Dirty Tricks wont win..

The Teacher who teach me How to Love (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good Morning" Then Yesung look up and stop what he was doing..Kyuhyun had greeted him and it never fail to make him smile..

He really dont understand how..but he just definately fall for a man that he met approximately 6 months ago..

"Ready for your special day Kyu?" He asked and smiled..
"Our day.." said Kyuhyun and smile..
"I love to see my Ice Prince finally smile only for me.." said Kyuhyun and grin.
"Psh..Brat.." and Yesung got up..
"Owh...Yeye..i wanna ask you something?" said Kyuhyun 

Yesung just hummed and Kyuhyun understood it so he ask and they walk to the near river and sit down there

"Yeye why did you leave your house?" asked Kyuhyun

"Well..i should ask you first?" Yesung face Kyuhyun
"How did you know?" asked Yesung
"Dean said.." Kyuhyun answered witH "OH"
"Well..we i mean me and my dad had a fight..and he kicked me out.." Yesung said
"That`s it?" Kyuhyun asked as if he knows everything..
"Do you know everything?" Yesung said and frowned..Kyuhyun just nod
"Well..Hehehe..Yeah..but he didnt want to say that..because he want you to say it to me personally..Because he i mean YOUR HALF BROTHER that you treat bad was respecting and Protecting you" said Kyuhyun with a knowing smile..The Dean(Heechul) had said to him about Yesung..
"If you can melt your coldness when its me im sure you can do it to your father and Brother..He was sure waiting at the rooftop.."said Kyuhyun and Yesung knows it was set up..


He then proceed to the rooftop after hugging Kyuhyun..

"Heechul-ah.." Yesung called out his brother who was watching the busy Academy..Heechul quickly turn around to see his brother there..He dont expect that Kyuhyun can convince his brother to talk to him..
"Yesung..." Heechul smiles and hug his brother..And what he dont expect Yesung hug him back..

"Im sorry Hyung..I was expecting you to hate me..I was expecting everyone to leave me..b-but you stay and protect me even i-i treat you so bad im so Pabo Heechul hyung im sorry..I envy you so much..when you can go out while i`ll stay at home and home tutored..while you were going to a university and hanging out with your friends..I want you to suffer because you were so happy..while me im miserable..when Appa married Auntie i was so furious..i really dont understand that she was willing to help me about my sickness..but now i learned everything i overheard your conversation..and when i became pregnant..i learned to care people around me and especially about my baby for carrying him for almost 5 months and because Kyuhyun make me realize it.." Yesung faced his brother with tears in his eyes..
Heechul was speechless so all this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter