1

Just another scene...

Tch...lazy morning, it start over and over again, why am I still live anyway?! I should die and go with them, drowning in the ocean and never been found! The one that keep me alive is my aunty, she always say to me to be strong and I did, I live and strong trough my anger, everyday was a living hell to me! Why? I got bump to my senior, of course its not my fault but they made it like its my fault, yeah yeah yeah...seniority, off! I refuse to apologize, so I should face their angerness with slap and fist...nice work! Bruise and bleeding all over my face and body, I'm not complaining, why should I?! No one will take care of me...I just cry at my hidden place, thats a reward I can get and waiting the death to come and get me...

-----------

"Yah...Kangjein, how many times I should tell you not to sleep in my class!", tch...such annoying oldhag! I got up and go from my class without look back. I go to my hiden place, rooftop, reach the place I took a deep breath and sighing hard, then I coughing and throw up a blood... I sit and lean for a while then I close my eyes, "Eomma, appa...I'm sick off this, please take me with you...please", I cry silently, tears keep droping nonstop as the wind blow to my face giving a bit shuder to my trembling body, I coughing again and throw up more blood, "Eomma, appa...I'm sorry for being a bad girl, its just I need something to keep me strong from this world without you guys by my side", then I sense something, I open my eyes and see someone blocking my sight, I stand up immediately and push him, "WTH are you trying to do?!", "Here...whip your blood", dammit! Then I realize, theres a blood on his shirt too, "Take off your shirt", "What?!", tch..."I said, take off your ing shirt!", then he look to his shirt and realize theres a blood on it, he took off it immediately and give it to me, "Give it back to me after you wash it", I chuckle to his statement, "Who said I'm gonna wash it, I'll just burn it", without waiting for his reaction I go out from there...tch, wash it? Yeah right.

----------

Wake up in the morning like usual, living life like there's no tomorrow...I reach the college, nothing to do except study and gain a good marks, what will life offer besides adventure? Nothing more nothing less, hmm...I go to my locker in a blank state, except the tears I always feel numb, just dont give a with my surroundings if that theres nothing to do with me! I open my locker to put my things and arrange the schedule for today...BRAK!!! Huh, what was that? I take a peek from my locker, someone fall down...tch, I thought someting huge, its just someone fell down! I close my locker and go..."Hey, you should sorry!", I keep walking, why it must be noisy in the morning?! "Are you deft or something?! I said, you should say sorry!", someone grab my shoulder rudely, WTF?! I turn around and see the person, then shove his hand with same attitude, "Whats your problem?", he see me with irritating face, "My problem?! You say my problem?!", yeah...whatever, he talk to long! I turn around and continue my way...

---------

I brought my food to the backyard, I take my seat under the tree, its quite breeze and comfy in here, I guess I'll take a nap after lunch. While eating my mind wondering nowhere until...PRAK!!! WTH?! I see my lunch scattered all over my pants! I look around and see someone running to me, who's ing mess with my lunch?! I see clearly, a boy while gasping look to me, he wave at me not far from my place, "Hey, girl! Pass the ball!", I got up and get the ball...I pointing the ball and see him nodding, then give me an instruction to throw the ball...I throw it to the nearest window! As I walk I hear broken glass and shout! Serve you right, ...how dare you ruin my lunch without sorry!

----------

Time flies, I make my way out from campus while sipping my slurpy, I feel peace come lately. I enjoy my walk in silent even a lot of people around me, I always feel alone, I bet people sense my negative aura while I pass them! BUGH!!! Urgh... my shoulder got hit! I feel wet, I look to my shirt, already covered by slurpy and it sticky too! I turn around and chase the person, "Hey!", when he turn around I splash my rest slurpy to his shirt and bang the place to his chest! "Yah...you crazy ! Whats your problem?!", I smirk and give my middle finger...tch, problem my !

---------

Should I go to campus today? Why am I feeling weird all of suden when I wake up this morning? So weird...

----------

Here I am, finally on my way to college, at least I can kill time by doing this... Automaticly my feet make their way to my locker, as usual. I open my locker and start to pick my book for today lesson. I attend the class and do my job as a student. After class I taking lunch at canteen and pick my table, there's a label for me in here 'KEEP OUT STRAY DOG'...whats it sound for you, tragic huh? But, I keep sit and have my lunch even I feel they staring at me over and over! Okay then, finish lunch lets take a nap at rooftop. There you go, my favorite place always available whenever I need! Before I take a nap, I start to coughing and vomit a little blood, it will get worst whener it start, I just have to deal with it for a while...I sit, take a deep breath and lean to the wall, I close my eyes and cry. "Eomma, appa...today was so great, maybe thats why I feel weird. There's nothing happen, there's no particular scene happen to me today, I wonder why...", I look  down and coughing again, "Eomma, appa...don't you love me? I'm waiting to long in here, please take me with you...please!", I sighing hard and go to edge of the rooftop slowly, "Its a sin if I kill myself and I know you guys will sad if I do that, right? So please, have pity on me! Eomma, appa...", I bend on my knees, close my eyes and bowed down while grabing the border...I feel someone on my back, open my eyes and get up in a flash, I turn around but sudenly the pain take over my consciousness...

----------

I breath heavily, still feeling the pain all over my body, I regain my consciousness slowly...my eyes wondering, then I see infusions, a hospital? Why am I here? I look at my hand and my cloths? Where's my stuff? Argh...my head, it feels like someone banging my head to the wall! I got up and try to walk while grabing the infusions, I open the door and look around, I think I have to ask the administration section about this. "Excuse me nurse, I'm Kangjein from room 123, can you tell me who brought me here?", "Please wait for a minute, let me take a look first", I smile weakly and nod, "Its Mr. Luhan and his friends", Luhan? I dont know him..."Excuse me miss, can I know your connection with him?", I look at her while frowning, "I dont have any connection, why?", I see her noding proudly, "So, the rumor was right...they were generous even with stranger", huh...what is she talking about?, "Sorry nurse, what do you mean by that?", she excuse for a while to her friends and go out from the box, she walk and help me, then she led me to sit beside her, "There's four of them, Luhan, Kris, Tao and Kai, then you are the one that lucky to be treat by four of them", I still dont get it, what is exactly she talking about? "Sorry, I still dont get it", she sighing hard, why she have to do that? "I guess you really dont know them", I shook my head, "Their father own this hospital, this is the biggest hospital in this country and to be treat by their heirs was an honor for you, lucky girl", I smile weakly to hear her statement, I dont wanna be lucky to be save, I wanna die to be with my parents!

----------

After the nurse me back to my room, she told me their back to see me again at tomorrow morning, I guess before they come I'll leave this place...I dont how come they save me, where am I yesterday anyway?! I keep thinking until I got my headache again...tch, whatever I'll just sleep and gone!

----------

I wake up earlier with all pain on my body, I pull out the infusions needle and try to hold the pain...urgh! After I change my cloths, I open the door and look around, theres a few people luckily and the nurse are not in their place, I take this chance to run out without anybody notice! Its a good thing they did'nt call my aunty, so I dont have to cause any trouble for her. I still feel limp, I guess its a good thing for now, I can rest for a day.

----------

I'm back again on my routine, tch...why they have to save me, WHY?! I still wondering, what am I done until I got them to rescue me from this sickness?! BUGH!!! I keep wondering and cursing at the same time, who is this guys? When I ever see them anyway? "HEY...YOU!", someone grab my shoulder until I got my body turn around, "IS IT HARD FOR YOU TO SAY SORRY?!", I look at him, whats wrong with him?! Tch...I just shoving his hand from my shoulder and walk again, wasting my time! "YAH...SLURPY !", He pull my wrist to facing him, WTF?! I try to release my hand from his grip while we look each other angerly, but its to tight I feel my hand getting red and tense, urgh...PLAK!!! There you go, finally I slap him, but he did'nt release me yet...now he draging me!

OMG...a rooftop?! When he close the door, he release me, "WTH are you doing?! Who the hell are you?!", I yell at him while rubing my red wrist, he look surprise, whats wrong with him?! "You dont know me?! Did you already forgot what you did to me, you SLURPY ?!", I look to him fiercely, "Stop calling me like that, besides...is it necesarry for me to know you?", I leave him and try to open the door, but its locked! "You're not going anywhere until you say sorry, Kangjein!", huh...he know my name?! "Why should I say sorry? I did'nt do anything!", I see him look pissed off, "You really dont know me, do you?", "You keep repeating the same line! Make a point, dickhead!", I crossed my arms, "Manner yourself, missy!", then I heard laughing not far from spot, "I guess your charm does'nt exist for this girl, Kai", "She's rare, we should manage ourself more properly I think", "Your appeal does'nt suit for her, Kai", I see them one by one appear with their mocking face to their friend, "Shut the hell up guys, she's just FREAKING CRAZY SLURPY !", in a flash I make my way to him and...PLAK!!! Another slap to his face..."I dont know all of you! Just step aside, I dont have any ing business in here! And you, MANNER YOURSELF AND OPEN THIS ING DOOR!", I'm a girl with height 175 and weight 50, but still I feel insecure to be surrounded by them, all of them more taller than me! "I'm Luhan, how's your sickness?", "I'm Kris, I see you're okay now", "I'm Tao, you're skinny girl but have a strong body", I guess they did'nt listening with what I say...but, wait the minute, did he just say his name is Luhan? Is this Luhan that nurse told me the other day? "Yah...Kai, introduce yourself propriety", I see him glancing at his friend irritatedly, "I'm Kai, your worst nightmare!", I smirk at him, yeah...right! "I dont ask for help, you should just leave me...laying weak and helpless!", "Dont worry...its not for free anyway", the tallest boy talk to me with monotone, "Kris right, its not for free...Kangjein", then the boys with bigger eyes chimed, "We will give you a privilege like us, in one condition", sudenly someone grab my shoulder harshly from my back and wishpering, "Be ourslave", WTF?! I stomp his feet and turn around then nudge his back, when he fall down I kick his stomach twice! After that I run until the edge of rooftop, I see them helping the boy to get up, "I dont mind to do more than that to you guys, ONE BY ONE!", I take a deep breath repeatedly, if they trying to me I'll jump from here! "All of you were just a bunch of spoiled brat, they wrong to seeing you as angel...maybe you're an angel, ANGEL OF DEATH!", I coughing a blood, dammit! "How dare you toying my life! The other day you save me and now you trying to kill me slowly! !", I coughing again, only one day I can feel the peace, now I have to pay it back instantly?! OMG...I cant pass out in here, at least I die in a appropriate place, not in front of this ing heirs! I coughing again and sat down while griping my collar, now my blood covering my shirt...someone lift and carry my body, I dont have any strength to struggle, "Please just leave me here...I beg you", I coughing again and breath heavily, "Let me die...please, its my only chance to leave this world", I coughing again and the rest...blackout.

----------

Slowly opening my eyes, blink several times to adjust the light that shooting my eyes, I saw a white ceiling then my eyes start to wondering...I'm alive. It hit me when the memories recalling, they save me again...I guess my life is not mine anymore. I want to move but my body was to weak to do it, I start to cry nonstop, every tear drop from my eyes covering my left and right pillowcase, why is it hard to die even I'm already dying?! I cry until I sleep, slowly my heart and mind geting numb....

I dont know for how long I sleep, my body start to regain strength to move, from head to toe I try to make a move to strecht a bit, then I try to got up from bed and walk slowly to the window...its morning.

I walk at the hospital garden, feels so serene in here...I took a deep breath and see the sunshine falling down on me, I lift my hand to reach out the sun...is this a hope? My tears start to fall again, I smile bitterly...maybe, its my second chance.

Without knowingly, not far from Kangjein spot, Luhan, Kris, Kai and Luhan watching the scene silently...

 

 

----------   Y/N?