Reconciliation

Jonghyun's Not-So-Little Secret

Hours after Jonghyun kissed Kyuhyun, he receieved a message from Changmin, saying he started to regret ever introducing him to Kyuhyun. Jonghyun, too, began to wonder if he should start regretting his action, but his guts told him he needed to do it, so he's just gonna stick with it.

The next few days were heavy for Jonghyun, there were a few times he felt like picking up his phone and apologizing to his dear Kyuhyun-hyungnim, but it always ended up with him swallowing down his guilt and man up for the things he had done.

Honestly, Jonghyun never had any intention to steal Kyuhyun away from Siwon. Sure he loves the guy more than anyone he had ever loved before. Sure sometimes he wished he could be the one whom Kyuhyun loves. But he could clearly see that there was only Siwon in Kyuhyun's heart. And sometimes, Choi Siwon needed a little reminder of what a lucky guy he was.

It took days for Siwon to finally call Jonghyun and proposed a talk.

They met at a private club after midnight. Siwon was already there when Jonghyun arrived. It was awkward for a while, until Siwon started to speak.

"Sorry for the punch the other day." Siwon apologized, "But actually you kinda deserve it. You kissed my boyfriend."

To which Jonghyun hid a laugh by pretending to snort.

"Yeah, do you know why I did that?" Jonghyun commented.

"I guess so," Siwon admitted, "I was an idiot, wasn't I?"

To which Jonghyun finally laughed and nodded. He was happy to have made Siwon understand. Choi Siwon was not an idiot, he just had a very soft heart, and his kindness sometimes takes him to very wrong places.

The rest of the talk was easy. Siwon asked if the kiss caused trouble and Jonghyun laughed while nodding eagerly. But he told Siwon it was done to cause trouble so things actually go according to plan. So they parted that night, with better thought of each other, and their hearts were a shade lighter.

Jonghyun sighed. Now that he's done with Siwon, it's time to fix his mess with Kyuhyun. He hoped he didn't scare Kyuhyun too much.

=====