King Is Sick

Fire and Ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy’s POV

“Sungyeol-ah, take care of these kids for a while! I’m going to the kitchen to get some biscuits for them,” I told Sungyeol.

“Okay, but be fast! They are hungry,” he answered.

I went to the kitchen and opened the drawer. I took out packets of biscuits for the kids in the childcare centre. I work here sometimes with Sungyeol, helping the children and their teachers. This is the only childcare centre found in the Ice Kingdom, so there are quite a number of children enrolled here. There is not much teacher teaching here. So, Sungyeol and I decided to lend a hand. Surprisingly, Sungyeol and I were well-liked by the children. I am happy. So is Sungyeol. I really like being in this place. I get to play with the children and I learn more things here.

I went back to the room where Sungyeol and the kids are to give them their biscuits.

“Biscuits’ ready!” I announced. The children all stopped whatever they were doing and queued up in single file to receive their packet of biscuits. I gave out one to each of them and they said Thank You. I smiled. I’m really impressed by their manners. All thanks to the teacher teaching here.

All of a sudden, the leader of the soldiers, Mr. Park came rushing into the room. I stood up and walked briskly to him.

“Princess Bae! Queen needs you to be home now. Something came up. King had a high fever,” he said.

I left there stood-rooted to the ground. Eerie chills speared down my spine. I can’t believe what I just heard. When I came back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter