Meeting Yesung [Her Knight and Shining Armor]

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 2: Meeting Yesung [Her Knight and Shining Armor]

“Aish. I forget to bring my umbrella and my phone is dead.” She hissed while pouting. She’s at the mall; she bought things she needed for her baking class. She’s standing there at the front of the mall and it’s really raining hard. She don’t know what to do, the mall will be closed soon. “Ottokae? 15mins more and this mall will close and the rain won’t stop.” She bites her lips. She really want to cry now, she feel helpless and really afraid, If only her Best friend was there.

*FLASKBACK

                                To Kyu

                                From Yoona ♥

                                                Bestie, where are you?

                                To Yoong ♥

                                From Kyu

                                                At school, wae?

                                To Kyu

                                From Yoona ♥

                                                What time you’ll be out bestie?

                                To Yoong

                                From Kyu

                                                7PM. Ya!!! Wae? ><

                                To Kyu

                                From Yoona ♥

                                                Anio, Nothing bestie, Take care nae :D ♥

*END

“Pabo!!! If only I ask him to stop by and pick me up, I won’t be in this situation” She’s really pissed now, so she kick a stone she saw beside her. Without her knowing that she hit someone.

“*Coughs* Excuse me Miss, I think this stone belongs to you?” Shock by the man’s sudden appearance she look at him and the things he’s holding and when she realize that it’s the stone she kick a minute ago “Oh! Im so sorry I didn’t mean to hit you or someone, I’m just…. Just.. Anio, I’m really Sorry Mr.” then she bowed.

The man chuckles “It’s okay. I just thought you did it on purpose. Apology accepted. So I guess I better go now.” He smiled then he’s about to go back on his car when Yoona called him.

Yoona’s POV

The way he smile I think he’s a good person, so maybe I should be brave enough to ask him if he could give me a ride.

Go Yoona! Figthing!!! It’s raining really hard and it’s really late. Fighting Yoong!!!!!!! 

END of POV

“Excuse me.” The man looks at her and she’s really nervous but she’s really determined “Can you give me a ride?” She saw the man’s shock expression “I’m really Sorry and I know it’s really rude for me to say that but it’s raining really hard, my phone is dead, the mall is about to close, it’s really hard to find a taxi here because I already tried it 2hrs ago and… and I’m really afraid because it’s really late” She explained really fast and the man Smiled again “Of course. *Chuckles* Easy, I understand that and you don’t need to say Sorry Ms? Ahm? Can I know your name?” She smiled sweetly “I’m Im Yoona.” “Beautiful Name. Nice to meet you Yoona, I’m Kim Yesung.” He extended his hand and shake hands with her “Nice to meet you too, Yesung.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile

“Aish!! Where are you Im Yoona!!!!!!” he shout in an angry tone while keep on calling her. He’s calling Yoona for 3hrs after knowing that she’s not home yet. Her sister Taeyeon told him that Yoona go somewhere to buy something. And for the 20th time, he called Yoona’s House Again.

“Hello.” the other line said and it’s Yoona’s sister Taeyeon “Annyeong Tae!” “Oh Kyu! Uhm, did you called to ask if Yoona’s already here? We’ll it’s really late and she’s still not here Kyu. Im really worried now.” I sigh “I still can’t reach her phone. Okay tae Thank you. I’ll try to call her Again and Call me, if she’s already there.” “Okay Kyu. Bye!”

“ Im gonna kill you Im Yoona!!!! Where the hell are you” He kick his bed. He’s head really mad now and wants to explode. He already tried to find Yoona on the mall near their house but she’s not there, maybe she go somewhere to buy the things she needed. And more mad because his parents ask him to stay home with his younger sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kya! It’s already here.” She smiled when Yesung stop his car at the front of her house “Gomawo Yesung-ssi, If it’s not because of you maybe until now Im still there at that mall standing alone, Thank you very much.” “Hahahaha. It’s nothing Yoona. It’s my pleasure to help a pretty Lady like you.” Then laugh and lend him his umbrella “Here, use this so you won’t get soak in the rain” “Eh. Anio. I don’t need it, I’ll just run.” Giving back the umbrella “I insist okay.” “Arasseo. Gomawo.” She smiled and get out of his car. “You already know your way back right?” Yesung chuckled then nods “Nae.” “Kekeke! Arasseo, take care on your way home Yesung-ssi and Thank you again.” She smiled sweetly while waving at him “Nae. You’re welcome. Goodnight Yoona! Bye.” Then he drove away.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she enter her house, she saw her Taeyeon unnie, standing there really mad while her hands are on her hips “YAH!!!!! Im Yoona, Do you know it’s already late? Where have you been? Why you didn’t call?” her unnie shout at her “Aigoo. Mianhaeyo unnie, I can call you because my phone is dead already and I didn’t know that these things are hard to find so I bought all of these from the other mall” she pout and sit on the couch.

“Aish!!! Don’t you know how worried I am, not only me, Kyuhyun is really worried about you too. He already called 50th times just to ask if you were already home.” She raise her eyebrows “Kyu? Wae?” “He said that you text him earlier and ask you where are you then I tell him that you buy things you needed for school. Ah!! By the way, who’s that someone who take you home?” Taeyeon crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows “Ahhh! Yesung-ssi.” And she tell everything about her unnie “Ahmm thanks to him then. You should invite him here so I can cook anything for him and say Thank you for helping you. Go up and rest now. It’s late. By the way, you should call Kyuhyun that you’re already home.” “Nae unnie. Goodnight unnie.” She kissed her unnie’s checks and go to their rooms.

After taking a shower, she charge and open her phone then dialled Kyuhyun’s #. She only heard the 1st ring and after that her Best friend’s mad voice “YA!!! YOU!!!  AT LAST YOU CALLED, WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU!! WHY I CAN’T CALL YOU EARLIER? ARE YOU OKAY!!!!!......” she didn’t let her best friend to finish from talking “Aish!!! Stop yelling, my ear will explode. Aigoo I called because, I’m already home and Ya!!! Im tired can we talk about what happen tomorrow when we meet? I have so many things to tell you.” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows, he sense something from his best friend’s excited tone “Okay. I’m happy that you’re home now and safe. Goodnight and Sweetdreams Yoong. See you tomorrow.” he smiled “Nae Goodnight and Sweetdreams bestie. See you tomorrow. Paii Paii.” Then Yoona hung up the phone.

He sigh in relief because he can sleep at peace now, knowing that she’s home and safe. But he’s wondering what happen to her and how she got home. Im so excited for tomorrow. He thought while smiling and close his eyes to sleep. 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello My Dear Readers. Tahnk you for your wonderful and Inspiring comments. I really really love it (Y) ♥

Im sorry for updating so late >< I got sick and my pc got a problem so I cant update this story.

 

But now here is it and I promise i will keep updating :D

how's was it? now Yoona already meet Yesung xD what will happen next.

 

Keep on commenting and Share your thoughts :) I really appreciate it and your comment really Inspired me so much :') ♥ 
Thank You Very much. Saranghaeyo :** ♥