Chapter 15

You Are My Girl [third story for My Crush's younger brother]

 

The next day, you groaned as you sat up on the bed and shake your head. It hurt like hell.

“ahhh I’m lacking sleep again…” you whispered to yourself with your eyes closed.

 

You lied back down on the bed “Their manager won’t mind” you told yourself and hugged one pillow and sniffed it. You ignored the scent and continued to go back to sleep but then you suddenly realized that the scent didn’t belong to you or the fabric conditioner you usually use.

 

You opened your eyes to see a poster B1A4 on one side of the wall and your eyes widened.

 

“Okay this isn’t my room!” You panicked and suddenly sat up, causing your headache to comeback. “Aish!” you said and massaged your head and straighten your legs only to hit a few things that was on the end of the bed. The box fell down and the things inside it fell too.

“Great!” you told yourself and flicked your own forehead.

 

You slowly stood up and looked around the room before crouching down the things that fell. When you started to look at the things that fell from the box, you immediately knew who the room belonged to.

You picked up all the things and looked at it one by one.

 

It was old photos of you and Jinyoung.

Selcas. Some photos taken by others during events or when you hanged out with the boys. A photo of you with your old friends, Amber and Sulli. A photo of you and gongchan, some were with Sandeul, Baro or CNU. There was pictures from your birthdays, and pictures from his birthday. Some pictures were also back from school events, the camping and also when you and your friends plus the boys went to noraebangs with your high school uniforms on.

There were doodles and silly conversations you and Jinyoung made when you two were bored in class and more photos… but there was that one photo… where Jinyoung was backhugging you with his one hand, the other, was raised up showing a ring on his hand. Your other hand was raised up too, showing that you have the exact the same ring as Jinyoung’s while sandeul and baro was fooling around at the back with the bear that Jinyoung gave you.

It was the day he asked you to marry him. You looked back at the photo and you saw your happy self 4 years ago. Your eyes were shining, your smile was shining, and even the necklace and ring that Jinyoung gave you that day was shining.

 

“Great times…” you told yourself and lightly smiled.

 

You put all of it back on the box and saw something else wanting to be picked up.

It was the exact ring and necklace you have that Jinyoung gave that day. He kept it safe in this box you’re looking at. There was another necklace on the ground which was the one you gave him when the two of you thought you were exaggerating to give each other a gift because you two already knew each other for a month. You looked at it and the necklace that was an exact replica of yours then thought to yourself.

*I’ve been keeping all of mine on a box at home too… it’s been too long since I’ve seen its exact replica* you thought and sighed.

 

You put it back on the box and placed it properly where it was before you kicked it. You stood up and sighed. You then grabbed your jacket that was hanged on the end of the bed too and wore it. You put on your shoes and looked at the time on your phone. It was still early, and thinking about it, you only had three hours of sleep… but it’s weird. You don’t exactly remember going in this room and sleeping in.

“Aish don’t tell me I got drunk!” you told yourself “babo babo” you hit yourself and felt the headache again

 

You decided to walk out of the room and it was quiet. You were guessing the boys were still asleep. As you walk to the kitchen, you saw someone asleep on the couch. The blanket was down on the floor and one of his arms was almost on the floor too.

You sighed and went near him then crouched down. You placed his arm gently on his side and got the blanket from the floor and wrapped it around him. You looked at him as you finished and sighed

 

 “you could’ve put me here and slept on your own room” you quietly said but then he squinted his eyes and sleepily smiled

“Then your back will probably hurt” He said with his sleepy voice.

 

You sighed and continued on looking at him as he sat up and rubbed his eyes

“Good Morning” He said and opened one eye as he looked at you

“Morning” You said and nodded at him then stood up

 

“I--… I got drunk last night didn’t I?” You asked and sat down on the same couch and he nodded.

“You should’ve left me on my car, I can sleep there” you mumbled

“I didn’t made you sleep on the couch and you think I’d let you sleep on your car?” He asked and looked at you and you just shook your head guiltily.

“You hit me a lot last night” He said

 

Your eyes widened and you looked at him “Errr.. I--- I’m sorry I didn’t mean to--”

“It’s okay, it wasn’t that hard…” He said and smiled

“Right…” you said and paused. You looked away from him but then looked back “I’m going… Uhmmm, I’ll see you guys later” You said and stood up.

 

“Did you get your phone and car keys on my side table already?” Jinyoung asked

“Y-yeah… and I’m sorry, I kinda kicked the box from your bed.” You said

He then blinked “What box?” he wondered

“Uhmmm… the box… aish. The box! Just the box, I put everything that fell off so you don’t need to worry” You said and then waved “Bye” with that you stormed out of their dorm and walked to your car that was a block away.

 

Jinyoung tilted his head “What box is there in my room?” He asked his self. And then suddenly one thing entered his mind “Could it be…”

 

With that, he ran to his room.

“She said the one on my bed?” He asked his self and opened the box on the bed. He then sighed and sat down on his bed “No wonder she can’t say what box it was and was on a hurry” He said and grabbed the necklace that was an exact replica of yours.

“I hope she didn’t feel bad because of this again. I hope this didn’t make the bad memories got into her head again, or I’ll be having a hard time to work with her later” Jinyoung told his self.

 

---

 

You pressed the codes on your lock and sighed. Why the heck are you still using this password? 91-11-18.  Oh right, because no one would think you’re still using it.

You walked to your unit and looked around. Everything was normal so you proceeded upstairs and opened your dresser to look or an outfit, But on the very side of your dresser, there was the big bear sitting around. Just then, you remember what you have seen on Jinyoung’s room. You groaned because you suddenly want to look at the things below your bed that was not noticeable because your sheets and blankets were long enough.

You sat on the floor and held your sheets up. Under your bed was four boxes, three with labels, there was one that was smaller than the others.

 

You read the labels of the other three and sighed

1.       Jinyoung’s CDs, books and his earphone.

2.       Jinyoung’s clothes

3.       Jinyoung’s clothes 2

 

You bit your lip and remember that night when you snapped at him after the open concert.

You clearly said that Yoochun threw all of it, but the truth was… it has always been here. When you and Yoochun sold the house, he told you to throw all of it, but you didn’t want to… because you knew every little thing Jinyoung owns was important to him and you remember Yoochun saying “But why did he let you go?”

You just shook your head and pulled the smaller box out under the bed. You opened it there were other photos that you and Jinyoung shared. The same ring and necklace that you’ve seen in his box was on yours too.

Sighing, you looked at it. “Such a waste… it’s really beautiful” you said and pouted. You suddenly grabbed your bag and put it on one of the pockets and sighed “Let’s keep you here where it’s not gonna be dirty… and at least… to be with me all the time in case someone decides to rob my house” you told yourself.

 

Was that really the reason?

 

You asked yourself and bit your lip.

“Maybe… Myabe I’m just expecting that everything would be alright again…” you told yourself and looked at it one more time before putting it inside a small jewelry box inside your bag. Then you closed the box and put it back under the bed.

 

You looked at the clock and sighed “Time to get ready Minah… time to work with Jinyoung and the boys” you told yourself and weakly smiled.