As If (Part 2)

As If

Hyoyeon finds a spot on the veranda which overlooks almost all of Seoul. She realizes she's still wearing the dress she had earlier on their performance, suddenly she feels cold. A jacket lands on her bare shoulders but it was no ordinary jacket, it was a jacket suit.

"Hey," Siwon pats her arm.

She blocks his hand and attacks him on his arm instead.

"Hyoyeonnie, stop." He says, jerking away from her.

"You deserve it. You embarrassed me in front of our friends."

Siwon smiles. "You're too gullible, you know."

Hyoyeon stares at him incredulously. "What? No, I'm not."

"It's just your reaction. You could have played along with it, you know." He says, inching closer to her.

"Yeah, because everybody thinks you can get any girl you like. As if a Choi Siwon would have taken interest in me." She says the last line as an afterthought.

He grabs both her shoulders and lightly grips her. "You're doing it again."

She looks up at him, confused. "What is?"

"This degrading thing you do to yourself. You should know by now that you're pretty and talented. Not to mention very witty and caring. Choi Siwon's an if he hasn't been interested with you."

Hyoyeon laughs. "Well, there's a reason why your my favorite oppa. Next to Hyukjae, anyway."

Siwon pouts at her. "I should claim that number one spot."

"You work on it, oppa."

Siwon drapes an arm over her shoulders and hastily places a kiss on her cheek.

"Oppa!"