(13)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

I wake up in the morning after my alarm ringing... I look around and feel weird.. 'Where's this? This is not my room..' I get up and go out of the room and again feel confuse.. 'Where am I? This is not either my house...' I run downstair and see a guy figure at the kitchen making a breakfast... He turn to me and greet me...

"Good morning, Bora"

"ChangJo oppa? Why am I here?"

"I bring you here yesterday.."

"You? How?"

"Didn't we have a date last night... I just thought that you never see my house and bring you here.."

"Oh..." I go to the dining table waiting for him to serve the breakfast...

"Bora... For you.." he gave me the dish he cook for me... I taste it and fascinate as it is very delicious..

"You're good at cooking oppa... Cook for me always..." I put an aegyo for him to agree...

"Alright... After that take a bath and get ready for class..."

"I don't have my cloth here... And I don't have class today.."

"No class?? It's great.. Then we can spend time together today... About your cloth, I already took it yesterday from your place... You didn't know that we'd arrive at your house yesterday?? You really have a deep sleep..." he laugh at me... I finish eating and go back to my room... I take a bath go out of the bathroom wearing a towel... I search for my cloth but its nowhere to find... I call ChangJo asking him about my cloth..

"ChangJo oppa!! Where's my cloth?"

"Oh.. Wait.. I take it.. It's in the car.." I sit on the bed waiting for him with my cloth..

"Bora! Here's you cloth..." he enter my room without knocking the door.. He come toward me and I' surprise.. I get up but suddenly, my towel fall down... I'm shock as I don't wear anything and quickly take the towel back to cover myself.. I stare at ChangJo and he's standing there with a shocking face... . As I'm embarass, I shout at him..

"OPPA!!! GET OUT!!!"

"Oh,, Ok.. he quickly go out of the room..." I quickly wear my cloth and walk back and forth in the room whether to go out  or not from the room.. I'm really embarass with ChangJo... I stay in the room for 1 hour and finally decide to go out the room... I see ChangJo is sitting at the couch watching the tv... I avoid eye contact with him and sitting at the dining table to be far from him... Suddenly I feel that he's coming toward me... He back hug me and put his hand around my waist... His face touch mine and my face reddened when he's singing beside my ear... I know that he can sing and his voice is better than other singer... In the past, I'd recommend him to be a singer but he deny it because it's not what he wanted to be... I get carry away by his singing and hold his hand... I get up and he still singing...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter