Interrogation

Remembrance

 

Kyuhyun intently watches as his boyfriend gets down from his , panting with his eyes closed and lips slightly parted, leaving him mesmerized for the umpteenth time.

When Siwon turns to the side and gazes at him, Kyuhyun nervously bites on his lower lip, a question is on the tip of his tongue yet he’s not confident to ask it.

Siwon notices it, so he sneaks his arm under Kyuhyun’s head and pulls him closer, the move making Kyuhyun sigh in relief as he buries his head deeper into Siwon’s chest.

“Wonnie?”

Siwon hums, tightening his arms around Kyuhyun and squeezing him in his embrace as he waits for what he’s about to say. However, when no other words are spoken, he slightly pulls away, enough to meet Kyuhyun’s gaze, causing the older to flush as his eyes dart away, looking anywhere but Siwon’s curious orbs.

“Hyung” He cups his chin and lets their eyes meet, tenderly staring at each other for a few seconds before he captures Kyuhyun’s lips into a soft kiss.

“How was it?”

“The kiss?” Kyuhyun confusedly asks, managing to make Siwon nervous as well.

“No”

When Kyuhyun realizes that Siwon is asking about the same thing he was too embarrassed to ask about, he lets out a little giggle before resting his palm on Siwon’s cheek and pecking his lips.

“Fantastic as usual”

Siwon’s face broke into a wide beam, cheeks tinted a light shade of red, feeling his insecurities out of the window at this moment.

“How about you?” He then asks, but as Siwon’s smile gets even wider followed by a frantic nod, he can’t help but smile as well and burry his head back into Siwon’s chest.

Siwon heartily laughs, a hand rubbing Kyuhyun’s back while the other one’s fingers are caressing his hair. They might not have been together for long, his first confession might’ve been welcomed by rejection, yet after what he just shared with Kyuhyun, he’s sure that the man loves him.

The way their bodies melted together, the way Kyuhyun moaned only for him, shouting out love words, the way their eyes lovingly locked on one another, and the way they’re now fit perfectly in each other’s arms, Siwon knows that it’s beyond just and that he will just have to trust in Kyuhyun until he gets his full memory back.

...

They hardly managed to part ways after Kyuhyun took a shower since he was already late for his schedule, but he promised Siwon that he’ll be back tonight and that’s what helped the younger let go of him.
.
.

”Are we okay?” Kyuhyun whispers as he’s about to unlock the front door, looking back at Siwon who stood at the entrance watching him with a lovely smile on his lips.

“We are”

Kyuhyun lets out a smile of relief, looking down for a second before abandoning the door and walking back to his boyfriend, throwing his arms around his neck and engulfing him in a tight hug.

“I love you, Wonnie”

Siwon grins, returning the hug as he whispers back “I love you too, Sugar Pie”

Kyuhyun giggles before pulling away and tip toeing to leave a peck on the younger’s lips, although it doesn’t satisfy him as Siwon grips on his nape and engages them in a passionate kiss.
.
.

After Kyuhyun left, Siwon headed back to his room and took a bath, since he still can’t take a shower with his casted arm, before making his way back to his bed, collapsing his body on the mattress.

Closing his eyes and smiling widely, he lets his mind replay the earlier event with his boyfriend, but as he starts feeling hot all of a sudden and a slight ache in his pants, he quickly shakes his head and decides to find something else to do instead of fantasying about his lover.

So picking up his laptop, he opens a blank google image page and contemplates if he should search about his boyfriend or not. The scene feels too familiar to him since he did his research about Kyuhyun when he first saw him, although this time it feels the same since he doesn’t know what happened in the past seven years.

Typing Cho Kyuhyun into the search bar, he widely smiles, blushing even, when tons of his lover’s pictures in every pose possible show up on the screen. His orbs are unfocusedly wandering around the different images, wanting to get a closer look at each one, yet a particular one catches his eye.

It shows Kyuhyun in some kind of a show, holding a card in his hand and laughing at the person next to him. When he clicks on it, it leads him to a page which lets him know that his boyfriend is not just a singer anymore, but an MC as well.

He surprisingly knit his eyebrows, never assuming Kyuhyun to be the MC of a talk show. Curious, he quickly goes to Youtube and types the name of the show ‘Radio Star’, then clicks on one of the links below.

Smiling, he adjusts his position, leaning on the bed frame and putting the video on full screen as he enjoys the show.

Unfortunately -for Kyuhyun that is- the episode that Siwon clicked on is the one with SNSD as guests. So as Siwon watches the MCs along with his boyfriend introducing the girls, he can’t help the little frown finding its place on his forehead.

♫♪ Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
♫♪ Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby

Siwon blinks a couple of times to get rid of the sudden voices that make his heartbeat race a little bit. He has been having lots of these flashes or memories lately, but now since it’s a song, he just shrugs it off.

As the show continues, Siwon watches intently each of his boyfriend’s looks and acts with a proud smile on his face. However, as the camera shows one of the guests closely, he can’t help but feel a sudden tug in his heart at that person he later finds out to be named Seohyun.

He doesn’t know how to explain it, but he doesn’t like the way that girl is eyeing Kyuhyun, flattering her eyelashes and acting all shy and innocent although it’s really clear that she’s only acting. He didn’t like the girl in general. He knows there must be a reason for it as the name sounds somewhat familiar, yet he can’t put a finger on it.

What makes it even worse, is when they ask Kyuhyun about which one of the group’s girls is the closest to his ideal type, and he bluntly said ‘Seohyun’.  

To add to that, as he grits his teeth and lets his eyes wander away from the video on play, his sight falls on another one on the right mentioning his boyfriend’s name and that girl, and so he curiously clicks on it, taking him to only watch the first few seconds and scroll down to the comments, reading how people are calling it ‘Soekyu couple song’, before he immediately slams his laptop shut, eyes blurred with anger mixed with confusion although he has no idea for what reason he’s upset.

It’s known that homouality is a taboo in Korea and thus Kyuhyun can’t just come out and say he’s dating a guy. However, something is not right, and deep down, he knows he’s missing on something important.

Lying down on the bed and staring at the ceiling, Siwon is trying hard to resolve the confusion he’s feeling right now. He’s jealous of course, because who wouldn’t be when his lover announces on national tv who his ideal girl is, but it feels there’s more to that.

‘I’m sorry for everything, please forgive me … I really didn’t mean to hurt you. It was meaningless’

More of those flashes rush through his head and he can distinguish once again Kyuhyun’s voice, and it’s even clearer than the other times.

Ruffling his hair in frustration, he closes his eyes for a moment, only to jerk them back open when he hears more voices, and this time coming from him.

‘WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, Minho?! I don’t EVER want to hear a song of that group in THIS house. Didn’t I make myself clear before?’

He stays frozen for a couple of minutes trying to figure out what those words are for and when those memories exactly happened. Why was he speaking in English? And what did he mean by this house?

Sitting up, he lets his eyes roam his room in hopes to find some clue, and when his sight lands on a postcard of Seoul hanging on the side of his mirror, he drags his feet to the hairdresser, snatching it and turning it around. There’s his brother’s handwriting and a stamp which means he sent it to him, but why?

‘My little brother~~ I miss you! Do you miss me? Well, you better! How’s LA? Is everything okay there? How’s med school?

If you need anything don’t hesitate to call me, okay? Hyung loves you ^^ Send my greetings to Minho :)

PS: Hyukkie made fun of me -_- but writing postcards is fun! ^3^’

‘You should stop disappearing for years then ask me to pick you up from the airport!’

‘I miss you little brother’

‘I miss you too, Hae hyung’

Siwon’s hand tightens on the postcard as new memories flow to his head. So I was in LA? With Minho? Med school?

‘Andrew, why did you decide to be a doctor?’

Siwon’s eyes grow bigger as he finally remembers the reason for being in LA. He went there to finish med school and met Minho there. However, what’s still confusing him is why did he leave in the first place? Wasn’t he back to Korea for good?

When he gets nothing, he decides to go talk to his best friend.

.
.

Once he arrives at the hospital, he spots Minho at the reception and impatiently walks toward him. The young doctor is surprised to see his friend, but he’s happy to see him okay and walking again.

“Hey buddy! What are you doing here?”

“Can we talk for a minute?”

Minho senses something wrong in Siwon’s tone, but he nods and hopes it’s not serious.

“Sure, let’s head to the canteen”

...

As they settle down on a table in the corner of the almost empty canteen, Minho fidgets with the glass of juice in his hands as he watches Siwon obviously thinking about how to say whatever he came here to say.

“So what did you wanna talk about?”

“Did we meet in LA?”

Siwon asks only for confirmation since he remembers meeting Minho there, but his question makes the latter bulge his eyes as he excitedly asks back.

“You remember?”

“Sort of”

Minho pricks a soft smile before informing him “Well yeah, we studied together there”

Siwon nods, appreciating how someone is at least answering his curiosity. Nevertheless, it doesn’t last long due to his next question. 

“Do you know why I moved there again?”

Minho nervously plays with his fingers before sincerely replying “I’m sorry, but that’s not my place to say”

“I understand” Siwon bends his head down, guessing that the person Minho is referring to is his boyfriend.

“So we were roommates?”

“Yes! You do remember!”

“Yeah, I have this memory with you singing around the house”

Minho excitedly grins, a nostalgic look on his face as he recalls the happy time he spent with Siwon in their apartment back in LA, and now he’s very glad that his friend is sort of coming back.

“Oh, really? Which song?”

Siwon fakes a smile before intently looking at Minho as he says the next words “An SNSD song”

At the mention of the group, Minho’s grin vanishes and he nervously picks up his glass and takes a sip. Siwon doesn’t miss on it, the reaction only confirming that there’s indeed something suspicious with the way he felt earlier.

“I sing a lot of songs. Can’t remember”

Minho manages to blurt out, shrugging his shoulder and hoping Siwon will ask about something involving their friendship instead. Unfortunately, Siwon is determined on getting different answers.

“Was I a fan?”

Minho gulps, feeling his body sweating all of a sudden because he does not want to be the one telling Siwon about what happened four years ago.

“You’re not into k-pop. Well, only Super Junior or Kyuhyun for that matter” He shortly laughs, hoping the mention of the maknae will make Siwon forget about his questions.

“I see”

Minho almost sighed in relief when Siwon slightly nodded before letting his gaze roam the place around them, however, he’s not finished yet.

“I watched Kyuhyun on Radio Star and they were on it”

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah… Minho-ah, who do you think is your ideal girl between them?”

“I’m gay, remember”

Minho is really starting to get uncomfortable with the interrogation and he had never felt that way around his friend. However, he can’t not answer because it will feel more suspicious.

“Well, if you weren’t”

“Siwon-ah-“

Minho was about to change the subject, figuring if he doesn’t, he will be in deep trouble later on because Kyuhyun made sure that no one can tell Siwon about his lost memories. Besides, he really doesn’t want to see his friend in pain again. Nevertheless, he’s cut off and he did not expect to hear the name spurting out of Siwon’s mouth.

“Maybe Seohyun? She’s pretty”

Minho carefully inspects Siwon’s features and the way he seems to grit his teeth after mentioning that name, which only means he’s almost there in remembering what happened.

“Siwon-“

“What? Don’t you think? Kyu hyung said she’s the closest to his ideal girl”

“Not my type. And I don’t think she’s Kyuhyun hyung’s either”

Siwon watches each little detail on Minho’s face and the way his orbs are unfocused with nervousness, and if he came here to look for answers, he only got even more confused.

“Okay”

“I should get going. Better check that arm while you’re here”

“Ok. Thanks”

Minho stands up, patting Siwon’s shoulder on his way out of the canteen with a last comment.

“Just don’t think too much”

.
.

After that confusing conversation with Minho, and the force he put on his brain in trying to regain his memories, Siwon is feeling tired and having a slight headache. As the doctor exits the examination room, he closes his eyes and suddenly Kyuhyun’s smiley face flashes before him, leaving him smiling as well.

Realizing that he’s missing his lover, he decides to stop by SM building to have a look at him.

...

“Can I come in?”

Siwon sneaks his head into the practice room, his sight falling immediately on his boyfriend standing in the middle of the other members, frowning in concentration as he tries to get his moves right.

“Wonnie?” Kyuhyun is very surprised to see Siwon here, but he can’t deny the way his heart is fluttering right now. Glad that the practice is with Hyukjae and not their choreographer, he walks to his boyfriend and launches his arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

What are you doing here?”

He curiously asks as he slightly pulls away, inspecting the younger’s face and unconsciously chewing on his lower lip when he notes just how handsome his lover is. Wearing a blue beanie makes him look so good that Kyuhyun is barely holding himself from latching on his lips. Other than that, he seems to have a little stubble growing on his face and Kyuhyun has to question himself how he missed it this morning. Maybe because he was too engrossed in the pleasure? Or maybe after he took a shower it grew some more? Well, Kyuhyun doesn’t really care because his lover is looking so gorgeous right now that his pants are somewhat tightening.

“I was nearby”

Although he was feeling tired only a few minutes ago, Siwon forgot all about it when he saw Kyuhyun, especially now that his boyfriend is giving him an inexplicable look while adorably biting on his lips, leaving him smiling as he wraps his arms around his waist and is about to lean forward to steal a kiss. Kyuhyun closes his eyes, waiting for that sensation to reach him, yet a voice unfortunately interrupts them.

“Siwon-ah!”

Kyuhyun whimpers, letting go of the hug and taking a deep breath so he won’t snap at his hyung.

“Hey hyung”

Donghae comes running to his brother, hugging him, and not really paying attention to the little glare Kyuhyun is giving him, although Siwon does and so he slides his hand in the older’s and entwines them together.

“What are you doing here?”

“I was at the hospital and-“

“Hospital?” Kyuhyun cuts in, worriedly glancing at Siwon who assuringly shakes his head and tightens his grip on his hand.

“Don’t worry, I was just checking with Dr.Shepered on my arm. He said I can remove the cast in two weeks”

“Ah good news!” Donghae exclaims in relief before he gets called up by his boyfriend to finish what they were doing. The other members of course saw Siwon but they didn’t want to interrupt his moment with their maknae –unlike fishy- so they’ll greet him later.

“Can I have a word with you?”

Siwon asks and Kyuhyun smilingly nods.

“Sure”

...

As they take a seat on one of the benches, Kyuhyun suddenly feels anxious as he anticipatively eyes his boyfriend, wondering what he wants to talk about. He nervously waits for him to speak but Siwon is just looking at their entwined hands with a soft smile on his face.

“What is it, Wonnie?”

“I remember something”

“Oh yeah? What’s that?”

Kyuhyun tries to stay calm although he’s at the edge of his seat, hoping it’s not what’s on his mind.

“Moving to LA to finish med school… Living with Minho”

Siwon watches how Kyuhyun bends his head down, while the glow in his eyes has disappeared.

“Why did I move, hyung?”

“It’s…”

Kyuhyun doesn’t know how to explain. He guiltily stares at Siwon, rubbing his thumb over his hand and thinking of a good answer.

“Because of the rejection? That was six years ago, I only moved there four years ago”

“Because of that misunderstanding I told you about”

Siwon nods while averting his gaze away, trying hard not to show his frustration.

“The one I still have to remember?”

Kyuhyun plants a kiss on his shoulder as he clings into his arm. He knows he’s torturing him with the endless confusion, but he’s scared. He loves him too much to risk losing him again.

When Siwon tilts his head and catches on the guilty look the older is giving him, he deeply sighs before planting a kiss on his forehead.

“I saw you on Radio Star today”

“You did? Which episode?” Kyuhyun excitedly asks because he remembers how Siwon was so proud of him when he joined the show.

“The one with that girl band... SNSD”

Blood rushes to Kyuhyun’s head at the mention of that group. Out of tons of episodes, Siwon just had to watch that one.

“Oh… that’s an old episode”

“They asked you about your ideal girl”

Siwon starts and Kyuhyun knows where this is going. Of course he does since it’s not the first they talk about it.

“Wonnie-“

“I know”

Siwon cuts him off with a smile, because although his heart is feeling heavy right now, he needs to trust in his boyfriend.

“It was written in the script, I swear

“So… Ideal girl, ha?”

“There’s no ideal girl for me because I’m in love with only you”

Kyuhyun emphasized on each word while looking straight into Siwon’s eyes.

“Yeah”

“I really fought hard against that script. I really did!”

Siwon momentarily shifted his gaze to the floor, but when Kyuhyun stepped closer and cupped his face, he looked at him again and saw that look, the one that Kyuhyun gives only for him, and he knew his boyfriend was sincere.

Resting their foreheads together, Kyuhyun muttered several sorry(s), and only stopped when his lips were occupied by Siwon’s.

Siwon blinks as the scene flashed before his eyes, but then again, it doesn’t answer all of his questions.

“But that girl… Seohyun. She’s pretty”

Kyuhyun feels like choking all of a sudden, the thought of that name coming out of Siwon’s mouth is really tormenting him because ever since that incident, Siwon never ever say it.

Wrapping his arms around Siwon’s neck, he buries his face in his neck as he softly whispers “No one can compare to you. I promise”

Siwon returns the hug, his arm firmly wrapping around Kyuhyun’s waist, not wanting to let him go. However, they have to break away because Kyuhyun is being called back to practice.

“Kyu!”

Kyuhyun doesn’t mind to answer because he’s too busy staring at his lover. His fingers are lightly caressing his stubbly cheek while his nose is nuzzling against Siwon’s, lips only inches away but they know they shouldn’t start a kiss because then it will be hard to pull away.

“I have to go back to practice”

Kyuhyun reluctantly said with a little pout, his hand finding Siwon’s again.

“Can I stay?”

Kyuhyun moves away with a little giggle that leaves Siwon confused.

“Of course. Just don’t get another ”

Siwon’s eyes pop out at the statement, flushing heavily when Kyuhyun doesn’t seem to stop chuckling.

“What? I did before?”

“Yeah, first time you watched me practice”

Kyuhyun presses a hand over his mouth to control his laughter as images of that day rush through his mind.

“Did you help me out?”

Siwon hesitantly asks, earning him a little slap on the arm as Kyuhyun replies “No! It was seven years ago! Later though, you told me the ‘ was horrible”

“I bet it was”

Kyuhyun lets out another wave of giggles before planting a kiss on Siwon’s cheek and mouthing “I love you”

“I love you too” Siwon mouths back, heart fluttering at his boyfriend’s laughter that’s still echoing inside his head.

...

“Are you okay?”

Hyukjae asks when Kyuhyun joins them back, although he was just laughing with his boyfriend, he can’t simply shrug the fact that Siwon is asking about Seohyun, which explains the distress written all over his face, a look Hyukjae hasn’t seen a while.

“I think he remembers something” Kyuhyun sadly says, his heart beating rapidly from anxiety.

“What?”

“I don’t know… but he asked about Seohyun”

Hyukjae nods in understanding, his hand soothingly rubbing the side of Kyuhyun’s arm because out of all people, he knows best what Kyuhyun has been through four years ago.

“It’s gonna be okay. Don’t worry”

.
.

After practice, Kyuhyun immediately walks to his boyfriend, asking him to wait while he goes clean up, which is the quickest shower he had ever taken by the way, because the maknae is too eager to be with Siwon.

All freshened up, he walks back to the practice room, freezing in his place when he finds Siwon lying on the floor, earplugs in his ears, and if not for the small hums coming from his throat, Kyuhyun would’ve thought he fainted.

Letting a wide smile etches his lips, Kyuhyun approaches his lover and lies down next to him on the floor. Siwon stops the music, startled as he wondered if it had been that long, but that doesn’t matter when Kyuhyun’s head that’s resting on his spread arm, inches closer until he’s almost buried in his neck but still looking at him.

“How come I miss you even when you’re here with me?”

Kyuhyun amusingly asks, emitting a beautiful chuckle from the man beside him.

“I know how that feels”

Kyuhyun shyly smiles, pecking Siwon’s jaw before commenting “You look very handsome by the way”

“Oh? I didn’t even shave”

“You must be happy you can grow a beard!”

“Now It feels more like twenty four”

“It does. But it suits you so well”

“Oh really”

Siwon teasingly asks, already leaning forward and making Kyuhyun lie on his back as he hovers over him.

“Uh-huh”

“You love me, don’t you Sugar Pie

“Without a doubt”

Kyuhyun then wraps his arms around the younger’s neck and closes the little gap left between them.

They kiss slowly, no rush at all, just enjoying the feeling of being connected. Siwon gently probes his tongue inside, mapping out Kyuhyun’s welcoming cavern and its roof which provokes a loud moan from the man underneath him.

However, they soon have to pull away, but not because they want to…

“We’ll be having lunch together. Siwon-ah, wanna join?”

Kangin came bursting into the practice room, making the couple on the floor immediately break apart. Kyuhyun covers his face with a loud whine, while Siwon answers the intruder.

“Yeah, I’d love too”

Kyuhyun sighs before glaringly looking at his hyung.

“You go ahead. I have my car so me and Siwon will catch up with you”

“Just don’t be late, and behave!” Kangin warns them before leaving the two alone, missing on the tiny curse Kyuhyun yelled out after him.

With a deep, disappointed, sigh, Kyuhyun faces Siwon again who is still hovering over him and shoots him and apologetic look for Kangin’s interruption. However, Siwon doesn’t seem to be upset because he’s not finished with Kyuhyun yet.

“Now where were we?”

.
.

Fifteen minutes later of pure make-out, they decide to leave because otherwise they’ll end up doing it right there and that’s too risky.

So as they laughingly walk through the hall, with Siwon’s arm over Kyuhyun’s shoulder and the older’s around Siwon’s waist, it seems the interruptions aren’t quite done yet.

“Kyuhyun oppa!”

A voice that Kyuhyun never wish to ever hear again, hence, his eyes instantly bulge out and his hand tenses on Siwon’s waist.

“Seohyun-ssi” He tries not to sound angry at seeing her because he is. That girl’s face or even her name reminds him of the biggest mistake of his life, a feeling that he wish on no one.

Furthermore, it had to be when Siwon is next to him and on the day he happens to know who she is.

“Oh, Siwon-ssi, Donghae oppa’s brother, right? Nice to meet you”

Siwon can’t help but grit his teeth at the way Seohyun is acting all innocent and nice, only confirming his earlier impression. He doesn’t like her.

However, being the nice guy he is, he can’t ignore the hand stretch out for him, and so with a fake smile, he reaches for it, only for a second before letting it go with a slight bow of his head.

He can feel Kyuhyun’s fingers squeezing his side and that’s what really stops him from dragging him away.

“Can we talk?”

Kyuhyun’s body tenses up but he tries to stay calm as he rejects her request “I’m busy. The other members are waiting for us”

“It won’t take long” She softly said while fluttering her long fake eyelashes as if that will make her look any cute. She even dares to grip on Kyuhyun’s hand, and although he shrugged it off right away, it still managed to leave Siwon clenching on his jaw real tight because he really can’t stand being next to her for whatever reason that is.

“Give me the car keys”

Kyuhyun nervously looks at his boyfriend, seeing the clear irritation on his face, and he frantically shakes his head about to argue, but Siwon’s cuts him off.

“It’s okay” He squeezes Kyuhyun’s shoulder and gives him a tiny smile before adding “I’ll wait in the car”

.
.

Throughout the whole ride to the restaurant, Siwon didn’t say anything. He just sat there looking outside the window with a blank expression and a poker face, making it hard for Kyuhyun to detect how he was feeling.

Kyuhyun as well didn’t dare to say anything because he just didn’t know what to say. He knows he should assure Siwon about her, yet he doesn’t want to risk him knowing the truth about the past.

 

“I’ll go wash my hands first”

Siwon announces the second they step inside, leaving Kyuhyun’s heart aching with guilt and his eyes blurry from the unshed tears.

However, he’s not going to let Seohyun come between them again. He has come so far after scolding himself each single second ever since it happened, and he’s always thankful that Siwon forgave him so he won’t let him feel the same pain again.

...

“Where’s Siwon?”

Hyukjae curiously asks when he notices Kyuhyun stepping to their dining room alone.

“Restroom”

Kyuhyun mutters while taking a seat on the floor next to his hyungs. His gloomy face makes the others worried and so Sungmin carefully asks “What happened?”

“Seohyun happened”

Kyuhyun furiously blurts out, disgusted only by saying her name.

“What? Did he recognize her?”

The maknae sighs at Ryeowook’s question, helplessly dropping his hands onto the table before replying.

“He already knows who she is, but I don’t know what exactly he does remember”

“What did she want?”

“To talk about our relationshipKyuhyun did the quote fingers at the last word before scoffing in annoyance, recalling her words about how they should get back together. We’ve never been together in the first place, for god’s sake!

“That ” Donghae hatefully comments, being the person most involved with the couple from both sides, brother and best friend.

Before anyone else could comment, Siwon steps inside, bowing at his hyungs with a faint smile before walking to sit next to his boyfriend.

Kyuhyun smiles at him, and lifts his arm to cup his cheek, but it’s unexpectedly stopped by Siwon as he grips on his wrist.

“Don’t”

Kyuhyun’s heart did a hurtful leap, withdrawing his hand and hiding it in his lap as he shifts his gaze away from his boyfriend.

Siwon immediately feels guilty because that’s not what he meant to do. He sighs before putting his hand over Kyuhyun’s thigh and gently explaining “Y-you haven’t washed your hands”

Kyuhyun looks at him with narrowed eyes and knitted eyebrows, but just as he sees the insecurity and the hurt in Siwon’s orbs, he instantly understands and frantically nods.

“Oh, right. I’ll be right back”

The other members are weirdly eyeing the couple, confused and curious about what just happened. However, when Kyuhyun returns and takes his seat back, reluctantly putting his hands back on his lap, Siwon reaches to hold the one that was aiming for his face earlier and puts a few kisses on its knuckles before leaning to put another one on Kyuhyun’s temple.

That girl touched his Kyuhyun and that’s all he could think of the whole ride earlier. So when Kyuhyun attempted to touch him, he unconsciously stopped him because he was blinded with jealousy. He doesn’t know why he acts this way or why that girl in specific is getting under his nerves, but he really wants to find out. 

 

- Tbc -

 


A very late update, but a long chapter, right?
Some fluffy moments and some not-so-fluffy... but you can blame u-know-who >_<

Anyway, i hope you like this chap -_-