Important Notice

x → infinity: an infinite writing contest - winners have been selected

Important Note One:

Due to being notified about plagiarism notices, as well as given proof to said plagiarism, I have disqualified Pensieve from the contest. I have also reported her and made revisions to the winners page, so please check that to see the updates. If I've already awarded you karma points, I will give you the points that you need after revisions. So if you got 200 pts and were bumped up to second place, I'll be giving you 100 more to complete the place requirement. --luminosity, PM with your album choice and address so I can send you your album. kisoap, congratulations for making third, you deserve it as your story was fourth on my list when I was placing stories for this contest. Comment below and I'll give you your karma points. 

**Note: If anyone goes and bashes Pensieve for what has been done, I will take action against you as well. I and others have dealt with the problem and I don't need people cyberbullying her for her stupid mistakes. So If I see anyone posting nasty messages on her wall or find out that you've PMed her anything, I will not be a silent supporter, especially since I've reported her already. So let things lay as they are because they've already been taken care of and don't need any help from the peanut gallery. 

Important Note Two: 

I'm not going to beat around the bush with this, so I'll just come out and say it: I am a one man show when it comes to reading and judging your stories and I don't have the time to crosscheck every story that has been written, so if any of you feels that I have judged wrongly or may have missed something then tell me, especially if it has to deal with plagiarism. I try to be a fair and an unbiased judge when it comes to these contests, but I'm also human and don't always have the time to go over every story in minute detail. So if something seems fishy or if you believe someone has plagiarized one of their stories, then tell me. Because if you don't tell me and I haven't realized something like that yet (or even realized it), then I will be under the guise that the person hasn't cheated and actually wrote what they were writing. 

These are my contests and I do not want people to win because they cheated. I created these contests to be a bit more challenging than other contests and I don't want people cheating to win them. I want people to win fair and square, especially since I'm shelling out money to buy prizes for you guys. 

So if you think someone is cheating, tell me and provide me proof. If I don't have proof, then I only have your word, but if I have proof, then I can report the user who plagiarized and go back to fix the winners list with the people who actually completed their entries and didn't cheat to win.

So for everyone that is interested in joining my other contest, remember this notice, because it will be useful to you, as well as fair and useful to others.