pretty little lies and intentions

My obsession with you

 

.

Jaejin’s loud yell broke off Seunghyun’s words. He just couldn’t take any more. The moment Seunghyun spoke of her name in that same carefree voice he used to call Jaejin’s name, jealousy coursed through his system and the next thing he knew, he was already boiling with all sorts of ugly emotions and yelling at him to shut up. In a second, he was up on his feet, clenching his fists at his sides while he kept his head down and his eyes shut.

“Why are you talking to me about her!? Why are you even talking to me in the first place!?”

Seunghyun, caught off guard by his sudden outburst, followed on his feet. “Jaejin–?”

“Who told you you can call me by my name alone!? You’re so disrespectful!”

“Hyung–!”

Seunghyun reached out to grasp Jaejin’s hands in panic but his arm was slapped away, followed by Jaejin shoving him on the chest hard enough for him to stumble down and fall on his bottom. Then the older was straddling him, pushing him down on his back, and throwing his fists at his face, all the while shouting at the top of his anger. Seunghyun couldn’t do anything but to dodge his attacks with his arms.

“I said shut up! Don’t even talk to me you damn jerk! You insensitive, irresponsible, oblivious jerk! Who do you think you are!? You think you can just come to me when you want and leave me when you want!? So what the hell am I supposed to do then? What the hell am I supposed to do with these feelings damn it! It’s all your fault, you hear me!? It’s! All! Your! Fault! Seunghyun you jerk! Why do you make me feel like this!? Why did it have to be you, of all people why did I have to like you!? That’s right you hear me!? I like you! I said I like you! I like you a lot damn it! Why did it have to be–!”

It was only when Seunghyun lowered his arms deliberately and Jaejin’s fist made contact with his face was Jaejin’s yelling cut short. His mind cleared in an instant, he blinked once, twice, his face softening and his flared-up emotions quickly melting into guilt, worry, and a feeling of hurt as he stared down at the redness that was starting to spread over Seunghyun’s cheek. Seunghyun lay perfectly still and stared right back at him with an expression Jaejin couldn’t quite read.

Placing his hands on both sides of Seunghyun’s head as he bent over him, Jaejin quietly reached out to touch his face and gently the spot he had hit. The flesh felt hot under his fingers.

“I... I’m sorry.” he mumbled softly, his eyes glued to his cheek. “Does it hurt? Seunghyun, I’m sorry.”

Seunghyun still didn’t speak any word as one of his hands stretched forward to firmly grasp Jaejin’s hipbone while the other grabbed the wrist of the hand he was using to caress his face. Slowly, Seunghyun’s mouth curved up into a delighted smile. Jaejin was relieved that he was smiling, but that smile was so out of place for this moment and his action just now puzzled him.

Frowning, he asked, “What are you doing?”

Seunghyun’s smile got bigger and brighter. “Holding on to you.”

“Why?” Jaejin asked further, completely confused.

“You just confessed to me, didn’t you? I’m just making sure you won’t go running away. You’ve been really good at it these past days, hyung.” Seunghyun laughed lightly when Jaejin’s cheeks burnt a bright red at his words, and then added in a strangely hoarse and deep voice. “And I kinda like our position right now.”

He smirked, his hand on Jaejin’s hipbone tightening just a little, his thumb pressing hard into a delicate spot in his groin. Eyes widening at the rousing sensation, Jaejin looked down and realized that he had been sitting oh so comfortably at a very inappropriate place the whole time! He inhaled sharply as he managed to lift himself up just enough to fall back on Seunghyun again when the younger wouldn’t let him go.

“Y- Yah! Song Seunghyun! What do you think... let go... Seunghyun...” Jaejin struggled with Seunghyun’s firm hands as he flushed tomato red in embarrassment. Seunghyun was obviously enjoying his own definition of fun, but when a whimper involuntarily escaped Jaejin’s mouth, his eyes clouded as a groan rumbled deep within his throat.

“Hyung, you are so... ing...” He pushed himself up and swiftly reversed their positions, Jaejin landing down on the cemented floor with a surprised gasp and a pair of bewildered eyes. Seunghyun pushed down on his shoulders and effectively pinned him on the ground, leaving him with no chance of escaping his deep, intoxicating gaze. Helpless and dazed, Jaejin threw his arms across his face and tried to concentrate on reminding himself to keep breathing.

Then it suddenly occurred to him that he had no idea how things are gonna proceed now that he had confessed his feelings to Seunghyun. Even if he told Seunghyun how he felt about him, he had no reassurance that he would return his feelings. In the very beginning, it wasn’t him that Seunghyun liked, it was his scent.

“What now, Seunghyun? I’ve already said it. I like you. But you’ve already found a new obsession, so what now?” he asked unsurely, his voice a whisper muffled against his arm.

Seunghyun chuckled wickedly and leaned down to nuzzle his face into the side of his head, making Jaejin shiver at how his lips were touching the skin behind his ear. “I can’t believe you still believe in that. You’re so cute, Jaejin.”

“What do you mean by that?” Jaejin could barely concentrate on his thoughts much more decipher the meaning of Seunghyun’s words. Hell, he couldn’t even find the mind to scold him for dropping the ‘hyung’ from his name nor stop him when he removed his arms from his face. Seunghyun laughed again, seemingly aware of his effects on Jaejin, and this time his lips grazed closer to his neck. Jaejin almost whined, unconsciously tilting his head.

“It was all a lie Jaejin. I needed an excuse to get close to you, so I made that story up with Minhwan. To be honest, I never even dreamed you’d buy it, but you did and you still think I was only attracted to your scent? How cute.”

Jaejin groaned. “Stop messing with me already.”

“I’m not.” Seunghyun smiled tenderly and whispered into his ear. “It was you all along, Jaejin. You were my obsession.”

He felt his heart leap in joy upon hearing those sweetly spoken words, but Seunghyun had made him into this self-doubting boy who couldn’t let go of his insecurities. He pushed Seunghyun just enough so he could look into his face, his eyes swimming with apprehension and uncertainty.

“Then... why did you avoid me all of a sudden?” Jaejin croaked.

Seunghyun’s smile turned grim. “I thought you hated me so much to the point that you get stressed out and fall sick. I thought you’d be better off without me. If only you knew hyung, how hard it was to stop myself when I almost want to run to you...” he whispered with such suffering that it took everything in Jaejin not to grab his face and kiss him at that second. Instead, he clasped his lips hard together when a bout of sobs threatened to leave him, the reality of the words Seunghyun spoke finally sinking into him, drowning him in a pool of incredible warmth and happiness.

“Then, you like me too?” he asked, his voice coming off a little shy.

Seunghyun smiled softly, “Yes~”

Jaejin couldn’t stop himself from grinning, and it doesn’t even matter if he looked or sounded stupid anymore. He wanted to hear him say the words. “Say you like me.”

“I like you.”

“You really like me.”

“I really like you. I said I like you! I like you a lot damn it!”

“You-.”

Seunghyun shut him up when his lips finally fell upon Jaejin’s. The older gasped in surprise but didn’t fail to respond to his slow but searing kiss, his hands pulling at the front of Seunghyun’s shirt and bringing their bodies closer to each other than they ever were. A fervent battle of tongues soon ensued, but it hadn’t even lasted a minute when the door to the rooftop was pushed open again and after it appeared Jonghun and Hongki. The two broke their kiss and simultaneously gaped towards the door.

“Oops.” Hongki gasped in fake surprise.

“We walked in on something.” Jonghun followed. And then as if nothing just happened, the two whistled a cheerful tune, turned their backs, and went back the way they came in.

Jaejin felt like he could die from so much humiliation. His face burning red, he shoved Seunghyun away from him and screamed at the top of his lungs.

“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!”

 

 

 

-------------- end --------------

 

AN. Yatta!!!! ^0^ thank you for subscribing and reading!!! I love you so much-y~

.

.