Mr.Right

Mr.Right

I looked at him.

Hyomin-"Thankyou so much... how did you know that i was being harmed.." I looked away and grabbed my knees"

Minhuyk-"i followed you.  but not for that reason i promise." She took his arm away and stood up. Hyomins eyes followed.

Minhyuk -"Come on ill walk you home so you will be safe..." 

Hyomin-"Are you sure. i dont want it to be a problem.." He laughed loudly. 

Minhyuk-"im the one who sugested" He put his hand out.

Hyomin-"Youve helped me so much thankyou."

They walked to her ummas house. She welcomed him in.

Umma-"Hyomin were about to have dinner wash up" Her umma walked out and stopped.

Umma-"Hi... um Hyomin may i talk to you in the kitchen.?" She followed.

Hyomin-"Yess." Her umma looked at her and cocked her eyebrow.

Umma-"who is that??"

Hyomin-"Something happen to me when me and Soyeon split..." Before she could continue her umma cut her off"

Umma-"What do you mean something happened thats all you need is something else happen to you"

Hyomin laughed.

Hyomin-"Umma calm down. Some guys were trying to do bad things to me and he saved me. Minhyuk is his name. So the least we can do is offer him a meal.

Umma-"Are you sure your okay?"

Hyomin-"Yes... im sure he helped me and i dont want to be mean and just kick him out. Something serious could of happened to me and he was there to help."

She hugged Hyomin.

Umma-"okay what ever you say im trusting you with this."

Hyomin walked away back to Minhyuk