Happy Birthday Mrs. Park

The One I Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DING DONG!

Mrs. Park wiped her hands on her apron and went to open the front door.

"Happy birthday Mrs. Park!" Bomi beamed when the door opened. Mrs. Park laughed, "Thank you, Bomi. Come on in." Mrs. Park opened the door wider for Bomi to slip in.

Bomi slipped off her shoes and held out her gift that she had bought for Mrs. Park. "Here you go, Mrs. Park. I bought you something." "Aigoo, Bomi-ah, you shouldn’t have." Mrs. Park accepted the gift. "It's nothing special and plus, it's your birthday. You should be receiving gifts."

Mrs. Park giggled and hugged Bomi. "Thank you very much then." Bomi nodded, "No problem. Where are oppas?" "Outside in the back." "I'll go back there then. Again, happy birthday Mrs. Park." "Thank you, Bomi."

Bomi skipped out to the back. She could hear DMTN laughing and goofing off. "OPPAS!" She beamed, stepping out of the house.

DMTN looked up and saw Bomi, waving at them. Jeesu, Donglim, and Daniel made their way towards Bomi, who actually ran towards Simon and Inati who were by the grill.

"BOMI!" The three DMTN boys pouted. Bomi giggled and waved at them. "Hello~" She turned to the other two members and beamed, "Hello oppas." "Hello there Bomi." Inati slung an arm over her shoulder.

"Daniel, come and watch your pork bellies!" Simon called. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Daniel jogged over to the grill and began flipping the pork bellies.

Bomi sniffed the air and hummed in pleasure, "Mm. That smells really good." "Yeah, well you're not getting anything~" Daniel sang, waving the tong in the air. "Shush Daniel. You're not cooking it for yourself. It's for everyone." Bomi stuck out her tongue.

Daniel rolled his eyes, "You're such a child, Bobo." "Yeah, says the one that acts childish." Bomi retorted. "I'm definitely going to let you starve now, Bobo." "Like you'll ever do that, you love me too much."

Daniel gagged, "Yeah, right." Inati clucked his tongue, "And just to think you were the one that said Bomi was the only girl for you." Daniel shrugged nonchalantly, "I only said that to make her feel special."

Bomi rolled her eyes and turned to Inati. She jabbed her thumb towards Daniel and cupped her free hand over , "He's totally lying." Inati chuckled and nodded in agreement. Daniel narrowed his eyes at the two of them, "What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing." Both Bomi and Inati answered in unison then burst into laughter. Daniel arched a brow questioningly.

"Im Bomi!" Jeesu called sternly. Bomi spun around and saw a grumpy Jeesu and Donglim. She giggled and skipped over to them. She linked arms with them and beamed up at them. However, they still had frowns on their faces.

Bomi pouted, "Aw, oppas, why are you guys so mad? It wasn't like I was trying to avoid your hugs, okay? There were three of you and I didn’t want to die yet." She reasoned. Jeesu and Donglim couldn't stay mad at Bomi for a long time, not many could.

"Aigoo, I could never stay mad at you." Jeesu squished Bomi's cheeks together. "Jeesu oppa!" Bomi pushed his hands off her cheeks and rubbed them. "That hurt oppa." She frowned. Jeesu lightly pushed her forehead, "Liar, it did not."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter