Plan M

A Plan For Love

 

"Yoseob, how'd you find out where we were?"Gikwang says looking a little shocked and embarrassed.
"It wasn't too hard, I just remembered how private this place was, and since you we're having a private conversation, I figured that this was the only place you could be."
"But Y... Oppa why'd you follow us?"
"Isn't it obvious? I missed you... and I got a little jealous..." He says with a pout similar to Gikwang's, but slightly cuter. 
"But I'm still talking to Gik.."
"It's fine, I was finished anyways. But think about what I said." Gikwang interrupts.
"Ne..." 
"Yay! Lets go!" Yoseob says as he puts his arm around my shoulder and we leave.
Looks like Gikwang's staying behind. He looked really worried, but he hasn't said anything about me leaving Yoseob for him.
"So what'd you guys talk about huh? He ask you out yet?" Yoseob asks curiously.
"Well you heard him, he's just worried right now... Why'd you come following us anyways?"
"I just wanted to make sure he didn't ask you out before you helped me with my half of the deal."
"Even if he did ask me out, I would have helped you for today at least. I'm not as rude as you, ya know?"
Ok, I'm sorta lying, I probably would have left him to face his own battle but he really doesn't have to know.
"Ya, why are you calling me rude? I'm doing you a favor too. I could have said no to your stupid plan." He grabs and pinches my nose, hard.
"Oww! That hurts! This isn't cute! Let me go. I'm sorry for offending you just let go." 
He starts laughing at me, probably because of how nasal I sound.
"Ani, I think I'm going to keep doing this. It finally makes you interesting."
What does he mean I'm not interesting? Well maybe he's sorta right but still! I can be interesting. My nose hurts. What should I do? 
So after like three seconds of thinking I start blowing my nose, and everything ends up on his fingers. 
"Ya! What the hell was that? You just got your snot all over my fingers!" He says angrily.
"I told you to let go. And you didn't listen, so that's what you get." I say with the satisfaction if victory.
"I'm so gonna.... Give you so many hugs and kisses!" He suddenly changes from angry to sweet.
That can only mean one thing, the plan is back in effect. It saved me! I walk towards him and give him a big hug. Then I whisper to him.
"Who?"
"My ex, try to act cool." He whispers back.
He lets me go and grabs a hold of my hand, and starts walking. Looks like his ex is looking over here. So I leaned my head on his shoulder.
"Oppa, I'm so glad that we can be together like this. Just holding hands feels nice as long as the hand I'm holding is yours." I try to say in a sweet voice (and without laughing or gagging). 
And he gently gives me a kiss on the top of my head... Is she gone? I don't see her anymore.. 
"Where do you get your lines from one of those cheesy dramas that agjumas are always watching? 'As long as its your hand'?"
"Hey just like you know how guys work, I know how girls work! All girls want to be able to have a perfect relationship like on TV." 
"Still pretty cheesy.."
Whatever, It works... I think.. Hey there's someone walking this way. It looks like its Elle. Oops we all left her alone earlier..
"Hey Elle sorry we took so long."
"No, it's fine I was on the phone with Dongwoon the whole time. But can I ask you guys something?"
"Sure, what's up?"
"You guys wanna go on a double date?"