First Encounter

Top Model

Who would have guessed that after graduation I’d be doing this? My name’s Kim Himchan and I recently signed with Ts Entertainment to become a model. After being signed I was assigned to live with five other models; Daehyun, Zelo, Youngjae, Jongup, and Young Guk. It was there that I met the man I would later fall in love with. His name was Bang young guk, Korea’s number one male model. I don’t know what attracted me to him. Was it the way he showed his gums when he smiled? His piercing dark eyes which seemed to look through you? Or was it his body? But the important question was why was I so attracted to a person that always put me down? The memories are so clear and vivid even though it happened yesterday. His words hurt me more than he could know.

 

-Yesterday-

We were scheduled for a photo shoot for an annual photo book I did what any normal model would do, I advertised the clothes, smiled, and pose, simple as that.

 

“That’s a wrap Himchan. Come take a look at you pictures” the photographer said

 

“Okay” Himchan replied

 

As I walked over to see the print outs I was greeted by two veteran models Daehyun and Youngjae.

 

“Himchan your photos are really good” said Youngjae

 

“You forgot to say girly as well. Himchan can’t you show more of your manly side too?” replied Daehyun

 

“It’s not my fault for being cute. I didn’t choose to be born with these feminine looks. What are these pictures for?”

 

“It’s for an annual photo book used to attract share holders to invest in our company” replied Youngjae

 

“I see. I hope these photos are good enough”

 

As Daehyun, Youngjae, and I continued to talk we were interrupted by a low husky voice. At that moment I knew who it was.

 

“This is terrible” screamed Young guk

 

“Your photos are fine” the manger yelled

 

“I’m not talking about my photos; I’m talking about Himchan’s. He doesn’t show any facial expression at all. You’re like a lifeless dress up doll. Do you think modeling is wearing the clothes and smiling? You said you wanted to be the best and this is all you have to show for it, pathetic.”

 

I was left there speechless. Everyone staring at me to see my reaction.

 

 

-Back at the dorm-

I’m not one to hold a grudge on anyone but he’s been treating me like an idiot every since I started modeling.

 

The door creaks as Young Guk enters but to his dismay he was suprised by a shadow waiting for him.

 

“What the hell is wrong with? You always make fun of me in front of everyone. Am I that unpleasing to you” Himchan screamed, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.     

 

“Huh. What are you talking about” Young guk asked in a confused tone.

 

“Stop looking down on me. Why are you like that? I know I’ll never be as good as you but I’m still giving it my best”

 

Himchan was interrupted when a hand found its way under his chin pulling it up to meet young Guk in the eyes.

 

“Your face right now kinda gets me going. If you want to please me try to steal my glance; take my eyes. Make me only want to see you. Give me the best facial expression you can mange.”

 

“Huh, I should steal your glance”?

 

“Show me a face I can’t take my eyes off of.”

 

 

-Midnight-

An annoyed Himchan isn’t able to sleep

 

“I can’t sleep and I have a photo shoot tomorrow. Maybe I’ll go check up on Young Guk.”

 

Himchan carefully opens the door to Young Guk’s room only to be graced with a sleeping beauty.

 

“How is he able to sleep after what he said to me? What was he even talking about?” himchan murmured to himself.

 

Young Guk opened his eyes

 

“what are you doing in here”

 

“Nothing I was just about o leave”

 

Before Himchan could leave Young Guk took hold of his wrist making Himchan falled into his bed.

 

“Yah what are you doing”

 

“Be quiet we have a photo shoot tomorrow. Get some rest”

 

“I get it I go to sleep” only to be cut off byYoung Guk’s snoring.

 

His eyes I couldn’t let go of them. They charmed me. His facial expression is so peaceful. His body is so warm.

 

to be continued

Please click the link to help me win an autograph cd from bap. I'm trying to win it for my brother's birthday. It takes u to a video but u don't need to watch it. Thanks 

http://www.gurupop.com/mts/starsquests/promotion10/67757275706f703230313539