My Broken Sister (Luhan)

Terrible Scenarios

 

“Yin Yin-ah…” voice filled with desperation, Luhan called his sister’s name. As expected, no replied from the latter. His sister just walked quietly beside him, not even lifting her eyes from the ground.

Luhan sighed, exhausted. His eyes decided to roam around her fragile body. She was wearing grey t-shirt, covered with grey, thick oversize sweater; one of his. She was wearing faded-color denim.  It’s not the design; it’s due to how old the jeans is. She covered her face with her shoulder length hair as she kept her eyes to the ground. She’s insecure, for sure. Why?

Luhan flew to Korea to be a trainee under SM Entertainment. What he didn’t know is that their parents, ex-parents, are abusing his sister, Luyin, for the whole entire time he was in Korea. He just found out about it after he went back home one –day and found Luyin, battered, lying down on the floor in her ‘room’. Without any words, Luhan picked her up and took a cab to the nearest hospital, where she was treated for 3 full weeks before finally being released. You’re all wondering why EXO’s comeback has been delayed right?

Now, the siblings had just arrived in Korea. They are now walking towards EXO’s dorm. Luhan had been trying to make his dear sister talk to him again, however his attempts has proved to be a big failure. She’s been quiet, the whole time she was in hospital and now. It saddened Luhan to know how much his sister must be bottling inside. He wants her to relax around him. She’s always in a cautious form, even when she’s asleep. He cried, a lot. But, there’s nothing he can do.

Arriving in front of the door of the dorm, Luyin hesitated. She took small steps back before Luhan stopped her.

“It’s ok, Yin. They’re all very nice people. I’m here. No one will hurt you anymore,” he whispered, attempting to calm her shaking sister. Her body is trembling and cold, he noted.

Luhan punched the code before the machine beeped and the door unlocked. Taking up his bag on his right hand, he hooked his left hand with his sister. She was very tense. After taking off their shoes, they walked to the living room. The place was awfully quiet, unlike usual, and it was such a weird experience for Luhan. This because Luhan had called Suho once they landed in Korea and explained to him his sister’s condition and asked him to tell the others, informing them not to make a fuss around his broken sister.

Lucky for him, both his roommates, Xiumin and Kris, are both in China. Thus, he has the room all for himself. He led his sister into their room before slowly closing the door behind her. Luyin, not knowing what to do, just stand against the wall, head still down. After putting down his bag, Luhan turned to his sister, “Yin-ah. I’m sure you must be tired. Lie down on the bed and just rest, ok? I’ll cook you something to eat,” he softly whispered before exiting the room. Heads began to pop out from the other rooms, looking towards Luhan. He just smiled back at the before helplessly walking towards the dining room and sitting on one of the chairs. The K members began pouring into the dining room and circling the table.

“Is everything ok?” Suho carefully asked. Luhan didn’t answer. He just took a deep breath and messed his hair. Stupid question, Suho thought to himself. “Have you both eaten?” He asked again. Luhan shook his head, eyes fixed to the table.

“I’ll fix up something for you both,” Kyungsoo quickly rolled up his sleeves and went to the fridge. The others did not dare to utter a word.

“AH!” Suddenly, a shout came from Luhan’s room. Luhan quickly dashed inside and found his baby sister crouching at the corner. He quickly approached her. She was shaking, terribly.

“Yin-ah, Yin Yin, what’s wrong?” he asked.

Hearing his voice, Luyin quickly hugged her brother’s leg as her body still shook violently. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry,” she just kept on repeating. Luhan crouched down, took of her circled hands from his legs and hugged her.

“Why are you sorry?” He asked, softly. Tears began to form in his eyes.

“I’m so sorry. I was so tired. I’m sorry. I sat on your bed. Daddy said I’m not supposed to sit on your bed. I’m sorry. Please don’t beat me,” she stuttered.

Luhan was at lost of words. He doesn’t know what to say. He doesn’t even know what to think. Tears fell from his eyes. He won’t even try to stop them. He just let them fell down his cheeks, dropping onto the top of Luyin’s head.

“What have they done to you…” the siblings just sat there, holding onto each other’s life and sanity.