(31)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ChangJo pov)

I felt sorry toward Bora about what happen just now.. I don't mean to make it as a joke... It make feel happy because she said she's lucky to meet me.. I also felt the same.. All my entire life, Bora is the one that make me a lucky person in this world.. She's my everything...

In the afternoon, three of us went to L.Joe's house to get his clothes... Bora insisted L.Joe to stay at my house.. It not a bad idea though but I know L.Joe still love Bora.. I'm also very thankful L.Joe is my bestfriend..

"L.Joe oppa~ Can we come in?" we already arrive at his house and Bora asked him whether we can wait inside his house..

"Ne." Bora grab my wrist and pull me inside L.Joe's house.. Both of us sit on the couch while waiting for L.Joe packing his clothes...

"Bora-ah... Why do you want L.Joe to stay with us?" I'm curious what the reason she want three of us stay together as she know L.Joe like her..

"I just want we to be close.." she smile at me while wrapping her hand around my arm..

"You know that L.Joe like you right?"

"I know but I can't abandoned him.. He always help me." she loose her grip and lower her head..

"I hope it doesn't hurt him."

"I also hope it oppa.." I put her chin up and look at her eyes a bit teary..

"No no.. Don't cry... L.Joe will notice later..." I took tissues from the table and gave it to her..

"I'm done.." L.Joe ran downstair with his bag... It look a bit big..

"Don't you bring too much clothes?" I ask him..

"In case Bora asked me to stay again, so I brought more.."

"Let's go now.." Bora interupted..

L.Joe put his bag in the trunk...

"Oppa~ Can we go shopping?" Bora ask me while I'm driving..

"Wae?"

"I just want to go.."

"Tell me first.."

"No.. If you don't want, then it's alright.." I look at her and I bet she's sulken right now.. She look beside her window..

"Alright... Where do you want to go?"

"YE!! I want to go to 'J' mall." she kiss me on the cheeks making me startled..

"YA!! Stop it.. I'm here.. And why do you need to go to the mall? I want to sleep.." L.Joe interrupted from the back. We arrive at the mall and I park my car. We enter the mall while I held Bora's hand while walking... L.Joe walk behind us... Bora went to almost all of the store but she's not buying anything..

"Bora-ah.. What are you searching for? We've been almost all the store on this level."

"I'm searching for something special..." she smile at me..

"Bora! What taking you so long? I've been following the two of you. I'm tired now.." L.Joe yell a bit at Bora...

"Then L.Joe oppa.. Just sit there.. I'll go alone.." she pointed at the seat for L.Joe the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter