Chapter 1

Asia No Yoru

Ryosuke smiles nervously as he sits down on a chair on the music video set. Today was the day for shooting the PV for Asia no Yoru, and it's even more exciting that he's invited Hyuna to be his love interest. "Nervous are we?" asked the director as he pats him on the shoulder. "Who wouldn't be around a beautiful angel like her?" he replied. Ever since the day they both met at the Asian All Stars concert two years ago, he fell head over heels in love with her, and it seems that she has feelings for him too.

"Ryosuke." His eyes sparkled as the woman of his dreams walks towards him, dressed in a y black mini dress and killer heels that accentuated her y figure and complimented his black suit perfectly. "Hyuna-chan." he says getting up and hugging her tightly. "Did someone miss me?" she asked in a flirty tone. His signature chesire cat smile lit up his face. "Of course I did babe." Since he has come of age, now is the perfect time to do something y, and when he means y, he means y. Boy, are the fans in for a shock.

"Ok, places everyone!" called the director. Ryosuke took Hyuna's hand and led her to the set, which was a club scene. "Ok and action." The music starts.

MIDDONAITO zawameku kienai NEON de ayashiku hikaru munamoto
Natsu no itazura BAKEESHON kokoro ga nanika wo motomesamayou SERENAADE


Hyuna then starts swaying her hips slowly whilst keeping eye contact on Ryosuke who was watching her from the bar, his lips sensually, whilst lipsyncing the song. After a couple of minutes, he then makes his way towards her. Afte reaching her, he places an arm around her waist, whilst she wraps her arm around his neck.  Slowly, he caresses her leg.During the chorus, she grinds her back side against his groin. He responds by ing his hips against hers. Grabbing her hand, he spins her around and gently lower her down, exchanging a y smirk with her, then lifts her up, grabbing her leg and lifting it close to his waist, both of them staring at each other lustfully.


Yamete yamete mou boku de asobanai de furachi na shoudou sasowareteru

Kimi wa mayakashi no Lady shakunetsu no AJIA no yoru ni
Maiorita ne tenshi no hane akaku moeru jounetsu
Kimi wa maboroshi no Lady binetsu ga boku wo tsutsumikomu
Waraikakeru akuma no JOKER miwaku no koi ni oboretai

"And cut, that's a wrap for day one!" said the director. Ryosuke smirked. "Well, that was fun." Hyuna giggled and playfully shoved him. "You ert!" The entire set erupted with laughter at that statement. Indeed, it's no secret that Ryosuke can be erted at times, especially when he sees a pretty lady like Hyuna. 

"So Hyuna-chan, how about you and I go grab dinner together?" he asked. The korean hottie smiled softly. "Why sure!" Linking her arm with his, they both walk off the set.

TEEHEE. I love when Yamada acts erted so I decided to make him act that way. Hyuna would be her normal sweet self although, you'd see her y side. Things are gonna heat up. Watch this space