Chapter 4

Asia No Yoru

Hyuna's POV: "Nyah!" I whisper sleepyly into Ryo-kun's ears. My darling koala yawned as he slowly wakes up. "Baby." he says in a rather sleepy tone as he stretches. I roll my body towards him and give him a sloppy kiss. "Did you dream about me?" I ask. He chuckled softly. "Of course I did." he replied as he kisses my forehead. "You know, this reminds me of that night." I smile fondly as I begin to remember.

Jump and 4minute had always known about each but never actually met, well save for Ryo-kun and I, till 2 years ago. Ryo-kun and I had been secretly dating for like a year but went official as of 2011. We both met at a photo shoot. There was this shot where we both needed to get intimate with each other. I was a little nervous as I had just met him. Ryosuke was hands on here as he took the lead and made me comfortable. Afterwards, we had lunch and got to know each other. I remember him asking me, "Do you like short guys?" I giggled as I found that cute.

The poor koala is still uncomfortable with height. "Aww, don't feel bad. Besides, I find short guys to be extremely y." His face lit up upon hearing those words. "Really?!" I simply smile and slide my leg against his. Biting his lip so as not to make an sound, he smiles a bit."Bad kitty!" he said whilst playfully poking my nose. It's then that my inner kitten took over. "Do you wanna see how bad I am?" His lips curled into a dangerous y smirk. " I guess there's no holding back." We quickly head to his house and have our first love-making session. Since then we have been 5 and 6. "Boo boo!" I purr as I cuddle my man. A devious smirk brightens up his face. I shudder in anticipation as it meant only one thing.......