Lake of Hope

Fire and Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy's POV   Myungsoo and Sungjong did well today at the childcare centre.   Now, we are just strolling around the kingdom. Sungyeol and I showed Myungsoo and Sungjong some places.    We brought them to the Lake Of Hope.   "Woah, this Lake is beautiful!" Sungjong exclaimed.   "I know, right?" Myungsoo agreed.   "You know? There is a story behind this Lake Of Hope," Sungyeol said.   "What story?" Sungjong asked.   "The story has to do with our kingdoms," I said.   Sungjong got more excited and he wants us to tell the story.   "Okay, I will explain the whole thing," Sungyeol said and cleared his throat, "Long time ago, there is a boy and a girl. The boy is from the Nothern side of the country while the girl is from the Eastern side of the country. The boy is adventurous and he came to the East to explore.    Then, he came across a lake and found a girl crying. The girl cried because she thought that she is useless and nobody loves her. The boy came up to the girl and confronted her. When they look at each other, it was love at first sight.   The girl told the boy things about herself and she told him that she usually come to this lake whenever she loses hope and gave up.    When they were talking, the boy asked what is the name of the lake. The girl said that the lake has no name so the boy decided to name the lake with the girl. They call it the Lake of Hope."   "Wait. So they met here, right on this place?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter