3 Years had Passed

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 21: 3 Years had Passed

“Aigoo it’s so beautiful.” A girl said while looking at something.

“Jinjja? Do you think it’s perfect? It’s my dream wedding cake.” Another girl said while looking at her sketch.

“Nae Ms.Im” the girl said then nods, Yoona was about to speak when one of her employee knock on her office door and tell her that Yesung already arrived.

“Ah really? He arrived at the perfect time, Im done with my sketch.” she said while smiling.

“Hey Yoong!” Yesung greet him while smiling, she stand up to hug him.

“Aigoo Oppa, you look more handsome today.” Then wink at him and they both laugh.

 “How are you Yoong?” he ask and both them are sitting on the couch facing each other.

“Im fine Oppa, How about you? You seem so happy today.” She said while smiling looking at him.

“Im fine and yes you’re right, Im really happy.” He proudly said.

“Let me guess, It’s because of the upcoming wedding right?” she chuckles.

“Nae, you are right. Im excited to see you on the wedding.” He teases her then she just laugh.

“Oh before I forgot” she stand up and get something on her table then show’s it to him.

“Here’s my sketch for the wedding cake. I know you will surely love it because it’s my dream cake since it’s a special day.” She proudly shows her sketch to him while smiling.

“Wow! This is so great Yoong. It’s really perfect for the Wedding. Im proud of my Yoong” he chuckled and messes her hair.

She slaps his hand playfully “Kya Oppa, stop messing my hair.” Then pout.

“Ouch! Ya! That hurts. Arasseo I won’t mess it again.” Then pinch her cheeks.

“Aish Yah!!! Oppa stop it, it hurts.” She hissed pretending to cry.

He starts to laugh so hard when he saw her pretending face “Hahahaha. Stop it childish Yoong. If your employee will saw you, they’ll think that I did something bad to their boss.”

“Tsk, Im not childish Oppa, Maybe a little. And nae you did something bad to me. You pinch my cheeks >_<”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

3 Years already passed.

Yoona already achieved her dream of becoming a successful pastry chef.

5 months after her graduation a year ago, she decided to open her own Pastry and Baking Shop.

And after 3 months of opening her shop, it became successful and well known by people.

She already has some loyal customers who always order large amount of cookies and cupcakes. 

She already made cakes for Weddings, Birthdays, Thanksgiving, etc.

The first time she ever design and bake a cake after her shop got open was on Taeyeon’s and Leeteuk’s Wedding.

She made a special Wedding Cake only for her Unnie’s Wedding and that was when her shop became known to people.

She’s also the one who design her Unnie’s Invitation & Wedding Venue. In short she became a Wedding Coordinator that time. She prepares everything for her Unnie’s Special Day.

Flaskback

“Yoong, Gomawo for everything” They’re on the car heading to the Wedding venue.

“Aigoo, why you’re thanking me Unnie? It’s my pleasure.” She said and held Taeyeon’s hand tightly.

Taeyeon was really touch to what her sister did for her “But I want to Thank you, Yoong.” Tears started to roll down on her cheeks.

“Aigoo Unnie, Your Welcome okay. Aigoo don’t cry, it will ruin your beautiful make up.” She chuckles and wipes her sister tears carefully.

“Mianhae, Im just happy for everything you did for me. Im just happy seeing you like that, Happy and Successful.” She proudly said to her sister.

“Gomawo Unnie. Nado, Im happy for you, Finally Teuk Oppa will be my official Brother-in-law.” She smiles and kiss Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“My Unnie, won’t be Im Taeyeon anymore, you’ll be Park Taeyeon from now on.” Then the car stop at the church where Leeteuk and all their guest are waiting for them.

Yesung was the one who open the door for them. “Aigoo you’re so beautiful today Tae and of course you too Yoong.” He said then winks to the both of them.

Taeyeon just smile and Thank Yesung while Yoona said “Aigoo I’m always beautiful Oppa, It’s you who look more handsome today” then she chuckled.

Then Yesung and Yoona help Taeyeon to go out from the car. Then the time for the Wedding Ceremony started.

Yesung was Leeteuk’s Best Man while Yoona was Taeyeon’s Maid of Honor.

Everyone clap their hands including Yesung and Yoona when the priest finally announced

“I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the Bride.”

The Leeteuk slowly take off Taeyeon’s veil and crash his lips to his beautiful Wife.

Yoona was so happy for her sister but then she suddenly remember someone

“I hope you’re here. I hope you can see how pretty I am and how lovely Taeyeon and Oppa. I hope you’re at my side and smiling with me.”

End

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

“Why Can’t It Be” last Chapter Teaser:

 

Kyuhyun was lying down on his son’s bed.

“Appa, can you sing another song again?” Kyunie said to him.

“Aigoo Kyunie, that song was the 3rd one already and you’re still not sleepy yet?”

 “I told you Appa, Im not sleepy yet.”

“But it’s late Kyunie, your Umma will be mad at me if she knows that you’re still

awake.”

“Uhm Appa, can you tell me a story about your first love?”

“Eh? Wae? Aigoo you’re only 5 years old. How did you know about those things?” Kyuhyun look to his son shock and confuse.

“I just heard it. Please Appa, I promise that I will sleep after you tell me about it.” Kyunie said while doing his aegyo.

“Aish, you’re still young but you already know how to be cute. Arasseo, it’s a deal ok?” then messes his son’s hair.

“Uhm, my first love is my silly, crazy, lazy and weird Bestfriend. I never had anyone in my heart, only her. She’s so beautiful, perfect that every guy wants to have. She’s a cry baby, love to pout, love strawberries, love making me to do crazy things and more she’s crazy to Mint Chocolate Chips Ice Creams. I remember when the times when she nag about it and won’t let me sleep until I bought her one. That’s all I can say. That’s all the things I love about her. Oh and she’s so childish but it’s cute.” He smiled remembering everything about her.

Kyunie frown while looking to his Appa “Wah! Your Bestfriend is your first love? It’s not Umma? I thought it’s Umma appa?”

“Yah!! You promise that you will go to sleep when I tell you about it. A gentleman should keep his promise right? Go to sleep now Kyunie.” He stands up and gets the blanket to cover Kyunie’s body then kisses his forehead.

“Good Night Kyunie.”

Kyunie grab his Father’s arms while pouting “Appa, tell me, who is that girl. If you won’t tell me I’ll call Umma and tell her about your first love.”

Kyuhyun smirk by his son’s words “Mwoah? Are you threatening me, your Appa?” and mess Kyunie’s hair again.

“Sleep now and Promise tomorrow I’ll tell you about it.”

Kyunie and nodded then kisses his Appa’s cheeks ”Arasseo Appa, Good Night. Tomorrow nae.” Then close his eyes to sleep.

Kyuhyun chuckled then shut his son’s door and go to his room where his Beautiful Wife waiting for him.

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N: Im sorry for the super late update. I just have some connection problem so I wasn't able to update.

but here's the update now and i decided to add another chapter before the ending. I hope everyone will like.

By the way i also put some Teaser for the ending ^^ I hope everyone will anticipate for it.

Thank you very much and I love you all :* ♥