Forbidden

The Teacher who teach me How to Love (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone its an update again i hope ypu dont lose interest on my story <3

Subscribe,Comment and upvote xDD 

I love you guys <3 enjoy this chapter :))

Silent_Harmony <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can leave my side now Sungmin.." Yesung ordered as he sit in the auditorium`s bleachers

"But Youngmaster im-" Yesung cut him off by glaring at him

"That`s my order..my decision is final.." Yesung coldly said..

"B-but i cant do that...you have been protecting me when i was bullied in gradeschool i promised to myself to protect you when i become an Agent to be exact your guard.." Said Sungmin..

"That`s my order Lee Sungmin..and whether you like it or not..you will withdraw as my Guard and as my Gang member..you dont have to protect me.." Said Yesung with his stern voice..

"You cant do that Yesung, Yes you can order me as your Asset but you cant order me as your friend Your Bestfriend" Said Sungmin hurt was in his voice..

  He kept looking at Yesung`s slightly bump stomach Sungmin wasn`t sure to leave his Youngmaster at this time..not now that he finds out the Truth..

"I wont leave you, not this time.." Sungmin sternly said and walk near to Yesung and get the sonogram from his pocket...

"Not this time Yesung.." Yesung was shocked to see the sonogram..

"Shocked?" Sungmin..chuckled "yes i know it.."

"I saw it on your car`s compartment.." Sungmin sternly said..

"How can you hide this for a long time..you are 5 months pregnant.." Sungmiin said again..

"You dont bother to tell me..huh? WAEYO?!!" Sungmin asked again and his voice get loud..

"Shut up Lee Sungmmin..its my problem not yours.." Yesung coldly said..

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?? IM YOUR BESTFRIEND..YESUNG..YOU MIGHT GET ILL AGAIN" Sungmin shouted..he dont understand his Bestfriend..

"IF YOU CARRY THAT CHILD YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR OWN LIFE.." Sungmin said..

"I bet you`re going to say you dont care right..Yesung..?" Sungmin said..

"Im going to see his Son or Daughter Min..Im going to live for him..And this time..i will fight for my Son Sungmin.." Yesung said and gently carressing his stomach..

"Then let me stay by your side to protect you" Then he hug his bestfriend..

"By the way who is the father?" Sungmin asked and Yesung hesitates..

"C`mon say it.." Sungmin demands

"Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun.." Yesung said and Sungmin listen to his bestfriend`s explaination and ready to protect him all the way

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are clueless that someone hear they`re conversation..and the eavesd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter