Chanyeol, Chen and Kris

Marrying 12 Prince's [Semi-Haitus]

 

“Mwo? Excuse me but my name is not Yunhae you ” you mumbled the last part.

He was quiet still looking at you with doe-eyes.

“what the hell do you want?” you sigh, you just cant stay mean when those kind of eyes look at you.

“I need your help” he said softly

“you could have just said so you know, you don’t need to drag me away” you sigh again.

“im sorry”

“what do you need help with?”

“M-My Hyungs, they’re dying”

“Dying?”

“yeah, they are freezing”

“then lead me” you swiftly said.

Out of the 10 girls, you where the one with the softest heart, always helpful and weak with aegyo.

He started walking and went to a certain cave with you in tow.

He entered the dark cave, no fire was visible and there sitting at the end leaning at the rock wall sat three men.

“hyung~” he shook the one nearest.

“Tao? Your back?” the tired man, open his eyes shifting his eyes form Tao to the person his dongsaeng bought with him.

“Yunhae?” [tired man -??]

“What’s with you two calling me Yunhae?”

“well, that’s your name” [tired man-??]

“im sorry to disappoint but my name is Haeyun”

“I’ll let you slip this time but can you please help my hyung’s now?” [tired man-??]

You look at the two males, event though they were fully cloth and they had their hooded robe. They where still shivering.

By the styles of the robe it was obvious that they don’t belong in the cold kingdom.

You remove their robes and their body shook more.

You gently place their robe in the ground and let the boys lay their hyung’s on it.

Making a space in between two men, you leaned your upper body on the rock wall instantly making it hot with your body.

Just like earlier, you turn you body temperature up making the whole cave hot, snows started melting.

The two men, Tao and the other one sigh as the heat sunk into the pores of their skin.

“how I hope we had Chanyeol, Chen and Kris hyung” Kai said.

And by the mention of the name a flashback started.

“Channie oppa, teach me to control fire”

“Fanie gege!! Fly me please?~ I want to see the sunset before going back inside”

“Dae oppa, can you teach me how to use that Tablet thingy you are playing with?~”