Of Boys On Motorcycles And To Be A Parent

Of Boys On Motorcycles And To Be A Parent

Seunghyun parked his car outside of the school, waiting for his lovely babies to come out. He opened the door and stepped out, looking around only to see the usual housewives waiting to pick up their children. He had some idea about them not liking him that much and he could not blame them; he would not trust himself either if he was them. A single dad who was a bit silly and turned down every flirt from the single mom's.

Seunghyun rested against his car, school had ended early today and he took the opportunity to read through his notes; once Chinhae and Chinhwa ended school it would be no time for him to go through the notes from class.

A loud noise woke him from his reading and upon turning to the source he saw a motorcycle park next to him. A muscular man in a leather jacket and torn jeans was on the motorcycle and turned to him with a smile.

"Is this Gangnam elementary school?" The sranger asked and gave Seunghyun a blinding smile. He smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah, although I haven't seen you here before." Seunghyun answered and showed off his dimples in a big smile of his own.

The sranger got of the motorbike and gave Seunghyun his hand. "I'm Choi Jonghun and my daughter just started school here."

"Oh, nice to meet you Jonghun. I'm Song Seunghyun." Finally! Someone to talk to while waiting for the boys! He smiled at his own thoughts. "How old are your daughter?"

"Oh, she's eight years old." The newcomer answered. "Are you here to pick up your siblings or something?"

Seunghyun had a hard time to keep his laugh at bay and not to laugh the newcomer straight in his face for the smooth inquiry about his civil status and age.

"No, I'm here to pick up my kids too." Jonghun looked at him in shock at the pluralism of the word kids. "Yeah, twins. But it's a long and ugly story."

"Does it involve lawyers?" The man before him asked with a feeling smile.

"No, but a high school and a gravestone." He answered. Jonghuns smile fell directly and Seunghyun quickly continued. "No need to look sad, it was a long time ago and there is no love in this story."

There was an awkward silence between them for a moment, long enough to make Seunghyun curse his tongue for spilling the details of his love life (or lack of the same) to the man before him. And on the first meeting at that!

"Well, how old are the twins? Are they in the same class as my Kyungmi?" Jonghun asked. Seunghyun smiled at his brightest at the mention of the most precious in his life.

"No, they're six years old."

"Ah, a wonderful age." Jonghun said and smiled at some far off memory. "Or, well, Kyungmi was rather difficult at that age but I prefer a fitful child any day before a difficult teenager."

"What? I don't get it." Seunghyun said and the confusion must have been evident in his features because Jonghun started to laugh at him after a single look.

"I'm sorry." He said to the still confused Seunghyun after the laugh had subsided. "There is a saying that if your children are calm at a young age they will be difficult as teenagers and vice versa."

"Oh, then I guess I will have really difficult teenagers in ten years time." Seunghyun said more to himself than to Jonghun. The frown was back as he thought about the saying. He turned to the other man with his usual carefree expression again planted on his face. " Well, not much to do about that as long as they use protection."

The man before him stared at him for a second and then shook his head. "You are a unique creature Song Seunghyun."

"Thank you!"

Jonghun just shook his head once more and smiled. And Seunghyun took the opportunity to take a closer look at the man before him, the very handsome man if he was allowed to say so.

"How does your story starts then? You are pretty young yourself to have an eight year old daughter." This statement was received with a appreciating smile.

"Similar to yours. Last year of high school and a mistake I would never have undone." Jonghun said.

"Oh, so there's a Mrs Choi waiting at home then?"

A flirtatious smile, a shake off the head and Seunghyuns heart skipped a beat.

The parking lot was at once filled with kids searching for their parents and the both men was soon joined by their respective children.

"Chinhae, Chinhwa; this man is Choi Jonghun. He is the father of Choi Kyungmi so I better not hear about you two doing something bad towards her." Seunghyun said and looked sternly at the two boys before him. In a second his face shifted to a bright smile and he bended down to hug his small angels.

He felt a stare and looked over his shoulder only to see Jonghun looking at his . A blush painted the older man's face as he realised that he was discovered, but Seunghyun only turned to him with his usual bright smile.

"You must be the cutest thing I've ever seen!" He exclaimed as he saw the little girl holding on to Jonghuns hand. Seunghyun bended over once more and gave the girl a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Jonghun saw Seunghyun give his boys another look before the smile was back on. The children didn't seem to care too much about their fathers looks and Jonghun guessed that they were as carefree as their father seemed to be.

"How about dinner?" Jonghun was dragged back from his thoughts at the question only to find that it was directed to him. " I make the best lasagna and I would like to get to know more about the two of you."

A smile towards Kyungmi and Jonghun jumped from the cliff. The facade about his life fell and he didn't want to be alone anymore and neither did it seem that Seunghyun wanted to.

Maybe this can be a good way to start a fresh. He thought to himself as he nodded and agreed to follow Seunghyun home.