Yewook

True Love Throughout SuJu

Well, this is my first Yewook fic. Yewook being main but with some hints of other couples :) (BIG hints in some ways *cough**cough* )  Also just to let you know i am a bit erted but not enough to write . ( If i need i will hier someone)

(also, sorry about my bad spellings!! ^^ Truely Sorry if there is anything that is spelled massivly wrong tell me and i will sort it out!! ^^ )


 

 
Ryeowook was started my the sudden pair of hands wrapped around his waist.
"Wookie, what cha doin'?"
"Just making food for the hyungs, hey i thought Kyu was home. You know we are trying to keep 'YeWook's truth' secret! Plus the members will be home any second." Yesung smiled. He love to see this reaction on his Boyfriend. "Now, Be a good Boyfriend and set the plates down please." Ryeowook pouted. Yesung happily kissed his cheek then put the plates out. Just as he was placing the last plate down the door to dorm opened and all the members came flooding in, having a obviously interesting conversation. But two members weren't so happy. A certain fishy and monkey where sulking at the back.
 
Ryeowook went up to his hyungs and said that food was ready. As they were rounding up their conversation Ryeowook turned around to see Yesung eating some of the all ready prepared food. "Sungie~ wait patiently. I might have some thing extra to give you later." Ryeowook Pecked Yesung's lips and winked. "Ah, that's the cook i love to death." Yesung chuckled. As Yesung sat down the members came pouring in, all saying what smelled to wonderful. "So, what has the chef, Wookie, cooked for his beloved hyungs today?" SuJu's dancing monkey machine asked. "Well hyung, look and see for yourself." As Ryeowook said this he placed a pot of stemming (Insert food name here)  on the table. "WOW!" They all chimed in unison. They all helped them self bushing and shoving to get most food. As this happened Ryeowook Sat down next to Yesung.
 
They way to the food was clearing as more people started to actually eat. Ryeowook could only make one portion out of what was left and that portion was quite small. Yesung's stomach grumbled because he hadn't eaten all day. Obviously hearing his lovers stomach grumble he gave the portion to him. "Oh thanks Wook." You could tell that Ryeowook wanted to eat but he knew he would just cook later. Or something else. ;)
 
"So, what did K.R.Y get up to today? Anything interesting" Leeteuk asked.
"Nothing much hyung, it was out day off" Ryeowook stated
"Ne, Kyu stayed in his room all day playing starcraft, only coming out to steel food out of the cupboards. Wook had a nap and went shopping for the  delicious food we just ate and i was asleep all day. So out of all of that, not much. But what about you's, you all came in so jolly today." Yesung responded.
"HA!! ITWAS-"
"Indoor voice Heechul"
"Sorry hyung, it was so funny" he pinched Donghae and Eunhyuk's cheeks.
"Aish hyung, it wasn't that funny" Donghae pouted.
"Come on hyung just let it go." Eunhyuk pleaded.
"Yah hyung, what happened?" Ryeowook asked getting impatient.
"Well, what happened was-" SungMin was interrupted by a very amused Heechul, he laughed and wouldn't stop for about 2 minutes.
"HYUNG!!" Ryeowook and Yesung both shouted
"THEY KISSED!!" Heechul shouted, still having fits of laughter.
Yesung and Ryeowook were in shock. Did they really kiss,are they real? Oh god so many questions. Yesung had so many questions to ask but he knew a time and a place.
"I think i got a video on my phone some where." Heechul said, pulling out his phone. "Look here it is"
This was all the evidence they needed, they were kissing, and to be honest they looked like they didn't care who was looking. or they didn't know someone was looking. Ether one.
"When did this happen?" Ryeowook asked.
"It has nothing to do with you!" Donghae exclaimed, standing up and leaving the table.
"Hae~" Eunhyuk got up and followed him to there room.
After they both left Heechul erupted with laughter. Ryeowook and Yesung not quite sure what was happening.
 
In EunHae's Room
 
"Hae~" Eunhyuk came into the room and found a pouting Donghae on his bed. "What's wrong?" He closed the door be hind him.
"How can Heechul just say something that and why was he looking in our dressing-room anyway? What is wrong with him. And then there's Wookie butting his nose in like that. I'm sorry but its none of his bus-MHUPH" He was silenced with a passionate kiss by his one and only. Not that he hated the kiss but he was shocked. Eunhyuk opened he mouth letting his Hae take over his wet cavern. A thing he only did to show that he was worried about him more then usual.
"Hae, It doesn't mater what people think and know, as long as you are happy, that makes me happy. And thats all we need." He landed his plump lips on haes thin ones, again. "And don't worry about Heechul hyung, he doesn't have to matter in our eyes." 
"YAH!! I CAN HEAR YOU YOU LITTLE!! HEE HEARS ALL!! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'M GONNA-" Eunhyuk walked over to the door and locked it.
"NOBODY CEARS HYUNG!" He shouted through the gap between the door and the wall. Heechul started to bang on the door.
"HEECHUL, CALM DOWN OR I WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR STRATERNERS AND MAKE UP FOR A MONTH!!" Leeteuk shouted at Heechul. It worked. He stopped but before he went back to the table he said through the door,
"I will get you one day, when you least expect it!" Donghae and Eunhyuk just erupted with laughter.
 
They continued with there little make out session until it led to other things. Luckily the dorm rooms had been sound proofed. This is because of all of the shouting and singing practises in rooms and stuff.
 
Back In The Kitchen
 
"I wonder how Kyu is doing? Should I go check on him?" Sungmin was mumbling to himself while his hyungs had a talk about what else went on that day. "I'm going to go get some sleep, its been a rough day with all of the practises. Night." Sungmin then got up and walked to his and KyuHyun shared room.
 
In KyuMin's Room
 
Sungmin knocked, "Kyu-babe, we're back. Why didn't you come out and say hi to your hyungs?"
"Can't talk busy." Kyuhyun snapped. 
"Sorry" Sungmin walked in to the room closing and locking the door. "You still could have said hello to me, your Cute-min!" He pouted.
"Grrrr. Don't do that."
"What?" Sungmin looked puzzled.
"I wont be able to control myself." Kyuhyun got up form his laptop and crashed his lips on top of Sungmin's pouting ones. Sungmin gasped letting Kyuhyun take control of his mouth.
 
And just the same as the EunHae couple had done, the kissing led to other things.
 
Back In The Kitchen (again)
 
"Thanks again for the lovely meal Wookie, I really enjoyed it." Leeteuk said wiping his mouth and leaving the table.
"Yeah, Thank-you Wook" Kangin followed.
"I need some beauty sleep, so i can think of a way to get back at the EunHae couple. Come on Hanni, you can help me!" So off they went to their room.
"I need to pray for EunHae safety. You can help Kibum." Kibum groaned but went none the less.
Soon everyone was gone to their rooms and the only people that where left were Yesung and Ryeowook. Wookie checked that nobody was around, like Heechul. Knowing him he would want to snap a picture if he knew what Ryeowook was about to do.
"Is it clea-MPH" Yesung got cut off by a kiss. It was a passionate kiss yet innocent. It was full of love and sweetness all at the same time. It was what defined the YeWook couple, all in one. They parted just for a moment, long enough for wookie to say sorry about the lack of food given too him tonight. "Wookie, I'm the one who should say sorry or the lack of food. You had nothing." Yesung said, seriously concerned.
"Don't worry Sungie I'm fine. I like to see my hyungs eat, it makes me happy knowing my hyungs are happy." Ryeowook smiled and lent in for another kiss. Yesung happily agreed, placing his lips on Ryeowook's in a sweet and innocent kiss. 
 
As they pulled away they saw what looked like a limping fish coming to the kitchen. As Donghae struggled to walk a monkey walked up behind him, hugging him by the waist. Ryeowook was about to say something but was stopped by a finger pressed to his lips. "Shhhh. I don't think they know we're here!" Yesung whispered into his wookie's ear. Ryeowook just nodded. Eunhyuk guided Donghae to the sink where they got two glasses and filled them up with water. " Now, how 'bout round 6?" A erted monkey asked. Donghae just blushed and nodded. " Ahh, thats my fish!" Eunhyuk kissed Donghae on the cheek and pushed him back towards their room. Ryeowook and Yesung looked so confused. 'Now, how 'bout round 6?' the words just kept rolling round in Yesung's mind. How could they go 6 rounds? I don't think Donghae will be able to walk tomorrow. Do you think wookie would go 6 rounds with me? SHUT UP YESUNG HE LIKE A CHINA DOLL, DON'T BREAK HIM!! His mind started to yell back.
 
 
Yesung snapped out of his thoughts to see that Ryeowook was waving his hand in front of his face. "Sungie, Sungie~! They're gone."
Yesung eventual thought that is was a good idea to go to bed. "Come on Wook, lets go to bed, we need the rest." As they walked off to there rooms Ryeowook was humming a sweet little melody that was stuck in his head. When they got to the door Yesung kissed his Wookie on the lips and finished humming the tune. "Lets get to bed quick." Ryeowook chuckled. Yesung nodded and pushed open the door.
 
They quickly got into bed and snuggled close. "Sungie, what do you think they will say when they find out about YeWook not just being fan service?" Yesung pulled Ryeowook closer then humanly possible, not that Ryeowook minded. And whispered in his ear, "As long as we are happy it doesn't matter." Kissing the top of his head he also uttered, "And anyway, I don't think we are the only Super Junior couple thats real. Now go to sleep. I have a feeling we will have something big happening tomorrow." Then, with that, they fell asleep in each others arms.
 
 
 
The next day.
 
 
Yesung turned to see the clock on the side table read, ' 10:30 '. He started to panic. WHAT!!!!! ARE WE LATE. IS THIS A DREAM??? WHATS HAPPENING?? He turned to his side to see a sleeping Giraffe. Ryeowook looked so peaceful he didn't want to wake him. Before he could say anything, the loving leader Leeteuk walked in. 
"Yesung, i know what you are thinking. No we are not late and, Yes, we have the day off. Manager just came in and said." Yesung was going to say thanks but Heechul butted in.....
With a camera! 
"Yay, I can sell these to the fans. Hanni get the site up. We're making business!!" 
Leeteuk chased Heechul out the room shouting, "HEECHUL, WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT SELLING STUFF TO THE FANS?"
Leeteuk came back to shut the door, once again, "Oh, and you guys have to get up. There's a hungry monkey out there and he wont leave the fridge. So get Wookie up soon." He smiled and left.
 
Yesung was admiring the beautiful being next to him. "Sungie~" Ryeowook slurred. Yesung smiled and kissed the top of his head,gently. 
"Yes, beautiful?" He started to caress his face. Ryeowook scrunched up is nose and smiled. "I need to make breakfast for the hyungs." he struggled up and put on his slippers. He Turned to see a turtle in his face. No, literally! A turtle in his face. "Do you think Dokkomada is getting fat?" Yesung had a puzzled face. Ryeowook chuckled and kissed his head. "Come on hyung, every one would like to see Dokkomada. Maybe they will know if he's getting fatter." Yesung nodded cutely and was about to give him a quick peck on the lips when a particular fishy turned up unexpectedly at their door. Yesung had to make it look like it was normal. So he blew on Ryeowook's cheek. "You had something on your cheek."
Donghae just burst out laughing. Ryeowook blushed bright red and walked out. Saying something to Donghae that made him shocked. "Hyukkie~" The fish ran to his monkey. "Hay, Hae. What's wrong?" He looked at Yesung, who was looking as confused as when Siwon couldn't find his bible. Then he looked at Ryeowook who was smiling like Heechul. A look that didn't suit the younger. But he did it none the less.
Yesung walked to Ryeowook, " What did you do?" 
Ryeowook smirked, "Nothing, Don't worry hyung." Ryeowook went to go cook his hyung's food. This made Yesung worried. Ryeowook hardly ever lied. They only time he lied was to save someone's feelings. 
 
 

 

I am going to write and put up the nex chappie soon ^^

 

Hope you like the read!!

 
 

 

 

(also, sorry about my bad spellings!! ^^ Truely Sorry if there is anything that is spelled massively wrong tell me and i will sort it out!! ^^ )

 
 
Please do comment and subscribe to the story!!!




Also looking for writer soon - if you can write good and willing to have it in my story send me a entry and i will tell you what i think xx
 
That it all 
 
<(o.O<) (>o.O)>