Chapter 16

You Are My Girl [third story for My Crush's younger brother]

 

For the next few days, you’ve been writing songs with Jinyoung and sometimes, the others would join to make it more of their color. Day by day you felt light with all of them once again. It felt like your relationship with all of them was going back to how it was… except for Jinyoung.

Yeah, the two of you talked a lot, but it was all about songs. It was always about the songs you were making. Sometimes he would ask you what you did in Japan and you would answer properly. Sometimes the two of you argued about where to eat or what beat to use. Sometimes you two would team up against the younger ones.

But that was it. if your relationship with the others were back, your relationship with Jinyoung was difficult, because he was too kind for the past days… it was as if he was trying his best to gain your trust once again.

He wanted to be close to you again… and he simply didn’t want it to be just friends.

 

Today, the managers told you and the guys to have a break… at 1am in the morning.

“Is there an open ice crea, shop this late?” Gongchan asked

“Aaaaaahhhh~~ Noona wants Ice cream too!” You said as you put your arms around Gongchan while the six of you were walking down the street.

 

“I think the busiest city right now is hongdae… Who knows how to go there!?” CNU said

And you raised your hand.

 

“Cool, let’s use noona’s car!” Baro said, a bit too cheerful

“Uhmmm. We’re too far from the company now to go back to my car, and I kind of left my keys on the studio too” You said and chuckled

“Ayy who even suggested to walk!” Gongchan said.

“Jinyoung” Sandeul said and everyone looked at him

 

“What’s wrong with walking? We walk a lot!” Jinyoung defended

“Pffftt” Baro pouted

 

As the six of you turned the corner, someone suddenly grabbed your handbag and then ran off

“Ya--- YAH YAH MICHEOSSEO!!! YAH COMEBACK!!” You shouted as you chase down the guy. The guys looked at each other and ran beside you.

 

The robber turned and you did too. You didn’t stop. You needed to have your bag back or else…

 

“NOONA WAE!! IS THERE SOMETHING IMPORTANT IN YOUR BAG?” Gongchan shouted but you didn’t answer

“NOONA YOU LEFT YOUR IPAD ON THE PRACTICE ROOM WHY ARE YOU RUNNING” Baro followed

“AND TO TOP ALL OF THAT, YOU ALSO LEFT YOUR WALLET AND CAR KEYS ALONG WITH YOUR IPAD!!” Sandeul said

 

“AISH STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND JUST RUN!!!” You shouted and ran faster.

The culprit looked back and his eyes widened to see you and five other guys chasing him.

 

“YAH JUST LET YOUR BAG GO!!” Jinyoung said as he ran

“IT’S EXPENSIVE WE KNOW BUT --” CNU said but you cut him off

“AISH IF YOU GUYS WANT TO STOP THEN STOP!” You said and ran faster

“WHAT’S SO IMPORTANT IN THERE NOONA!! YOUR CREDIT CARD OR SOEMTHING? YOUR PHONE.. YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY ONE AND--” you cut Gongchan off too

 

“AISH THE NECKLACE AND RING YOUR JINYOUNG HYUNG GAVE ME IS THERE ALRIGHT!!! NOW STOP THE QUESTIONS OR I’LL KICK YOU ALL ONE BY ONE ALONG WITH TTHAT ROBBER AISH!” You ran faster as the boys stopped and blinked.

 

“D-did I hear it properly?” Sandeul asked panting.

“Did she just say the necklace and ring I gave her is what she’s after?” Jinyoung blinked

 

The other boys looked at each other and then nodded.

 

“Aish seriously!?” Jinyoung scratched his head and then started running off again.

 

You felt that you were running alone because it was suddenly quiet so you ran faster to catch the robber when you felt someone running beside you.

“YOU COULD’VE TOLD US EARLIER AISH!” Jinyoung said and passed by you as he ran faster.

 

“YAH YOU ROBBER COME BACK HERE OR I’LL CALL THE POLICE!!” Jinyoung shouted but the robber ignored him so he shouted once again.

 

“YAAAAAH SOMEONE STOP THAT ROBBER RIGHT NOW OR EVERYONE’S GONNA GET IT!!!” He shouted louder and then the people who was on the other side of the road heard him.

 

Eventually some brave strangers blocked the way and even tried to catch the culprit.

One woman hit him with her bag and then a guy kicked him.

 

The robber fell to the ground and coughed.

Jinyoung stopped just in front of the guy and snatched your bag away.

“Aish!” he said and sat down on the ground as he panted

 

You then reached the scene and sat down next to Jinyoung then panted “haaaa… haaaa.. aigoo” You panted hard and grabbed your bag then your started to hit the robber with your bag and your hands.

 

“S-someone… j-just.. call the p-police ayyy” You said in between your breaths as you panted hard to catch your breath.

 

Good thing everyone around was old enough to not know Jinyoung. They were workers on their way hom, some adults on dates and ahjussi’s who was out for some food. When the police got a statement from you and Jinyoung, they quickly brought the guy with them to the police station.

 

You and Jinyoung were sitting beside each other on one of the parks while drinking shakes because of thirst after the incident. Jinyoung had messaged the other where you were and the two of you were waiting for them.

“So…” Jinyoung started

You looked at him, knowing what he would ask. “Don’t even think about it”

“Too bad I already did… You kept it all along?” Jinyoung asked

“Why would I not?” You suddenly blurted out and Jinyoung looked at you.

 

You swallowed hard and looked at him too “I mean, it’s probably expensive when you brought it” you shrugged.

“Is that really the reason why?” He asked

“Oh and it would be a waste if I keep it somewhere else, it would get dusty and everything… it really looks expensive” you coughed and looked away from him.

 

When you heard nothing from him, you looked back at him and he was smiling at you.

“W-waegurae” you said

“Just tell me the truth Minah” He said, his smile turned into a smirk.

“I was telling the truth!!” you said, and drank your shake.

“Pfft, just tell me you keep it because I was the one who gave it to you and it certainly has a special meaning” Jinyoung said making you choke on your shake and cough, making Jinyoung laugh.

“HA! In your dreams Jung Jinyoung” You said and pushed him away

“In my dreams… there’s you” He said, making you cough once again

“Aish you--” you raised your hand to hit him but stopped when you heard the voices of the others.

 

“Noona, gwenchana?” Gongchan asked and you nodded.

They kept questioning you and eventually, everyone stopped and decided to continue to go to hongdae.

 

You were walking with Sandeul but he suddenly talked to Baro, and without you noticing, Jinyoung was already on your side.

 

“You know…” He started and you looked up at him. He looked down at you

“I’ve been keeping it safe too” He said and pulled the necklace out of his shirt.

 

It was hanging on his y neck, the ring was attached to the necklace too so that it wouldn’t go anywhere. You looked at the necklace and then up to his face again.

He smiled at you “So don’t feel shy if you think it’s ridiculous that’s it’s always with you…” Jinyoung said and then put his arms on your shoulders.

 

Your face suddenly heated up and you suddenly pushed him away.

“W-what on earth are you t-talking about” You stuttered and walked to Gongchan, Hugging him while walking to avoid Jinyoung.

 

CNU who was behind everyone saw everything so he walked beside Jinyoung.

“Jung Jinyoung, you and your ways” CNU said

Jinyoung’s smile grew wider as he chuckled.

 

 

*I’m glad we’re alright somehow* he thought

 

---

Because I'm in the mood to update, IDK if I will post another chapter.

but please do wait for my next update, whether it be later or tomorrow :)

 

thanks everyone!

please do comment about what you think!

{if I reach 70subs, I'll post a Jinyoung POV chapter!}

 

ppyong~~~~