As If

As If

Kim Hyoyeon is the queen of trolls - not because she resembles any hideous-looking giants but the fact that she loves teasing and playing pranks on people. She is always alert that's why people don't get to trick her but when it happens, it's the last person Hyoyeon can ever think of: Choi Siwon.

"So, Hyoyeon, remember that one night in China?" Siwon asks her casually as if he's just asked her about the time, and oblivious to the fact that there are twenty other people inside the room, comprising of SNSD and Super Junior members.

Hyoyeon could have easily smack his arm and let it slip but he's halfway across the room, smiling smugly.

"I don't know what you are talking about, oppa!" She says, ignoring the suppressed giggles of the people around her.

Siwon takes a sip from his wine glass then says, "Don't tell me you have forgotten about it. I made sure you won't."

Tiffany and Sooyoung releases a squeal that makes Yesung cover his ears. Hyukjae drops his beer bottle. Donghae looks at her, his mouth agape.

Leeteuk shakes his head. "Hyoyeon, did you really do it with this slimeball?"

"I can't believe you fell on Siwon's traps, Hyoyeonnie." Sungmin, who's sitting beside her, muses.

"Ya! Choi Siwon! How dare you led our Hyoyeon to do it with you!" Taeyeon with her motherly instincts raises an accusing finger at him.

Hyoyeon is not mad in the slightest bit but she's annoyed. How can these people not notice that Siwon is practically just teasing her?

She looks at Jessica and pleads with her eyes. The girl just smirks then shrugs.

Fine then. "I am not having this conversation." She declares and storms out of the room.