If I don't want, I don't want get it?!

The Teacher who teach me How to Love (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun`s POV:     I came back  from America...Since I was forced to go back here in Korea to study and majored music, I don'd understand my Dad. Most of Korean fathers wanted their son to inherit their company, That's cliche didn't happen to me, instead my Dad keeps convincing me to pursue music which I least like,I just find it boring since I am going to stay on my room just to what? To learn other instruments? I just enjoy going outwith my friends and that help's me alot to pursue bussiness instead.   "C'mon my dear son, Why don't you try to study on WayneFord's Academy of Music? It`s prestigious and beautiful Academy and your talent wont be wasted" My Daddy said. I sat across to him on our dining table "IDad you're confusing me, Don't you like me to inherit your bussiness?" I said while eating my breakfast served by my close old maid. "Owh..Really? Then I won't let you inherit everything from me" Which makes me choke on the pancake that I am munching then I snort making him see that I find him funny "Really Dad? You're threatening me?" and my Dad nods and I facepalmed he smirked "You really know me, Fine I am going but! If I am not satisfied then I'll leave ne?" He was laughing like crazy i just roll my eyes... Seriously is he really my father?       I hope it'll be fun.                                   A/N: Thanks for subscribing :))) Comments are appreciated i hope you enjoy and like my story :)))))))))
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter