First

Baby don't cry

"Yuri unnie! Are you hungry now? Perhaps do you want to go out to grab some bites?" Seeing her unnie's hesistant reaction, Seohyun whined while shaking onto her arms. "Let's go shall we? It is too boring being in the house all day! No matter how much you want to enter a decent University, you should eat to boost some energy, right unnie? It's the basics, isn't it? I can hear your stomach rumbling!"

Seeing her determination to spent this Satuarday fruitfully, she nodded. Recently, Yuri has been burying in bundles and plies of books of all sizes. This are the things she would have to face everyday; even it is against her will. If you are thinking that she is a bookworm, the answer is; Nope! a fat hope! However lazy and tired she is, she needs to find her longlost brother back. And with that simple reason, Yuri has to earn money; lots and lots of money, having a higher degree will sure help it.

"Get ready then! I will go to start-up the car, come down faster unnie!" Seohyun yelled as she skidded on the long stairways.Yuri sighed and shake her head, this cute maknae...always has her ways to get to me, she thought as she smiled to herself.

As she stood up from her study desk, she hit the sides of it and a loud slamming sound against the table was heard. "Ah! Don't hurt me! Please...don't....don't do that." Yuri muttered under her shaky breathe as she shut her eyes and stood in a half foetus-like position before slowly peeking with her left eye.

Is there anything falling on me? ...There isn't... Yuri forced her opened both her eyes and gulped. It was her being paranoid about certain things again; or simply, certain disturbing sounds. Oppa...Wait. The photoframe fell. Yuri hurried to the side and arranged all her items neatly. "Perfect! Back to normal." But before she walked away, the tall pile of books stumbled onto the ground. "Argh! Not again!" Yuri groaned.

After placing all her books back clumsily, Yuri stood up and saw the photoframe again, the clouded scene replayed itself multiply of times again.

 Seeing the peaceful and beautiful the pink heart photoframe stood; of a girl in pigtails and a slightly taller and tanner boy beside her smiling happily as they waved to the camera. It was the last memories of them, and without fail, the memories would always turn from sunny to gloomy. Damn irratating and painful; like a fresh wound, now as she thought about it.

"Oppa, maybe..maybe, it is time," Yuri paused for a moment of silence, and continued, "time for me to move on with my own life?"

"Or maybe...No, i will not just abruptly end my search like this after my many years of anticipation, I will continue to find you even if the bad guys intrudes into my sweet dreams turning them into nightmares, even if it takes me to rob a bank, even if the world ends tomorrow; i just want to spend one day with you, only once would do. Oppa, i love you, i love you so much that it hurts everytime i remembered how they tortured you, how blood flowed down your face and mouth, how cruel they are to you, since i have tolerated until now, God please let us meet." Yuri placed her hands together, interlocking into a fist as she prayed.

"Unnie! When are you coming!? I am starving! Your cute maknae is starving! Hurry up!" Yuri snapped up. "Coming Seohyunnie!" She stand before a mirror and looked at her reflection. Bigger eyebags and more eye circles...Yuri thought as she pressed on her the eyebags with her forefingers.

*

"Unnie, look at this! Look at that! Wow! Cool!" Seohyun squeal in excitement, but Yuri wasn't interested. She was thinking so hardly, about her oppa. The first step is to recognise him by looks? Yuri is straining all her brain juices to puzzle up all her oppa's characteristics, but nothing came out, it was all paper blank.

Is he still tan? Perhaps does he have still big eyes, beautiful and charming gummy smiles? Maybe some double eyelids? The warm larva-like heart? Blame it on herself! how she didn't even focus much on him.

"UNNIE!" Seohyun shouted by Yuri's ears. "What..what?!" She jumped in shock as she stared at the 'devil'; wide eyed.

"Unnie, you are not even fun now. You said you would come out and play with me! But all you do is think about other things in your own 'blackpearl' island. No matter how much i tried to disturb you, you are still staring into blank space. Unnie! Do you..."

"Me? What?"

"Have a crush? Or even...a lover?!" Seohyun teased.

"What?! Yah, Maknae-ah, what do you know? In a relationship? No way, you've got to be kidding me. You know the only man i would think about in the whole world is my Oppa, no one else, so what do you know?" Yuri protested, knocking her head with her fisted hand; gently. Seohyun pouted and fold her arms. "But, i don't know now. I don't know if i could ever find a way to even meet him. I can't...I just can't..." The mood is slowly getting darker and sadder as time went by, as Yuri leaned her face on her wrist.

"Ah, unnie, don't cry, Unnie Yuri, you are my idol; the bear-like pillar that never shed tears. Don't do it now, unnie, okay? Oppa will come back soon, you definately will meet, you have prayed earnestly enough, waiting with determination long enough, and definately, you will meet him; sooner than you might expect." Seohyun hugged her before speaking again, "So for now, let's enjoy and cheer up. Let's go to the restaurant! Ooh Hoo!" Diva Seohyun swung her arm around her unnie's neck and skipped cheerfully.

*

"Excuse me miss! your phone dropped! Hey there, Miss!" A tall man shouted from a distance and as he run towards a woman.

Yuri turned around, as she opened her eyes, she sees a man right before her eyes, the next thing is she felt him colliding on her. The force was soo hard that she gripped onto the man's shoulders, falling onto his body. Before she realise, she is already lying on top of the man; lips touched.

Yuri pushed him away and got up, rubbing her lips clean; recollecting herself. She looked around her, Gosh! this is embarrasing! so many people are looking...this person! Yuri thought as she approached the man still lying with one elbow supporting his weight.

"Yah! Are you crazy?! Don't you have eyes to see? Yah!You have to...." Yuri yelled while stomping her feet and looked at the man, then carrassing her burning tomato-red face, Aish, so embarrassing....

"I am really sorry, but is this your phone?"

Yuri touched her pockets. "Yes..." she stuttered."It is my, thank you."

"Unnie! Kiss?!" Seohyun jumped out of nowhere pushing Yuri, making her falling onto the man, again.

Between their face, their is only lesser than 1 cm, both their hot breathe is hitting on each other's skin, the atmosphere was gettin hotter, or was it only her? Yuri was completely shock as she stared on the man's eyes, as if one second is as long as one century, the wrold felt like it stopped. This man, he is really beautiful, like a statue, i must have seen him somewhere before...he is a masterpiece, those lips. Are also very soft, like honey, so tasty, Yuri silently thought.

 Seeing them stuck on each other for so long, Seohyun pulled Yuri back upwards, then concious came back to her. Yuri reached her hands up to her lips. "Kiss...Lips..Seohyun! Yah! Are you asking for beating!" Yuri  hit lightly on Seohyun's head with her fist. "Aish! Really! What's wrong with you!" She reprimanded her.

Suddenly he felt a tap on her shoulders. "What do you-"

"Ah! For that i am really sorry." He scratched the back of his neck and lowered his head shyly. "I am really sorry, I am glad you have your phone back. I really didn't mean to kiss you, it is just purely an accident, i am really sorry."

Yuri scanned his body, he must be a waitress, so... maybe he doesn't really have that much money? Ah! I have a perfect plan! Yuri turned to him with her poker face and folded her arm then repiled, "For that, i don't mind, but, what about my medicial fees? How are you gonna pay? I think i injued my right elbow..."

He scratched his head and hesistated, just before he opened his mouth to reply, Seohyun popped up again.

"Unnie! What medical fees do you need?!" She scanned Yuri's body the same way se had before, "I see that, you are perfectly fine! I think you must..." Yuri glared at her, Seohyun surrendered; putting her both her hands up."Fine, fine, i should'nt expos-" Yuri covered Seohyun's mouth with her palm swiftly and turned to the man.

"So, what's your name?"

"I am Kai."


a/n: Hihi! So now, i have re-written this chapter, and thank you for people that supported this fic till now, i will not disppoint you. And in this chapter, we have diva seohyun! I am really sorry if you have to re-read this, and currently, i am the new author for this fic!! Thank you!