-

Morning

 

His lips were, as I had always known them, soft, warm, smooth. The kiss lasted too short for my need at that moment but seeing his warm eyes made me smile. “Did you sleep well?” he asked with a soft, husky voice. I nodded in response and he smiled. We are together since a year now, but I still catch myself being shocked by his beauty. 

Our meeting was at my fathers business party for their new campaign for a new line of concealer. It is supposed to be the best concealer in the world. Jaejoong is the son of a very well known stylist as well as makeup artist. My father invited her for reviews on the product and for a collaboration. Jaejoong came along because his mother made him to. I cam along for the same reason. The venue was at a resort in Bali. There was the ocean. Beautiful sunsets. Crashing waves. My father had planned to introduce me to my future fiancé at the party. Most of the time I had hidden near the bar area to stay out of sight of that ert minded person. That was where he had found me. He asked what I was doing when I had ducked behind the counter as Mr. ert, or Alin as some people call him, passed by. I explained that I didn’t want to meet my probably future spouse. He laughed at me at first but then offered me his arm. Apparently he knew the resort quite well. We ended up in an area where there were no guests. It was by the pool that looked out over the ocean as the sun set. We didn’t talk and just stood there arm in arm looking at the sunset. The salty breeze hugging our bodies. The suns last rays on our skin. He was first to take his shoes off, letting his feet into the water. I joined him. We ordered some drinks as a waiter walked by. The party had long ended but we still sat there, side by side. Sipping our drinks. Talking through the wind. Bonding by our presence. 

He dropped me off at the one room villa I was staying at when the sun almost woke up. In the afternoon we saw each other again at lunch but only from a distance. I sat with my parents and my husband to be’s family and he sat with his family and assistants. He was in my view. I in his. It was obvious we were looking at each other. My mother asked me about it when we then were at my villa. Soaking in the sun. The door bell rang. It was Jaejoong. My mother, seeing, that we were already fond of each other, canceled the plans my father had. I was free from commitment that I didn’t want. The rest of the week Jaejoong and I spent almost every second together. Dining, sleeping, relaxing. Talking was something we rarely did. We didn’t need it. We talked by our actions, by the look in our eyes, by our body language. He would sometimes stay until the early morning, leaving to quickly change and shower. Just to return to me in the morning. At the end of the week he had trouble saying goodbye. Our homes were in different places.

 

 Seeing each other again would be a long time from then, about four months until the next business party. It was held by his mother and we were invited. Strictly speaking, I was invited but my parents insisted on joining me. The resort was on an island and I had my own little villa that was at the beach, or so I thought. I was surprised to see another persons luggage already in the entrance. I set mine next to those and looked through the little villa. He stood there at the edge of the pool. His hands in his pockets and eyes closed. Facing the sun. I walked up next to him and looked out to the beach. The wind said hello and played with my hair. “How have you been?” He asked me. We didn’t look at each other but I knew he was smiling. He knew I was, too. 

That night we went together to the greeting event. We walked arm in arm always next to each other. My father smiled when he saw us dancing together and smiling together. It was only later that evening that we found out that our parents had decided to combine their companies to make one international and successful company.

That night we left the party early around midnight and headed back to the villa we shred. Even though our age difference was slightly over seven years, it didn’t seem like he was that much older than me. That night we stayed up until sunrise, talking about our interests, our hobbies, our thoughts. We danced and emptied a bottle or two of white wine. We laughed about our embarrassing experiences and people we knew and in the end we fell asleep on the porch, our feet in the water and under the stars. 

Our first kiss we shared the next night. We swam in the pool, splashing and playing with the water. He had pulled my out to the far end of the pool and had locked me in the corner. His arms as bars around me but I didn’t mind. I had wondered many times how his lips would feel. If they were soft. If he kissed roughly or rather softly. How he would hold me and how I would hold him. Those thoughts never left my mind but once his lips touched mine for the first time, they simply disappeared. Our background music were the waves crashing onto the shore. The wind tossing the leaves in the trees and the soft and rare sound of the pools water which splashed by the movements we made. We left the pool and quickly retreated into the room where we dried ourselves off and laid ourselves under the covers. I knew that from that moment on when I was laying in the bed, his arms wrapped around me, his steady breath my lullaby, his warmth my home, that I never wanted to leave him. The days passed and we were inseparable. Wherever I had to go, he was there and wherever he had to go I would be there. If he ever left, he’d greet me again by hugging me from behind or taking my hand. Sometimes even kissing my temple, making me stumble over my words as I would speak. His every touch, his every presence was enough to take my breath away. To make me stop and look at him, thinking that there would not ever be anyone in the world I’d rather have with me than him. Sometimes I still needed to remind myself that he was mine, that I was his. We were ours. We still are and we will always be. He stood up from his laying position and helped me up. He kissed me once again. “Shall we have breakfast, my wife?”

 

 

 

Ok I know I didn't want to post another chapter but... here it is! 
I really enjoyed writing it and since foreverkjy said it was a bit short i thought:

"Why not just add the rest to it?" ( i had already written it ^^)

But this is really the last chapter as I don't know how continue it. 

I hope you all enjoyed it~
 

I would really love some feedback on my writing~ Thank you~ :)