face to go even reder.

" Y...y...yah, w...what w...was th..that f..for?

" That was my revenge " Myungsoo said and quickly ran off.

[End of memory flashback]

Suzy was in her own world...

" Suzy...Suzy..." Someone shook her but she didnt feel it.

" Suzy...suzy, Yah you okaii " Still Suzy didnt shove.

Suddenly, someone kissed her on the cheek, Suzy's heart skipped a beat, she returned back to reality...Suzy looked at the person that had kissed her and to her surprise it is....

" M...M...Myungsoo " Suzy stammered.

" You okaii? " Myungsoo asked.

" Ahh...neh " Suzy said.

" Good, I'll get going then " Myungsoo started walking. *Suzy...you can do this, stop him before its late*

Suzy looked at Myungsoo and " Myungsoo " she called him.

" Hmm..." he smiled as he walkd back towards her, never letting his eyes leave her.

" I have something to ask you...Will you answer it from your heart? " Suzy asked.

Myungsoo smiled " neh...i will answer your questions from the right bottm of my heart "

" Am I pretty? " Suzy asked.

" No " was his answer.

" Do you like me? "

" No "

" Do you want to be with me forever? "

" No "

" Would you cry if I walked away? "

" No "

Suzy had heard too much...she needed to leave.

" Ahh...ok i got my answers I'll get going " She said softly and turned away.

Because it's you- Hyorin (Sistar)

Suzy started to walk away...Myungsoo just watches her back as she walks away. Suzy was crying, tears dripping down from her cheeks...

" Suzy " Myungsoo calls her but she ignores him.

" Suzy " he called her again. But she carried on walking.

Myungsoo couldnt take it so he ran towards her and grabbed her hand, he didnt care if everyone were watching him...

Someone held her hand...she knew by the unique touch that it was Myungsoo, Suzy quickly wiped her tears and faced him.

" You're not pretty, You're Beautiful. I don't like you, I love you. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever, and I wouldnt cry if you walked away, I would die. " Myungsoo said more like he yelled " I love you, Bae Suzy...will you be my girfriend? " He asked as he kneeled down and got out a ring.

Click here to see ring

Suzy nodded as Myungsoo took her hand and slipped in the ring innto her finger. He got up, lend forward and kissed her passionately on the lip. Slowy, Suzy wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back as everyone  cheered for them. They broke the kiss and Myungsoo gave her a tight hug...

" I love you " He whispered.

" I love you too " she whispered back.

Days became weeks,
Weeks became months,
And months became years...

Suzy, Myungsoo, IU, Wooyoung, Jiyeon and JB had started their careers. And are always busy. 
Suzy is a famous doctor,
Myungsoo is a famous photographer,
IU is a primary teacher,
Wooyoung is a dance teacher,
Jiyeon is a high school teacher,
JB is also a dance teacher... 

Alot of things changed...
Myungsoo and Suzy are no longer in a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship, they had broken up along time ago...

....

....

....

....

....

Just joking, well maybe not all of it is a lie, they did break up after their graduation...and Myungsoo got married...

But to who, did he get married to?

Well that, you have to find out...

Ah you guys must be really impatient to find out who he married...I'll just tell you Myungsoo married...

....

....

....

....

....

....

SUZY! Yes Myungsoo and Suzy decided to get married straight away after graduation...Its been 5 years since they got married, they have 3 years old son called Myungzy and they are now excepcting one. Yes Suzy is 9 months pregnant...their going to have a child. Everyones excited ecspecially Myungzy. Anyways you must be think about what might have happened to IU, Wooyoung, Jiyeon and JB well...IU and Wooyoung have got married its been 3 years since they got married and they are now expecring their first child and as for Jiyeon and JB they are finally engaged. 

Myungsoo and Suzy's wedding rings click here

Wooyoung and IU's wedding rings click here

JB and Jiyeon's engagement rings click here

THE END

===========================================

Annyeong, Autumn_Sky imnida...
Hope you liked this story,
plz do subscribe, comment and upvote this story...
Plz do comment on what you thought about this story...i'll be waiting
If you want me to make a sequel for this story,
on their first day in Woollim High,how they met and all plz comment below.

Kamsahamida to all my dear subscibers for waiting patiently.
Once again hope you like it. ^_^ Kamsahamida