Final.

Regret...

 

No one’s Pov

Jiyeon’s phone beeped, signaling that she had a message. She opened her phone and saw the name “Daehyun Oppa”. Seeing his name, Jiyeon immediately cracked into a smile.

From: Daehyun oppa

To: Jiyeon

Jiyeon, meet me at the same park tonight at 10PM. I’ll be waiting.

To: Daehyun oppa

From: Jiyeon

Neh! See you later oppa!

Behind the phone, she was grinning widely. Today was their 6-month anniversary and she got him a couple ring as a present! Jiyeon dashed up to her room to find something nice to wear. After a LONG TIME, she chose a black dress and slight make-up.

Soon, it was 9.30PM. She tied her hair up into a high ponytail and happily headed to the park near her house, also known as “Their Park”. This is where Daehyun and Jiyeon would meet up every date. She took a slow stroll there and reached at exactly 10PM. There sitting on the bench was a figure, her boyfriend. She skipped towards him happily.

Jiyeon: Oppa!

She shouted. He looked up and walked towards her.

Jiyeon: I missed you!

Jiyeon embraced him but after awhile, she felt nothing but a push. Jiyeon looked up feeling a little disappointed. Why didn’t he hug back? Instead he pushed me away… She thought sadly.

Daehyun: Look… I called you out here because… Because… Because I don’t think it’s working out between us.

Tears started forming in her eyes.

Jiyeon: A-are you breaking u-up with me?

Daehyun: Yes… Goodbye.

He then turned around and was about to go when Jiyeon grabbed his wrist.

Jiyeon: N-NO! Please oppa… I love you a lot!

Daehyun pulled her hand away from his.

Daehyun: But I don’t love you anymore…

He then sprint-walked away. Jiyeon chased after him, wanting an explanation.

Jiyeon: Jung Daehyun! STOP!

But he didn’t. Jiyeon didn’t know what got into him but when it was at red man, he walked, not seeing a speeding truck rushing towards him with loud beeping horns.

Jiyeon: OPPA!

Jiyeon, not caring about anything, dashed at her full speed and pushed him out of the way. The truck didn’t have time to stop. Charging at 80KM/H, and the weight of at least 50 KG, it forcefully banged her. Daehyun spun around upon hearing the loud BANG! Witnessing her body spin in the air about 5 times continuously before landing with a loud thud on the rough road, his eyes widened and he stood rooted to the ground.

Daehyun: JIYEON!!

He shouted before running towards her with tears in his eyes. A puddle of blood surrounded her small petite body.

Daehyun: Stay with me! Stay with me Jagi!

Jiyeon’s eyelids half opened.

Jiyeon: O-Oppa…

It turned out as a whisper.

Jiyeon: I-I..

Daehyun: Shhh… Save your energy…

Jiyeon: N-No… Oppa sar-an-g-gha-e… I-I didn’t k-know w-what I did w-wrong b-but m-mianhae o-oppa…

Tears fell from her eyes…

Daehyun: No! I’m sorry! You didn’t do anything wrong… It was my fault… I broke up with you because I-I was jealous… I saw you kissing a guy’s cheek and hugging him and I got mad. I know I’m childish but I’m sorry…

Jiyeon: G-Gwaenchana… I l-love y-you oppa…

She gave a small smile. She used her remaining energy to reach out for her pocket with shivering hands… She took out a box and pushed it onto his hand.

Jiyeon: T-Th-is… I-It may n-not mean a lot b-but… I-It represe-nts m-my l-love f-for you o-oppa… I’m sorry… I… Love… You…

She whispered the last word. Her eyelids dropped, her hand, which was bloody, but holding Daehyun’s hand together with the box dropped onto the ground. Her smile vanished and her lips turned pale blue…

Daehyun: JIYEON! ANDWAE! STAY WITH ME! FREAK! I’M SORRY! STAY WITH ME OH JIYEON! STAY WITH ME! OH JIYEON! YOU CAN’T DIE ON ME! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Daehyun cried, no caring about the stares he was receiving. He checked her pulse. Tried CPR but nothing… She was gone…

(3 years later)

June 5th… The day of their anniversary. The day that he made a mistake. The day he regretted… The day she… Died…

Daehyun wore black today. He opened his drawer and took out a box. He opened it and saw a ring laying on it. On the ring was carved “D&J Forever Happy anniversary Daehyun oppa! :p” 1 was on his finger… It was the 1 that Jiyeon gave him 3 years ago… He had not gotten over her death yet…

Daehyun: I’m sorry…

He muttered. With that, he left the house to the graveyard. On the Tombstone was engraved his beloved one’s name… Oh Jiyeon. He kneeled down with tear filled eyes.

Daehyun: If only I never got jealous that day. If only I looked out… If only I didn’t walk away… I’m sorry… The one that should be here is me. Not you Jagiya… I love you… I’m sorry you didn’t get to hear me say it that day… But I love you with all my heart. Mianhae…

He kneeled for about 2 hours before bowing sadly and reluctantly heading off…

As he reached home, he entered the bedroom… The one you 2 use to share. No, you both don’t stayed together but you always went over for sleep over’s. He found a box under the bed that he never saw before. Inside was a book… He opened it and saw some writings. It was a diary… Jiyeon’s diary. He flipped a random page.

 

January 5th

Omo! Daehyun my all time crush asked me out! Daebak!! Saranghaeyo Oppa! ^^

 

He flipped it again to another page with tear filled eyes...

 

June 4th

Eh? I think Daehyun oppa saw me kissing Sehun oppa’s cheek. I hope he dosen’t misunderstand! Sehun oppa is just my older brother>.

 He flipped again but it was empty… He sighed sadly. The guy she kissed was her… Brother.  Feeling disappointed with himself, he sadly dug through the box and found a photo album. There were pictures of him and her… At Lotte world, Caribbean’s Bay… “Their Park”… At shopping centers, arcade’s, and even at restaurants… He never knew she keep tracks of what they did…

Daehyun mentally thought for the umpteenth time, “Mianhae”… He regrets but regretting will not change anything… If only he could turn back time… Feeling extremely sad and dejected, he dropped himself down onto the bed and fell asleep with tears staining his cheeks.

A/N

I hope you liked it! I'm sorry if it isn't interesting~ Please subscribe and comment your opinions!