Not Right

The One I Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bye umma. Bye appa.” Bomi bid her parents and rushed out of the house. Opening the gate and stepping out, Bomi was greeted with a Simon leaning against the wall waiting for her.

“Simon oppa.” Bomi called. Simon looked up and pushed himself off the wall. Smiling, he made his way up to her.

“Good morning Bomi.” Simon greeted. “Good morning oppa.” Bomi greeted cheerfully. Simon held out his hand, “Are you ready to go?” Bomi nodded and slipped her hand into his.

However, it didn’t feel right. Bomi frowned a bit at the feeling. Simon looked down at her, examining her expression.

“What’s wrong Bomi?” Simon asked. Bomi blinked, shaking her head, “Nothing, let’s go oppa.” Simon nodded and the two of them headed towards the bus stop.

--------

“YAH IM BOMI!” Jeesu called. Bomi giggled and waved happily at the four DMTN boys with her free hand, “Oppas!” She looked up at Simon, who nodded.

Letting go of Simon’s hand, Bomi ran into Jeesu’s open arms. Jeesu spun her around, laughing. Bomi giggled being set down on the ground.

“Aigoo, now that you have Simon hyung, you just leave the rest of us, don’t you?” Jeesu joked. “Jeesu oppa, what do you take me as?” Bomi gaped at him. Jeesu chuckled and tweaked her nose, “I was just kidding.”

Bomi wrinkled her nose and skipped over to Donglim, linking arms with him. “Jeesu oppa, you joke around too much. Donglim oppa is better.” “Hey!” Jeesu protested. Donglim grinned and wrapped an arm around Bomi, “Yup, that’s right. I’m better than you, Jeesu hyung.”

Jeesu rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Inati and Simon chuckled.

“Morning guys. Morning Bomi.” Daniel greeted. “Hey Daniel.” DMTN greeted. “Morning Daniel.” Bomi greeted.

“Bomi, let’s go before the bell rings.” Simon chided. Bomi looked over at Simon and nodded with a smile. Simon held out his hand and Bomi slipped her hands in his.

Again, that internal feeling of discomfort came again. But Bomi shrugged it off and pulled Simon towards the school building.

“Come on oppas. You guys are going to be late if you guys don’t hurry!” Bomi called.

---------

“What is she talking about?” Bomi mumbled scratching her head. Simon glanced over at Bomi and chuckled seeing that she was stuck on what the foreign teacher was talking about.

“Alright class, now work on this worksheet. You could use your neighbors if you need help.” The teacher instructed.

At that moment, Bomi turned to Simon with her famous pleading puppy eyes. Simon arched a brow and chuckled. “Of course I’ll help you, although Daniel’s better in English than I am.” “Ah, that’s right.” Bomi quickly turned in Daniel’s direction.

“Psst. Daniel.” Bomi called. Daniel glanced back questioningly. Bomi held up the worksheet, “Can you help me?”

Daniel glanced at Simon, who shrugged with a smile on his face. “Uh, you have Simon hyung, he’s good in English.” “But you’re better, Daniel.” Simon defended. “Please Daniel?” Bomi pleaded.

Lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter