Forever

Forever

Not always the strongest love wins. This was what Myungsoo thought.

He loved her and he wanted to be able to tell her this but it was too late. He had already let her go, he had already given her to another boy and maybe, this time, she would be happy.

She wasn’t happy with Myungsoo? Well...they were happy, a lot but this happiness ended when he told her he couldn’t take it anymore.

Myungsoo was an idol, he and Eunmi were rarely together because of that and she didn’t blame him, she just wanted him to give her a bit of attention when they were together.

But Myungsoo couldn’t do it. In those moments, he was so tired due to his tight schedule, that he just wanted to rest but he wanted to be with her, however, he was really tired that he couldn’t pay attention.

Eunmi tried to understand but it was more and more difficult and as Myungsoo, she couldn’t take it anymore too.

They had two options:

Have a public relationship so this way Eunmi could visit Myungsoo more times.

Or

End their relationship.

Myungsoo chose the first but Eunmi chose the second. She didn’t want to be hated by Myungsoo’s fans and even after he said that he would protect her, she didn’t accept.

So, they ended their relationship.

It wasn’t because they didn’t love each other anymore (because they loved each other so much), it wasn’t because they didn’t want to fight harder for each other, it was because it was hard, really hard.

They couldn’t do anything in public, Eunmi couldn’t go to the INFINITE’s dorm, except when there were no fans around and they just could be together for 1 or 2 hours.

And this, besides being hard, it was tiring.

So…

That was the end...

The end of their happiness...

The end of their life together...

The end of everything between them...

They never saw each other again since that day but they missed each other a lot, however, they both knew that they would only suffer more and that everything would repeat.

 

Not always the perfect couple is destined to be together forever. This was what Eunmi thought. She knew that she wasn’t the only one to suffer, she knew it wasn’t Myungsoo’s fault but the pain, the hurt remained.

Eunmi decided to move on and be happy again. A few months later, she met a boy, who really helped her and made her happy.

She was happy. He was unhappy. But they both knew that it was worth.

Myungsoo was suffering but he smiled as he remembered every moment that he spent with Eunmi. He was glad she was well, she deserved and Myungsoo also knew he would find someone and that we would be happy again.

Once they saw each other in the street and both smiled a bit.

Memories...

Love...

Desire...

All of that remained in their hearts but none of them cared about out, they just took different paths...

However, Kang Eunmi and Kim Myungsoo love would remain forever.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's small, I know but I promisse that the sequel will be longer :D

I hope you enjoyed ^_^

Please Comment & Subscribe <3

Saranghaeyo!!!