49 Days

Description

Title: 49 Days
Main Pairing:  Yunjae, Eunhae, GTOP
Length: 20
Genre: Romance, Fantasty, Drama etc…
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters nor do I own the plot.  It’s all based on a Korean drama called 49 Days.
A/N: Yes I have the ’49 Days’ craze and because I love the plot so much I thought I would just randomly do a chaptered fic with in it.  Because I love as well.  So if you are watching the drama I’ll tell you this now, this is going to be exactly the same.  Even some of the dialogues will be so you might not like it.  If you haven’t watched the drama well then maybe you’ll enjoy it.  Maybe this fic will even get you to watch the drama, I don’t know.  I just picked a couple of my favorite couples and obviously there will be other random couple moments but there is only three main ones.

Foreword

Synopsis: Kim Jaejoong had a perfect life.  His dad owned a big business and he had the greatest friends in the world and the most perfect boyfriend, Seung Hyun. In contrast, Donghae was unhappy with his life and wanted to end his life by walking into a busy street and committing suicide. Their two worlds collide as Jaejoong gets into a serious accident and falls into a coma because of Donghae's actions. However, Jaejoong is given a second chance at life by a Scheduler named Hyukjae. He tells Jaejoong that it wasn’t his time to die.  Hyukjae told him that only way he could be alive again is if he collects three genuine tears from people that aren't his blood relatives. In order to maneuver the world of the living, Jaejoong is given use of Lee Donghae's body.

Kim Jaejoong playing Shin Ji Hyun’s role. (25)
Jaejoong has had a perfect life.  He is the son of a big business man.  He has the most caring friends in the world and the best boyfriend anyone could ask for, Choi Seung Hyun.  He has a kind and warm hearted nature.  But his whole life just passed before him and in a blink of an eye…his soul left his body.

Lee Donghae playing Song Yi Kyung’s role.
Little is known about Lee Donghae. Lee Donghae is an orphan who grew up with someone really precious to him. He is not happy with his life to the point where he found that the only solution was…committing suicide. He has suffered in the past and a tragic incident left him as a completely different person.  He is like a walking corpse.

Jung Yunho playing Han Kang’s role. 
Jung Yunho is Jaejoong’s childhood friend and even though he has never confessed to Jaejoong about it, Jaejoong is his first love. Yunho parent’s had a divorce and his mother suffered from pancreatic cancer but never told him.  Eventually she died, not leaving behind a single picture and Yunho has never had any memories of family affection.  He is moody, remote and very cold towards Jaejoong. 

Lee Hyukjae playing Song Yi Soo (The Scheduler) role.
Lee Hyukjae is the death scheduler.  He is responsible for guiding souls to the afterlife.  He is a very curious and honest but he’s also very impulsive and at times he can be moody as well.  Lee Hyukjae died at a young age, 25 and was allowed to become a scheduler because he believed he had something very important to do at the time he died.  He just can’t seem to remember what it was.

Choi Seung Hyun playing Kang Min Ho’s role
Seung Hyun is Jaejoong’s boyfriend and fiancé. He graduated from Seoul National University and has an MBA from the States. He had a tough childhood which is why he masks his cold heart with a smile.  He appears to be the perfect partner for Jaejoong who believes it was fate that brought them together.  But there is something that Jaejoong doesn’t know…

Kwon Ji Yong playing Shin Eun Jung’s role.
Ji Yong is Jaejoong’s best friend.  He works at Jaejoong’s fathers company and is a very smart and cultured person. But he is selfish and to accomplish his desire he uses love.  Ji Yong even betrays Jaejoong, the very person that has known him for years.