2 Mr.Right

Mr.Right

>>>Hyomins POV<<<

As soon as i was done changing I walked to the halway. I could hear my grandmother talking to someone but i wasnt for sure, so i walked slowly toward the corner of the wall. As i peeked over I saw a young a girl sitting next to her.

I walked out slowly. The girl raised up and walked toward me as done she outs her hand out in front me.

Girl-"Hi my name is Soyeon. Im the neighbor from across the street!" She smiled brightly and bowed

I shook her hand  back and smiled as well. "My names Hyomin....nice to meet you.." I bowed as well.'

Hyo Grandmother- "Hyomin.. You will be attending school tomorow. I will go to the school later on today and pick up your uniform..."

She smiled. "Actually i will do that right now and Soyeon will show you around town." She left the room.

I looked over toward my grandmothers direction. Soyeon wiped off her skirt uniform. "Sooo um do you wanna leave now?" She said queitly.

I walked toward the door. "Yeah sure" i said brightly .

>>>Park Hyomin/Soyeon convo<<<

Hyomin-"So tell me about yourself?" I stopped ad picked up a rock.

Soyeon stopped and waited for me. "Well Im in 10 Grade, i dont do sports, Im more of a brainy type you know?" I nodde my head.

Soyeon-"I dont have a boyfriend. nore that many friends an**" I cut her off.

Hyomin-"Ill be your friend." She looked at me and started laughing and tugging on my arm. "Really she said brightly.

hyomin-"Offcoarse"

As we were walking  we past a book store. Hyomin-"lets go in there" I said walking toward the book store.

Soyeon followed. "you like to read?" She sounded confused. I walked to the book shelf and grabbed a book. "Yeah i actually do... my dad owned a book store in my old hometown and i would always spend my time in there after school."

I put the book back and headed toward a different selection. She followed.

"Where are your parents?" she said looking at me sadly.

I grabbed a book "There dead" And walked away fastly toward the cash register

She ran behind me. "im so sorry.. i didnt mean to intrude"

I looked at her and smirked, she still had the book in her hand "are you going to buy that??" I grabbed the book outta her hand and put it on my book.

I paid for the books and walked outside. "Here.. " I started walking the way to my house.

Soyeon-"Where are you going?"  I tuned around. "Im going home but lets meet here tomorow. in the morning for school?"

She walked over to me and grabed her book "yeah! and thanks for the book!" 

I  smiled and started walking home.

End Chapter 2