Sudden Intentions

Not Your Ordinary Boyfriend

H A N A

Should I tell him I like him? Maybe no.. he'll be freaked out. Or you can say goodbye to your friendship with Jonghyun if you start telling him how bad you were drooling over him. Or why don't you just give up on Jonghyun. Help. I thought. 

It's already 5am and I don't have anything to worry about. I don't need to go to work tomorrow. Key opened the door for me as we returned to my apartment. 

"Aren't you going home?" I asked.

"No. Too lazy to drive. I guess I could stay here for an hour." he jumped onto the sofa and made himself comfortable. 

"What should we do now?" 

"Watch a movie?" he crawled towards the TV cabinet and searched for DVDs. "I didn't know you watched Twilight."

"That's actually Eun Hye's, not mine." Eun Hye is my female bestfriend. She's currently working in Japan so she's not here. It's sad.

"How is she?" 

"Well, I didn't hear much from her but she told me she's working as a magazine editorial/writer... I think." 

He stood up and smiled wide. "Okay, we'll watch Twilight?" 

"Why?" I whined. 

"Because I haven't watched it, and deal with it." he rolled his eyes and sat on the sofa. 

I sat next to him. His head was leaning next to mine and his right arm wrapped on my shoulder. 

"Sometimes, I wonder, what if we were in a relationship?" he said. 

I laughed hard. "Dude, you're gay. It's impossible. I know you like Jonghyun too!" 

"Well, what if," he made a deeper voice, "if I was a man?" he raised an eyebrow. 

I punched his shoulder and laughed. "Shut up! You're crazy." 

He laughed and placed his head on my shoulder. 

 

After watching the whole movie, Key was debating about Edward Cullen and Jacob Black. I knew this was gonna happen. He'll have to choose another guy to fanboy over. Twilight is like the worst movie for me. Or any other movies about love, they all . It's never gonna happen. Everything just falls into the right time, moment, the right words they say, and they perfect coincidences. It's just a movie. 

"Key." I called his name out.

"Yeah?" he said from the kitchen, cooking the both of us some breakfast.

"What if I told Jonghyun I like him?" 

"Then go ahead!" he said in a happy way. 

"But-"

"Hana, you'll never know if you never try." 

I made a poker face. "I hate your quotes. They make sense." I said.

He chuckled. "Of course they do. By the way, when you said I'm gay, you're wrong." 

"Really?" I wasn't so shocked though.

"Wait, you thought I was a gay?! You weren't joking?"

I shook my head, "Uhh, no. Haha." 

"Okay, I may be a kissing Jonghyun a lot on the cheeks but that's because we love each other very much. Fashion is also one of my interest. I hate looking ugly. I'm a guy. I'm just girly." he explained while preparing the plates on the table. 

 

Tomorrow came, and great, I've got nothing to do except stay at home and watch TV. I heard someone knocking outside my apartment. To my shock, it was Jonghyun. 

"Hi." he waved and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Just let me in first."

He walked pass by me and I feel goosebumps around my body. "So why are you here?" 

"Umm, Mi Young and I had a little fight. Well she's upset and I don't know what to do now." 

I've a glass shattered inside my chest. Ouch. My heart.... WHY?! TT___TT 

"She had this question about breaking up. And I don't know. She was asking me-" 

I cut him off, "Are you happy with her?" 

"Not really." he bit his lip and shook his head. 

"Then don't live a life with her." I can't believe I'm saying this to him. 

"But I owe her so much." 

"Why?" 

"Because.. umm, let's not talk about it." 

"She wants to break up with you?" 

"We actually did, just a while ago. Though it doesn't hurt because it's been months we didn't really act like a couple. It's like we're just roommates." 

My head nodded. Thinking of what to say back, my eyes just looked down on the floor. 

He held my right cheek with his palm and looked at me straight in the eye, "It's okay you don't need to say anything. I just wanted to talk to somebody."  His eyes were beautiful. 

"What's with the earring?" I asked all of the sudden. He let go of my cheek. 

"Wear it." He grinned. 

"Why?" 

"Because it's my birthday present to you and I want you to wear it." 

"But it's just one. Where's the other half?" 

He pointed at his ear. 

"So it's like a friendship earring?" 

He chuckled. "Sort of. You can say that." 

He moved closed towards me and left an inch space between us. He tucked my hair behind my ear. 

"Give me the earring." 

I pulled it from my pocket and handed it to him. 

He placed it into my earhole. "There." He smiled. 

Everything just became so quiet. Whenever I'm with him, it's like we're not living in this city anymore. "I like you." I looked him in the eye and finally said it. 

He looked away and bit his lip, which made me think that he's probably disappointed. His pulled my neck with his hands and now our faces our so close. I can feel his warm breath and warm palms. Our foreheads were touching and he's looking into my eyes. "Is this what you want?" he asked then moved his lips close to mine. We didn't kiss yet but it was so close already. 

My whole body was panicking. Like my whole blood circulation lost its directions and got lost. What am I supposed to say? Like what? Like 'Yes, this is what I want. Now kiss me and bring me all the way to the bed.' It's so wrong. 

He pulled himself back and I kinda got disappointed that he didn't leave a kiss on my lip. "I can't be with you. I'm sorry." 

I gave him a fake smile. "It's okay. I know you don't feel that way about me." 

He stood up and walked towards the door. He just stood right there next to the door. "The problem is I do like you." then he walked out of that door. 

Maybe I was just having a dream. No, this isn't a dream. He really was that close to my face. He likes me. And it's a problem to him. 

 

 

Yipee~ I updated! So how was the chapter? Any suggestions for the next one? :D Subscribe! :)  and don't forget to leave a comment about your thoughts on this! ^__^ 

Joline xoxo