Finding out

~ You're torturing me ~

It was an awkward moment for both of us , we suddenly stopped moving , as if we were waiting for someone to tell us what to do next . Seconds later it was all getting hot .. It was that same feeling , I wasn't comfortable and neither jongsuk , so as I was feeling myself getting issues down there , I mentally slapped myself , because how awkward that would be .. To get a in the middle of fighting , great that's just great , now he'll think I'm a total freak . I sighed as I spoke "ya..just get off me" . He got up without saying any word and apparently he was avoiding looking into my eyes . 

 
I got up next and turned my back to jongsuk , touching my face to see if there was some serious cuts , as I was doing so , a hand pulled the phone from my hands. ! ...I'm screwed ... No no I can't let this happen as I turned to face him and his eyes were staring at the phone screen . No No he's reading! 
It was silent for a moment then he finally spoke ,
 
"what's the damn password" he said , his eyes already full with tears as he was trying to write anything pops in his mind . "I won't tell you, now give me my phone back" I said as I hoped he would . But apparently he had other idea , I watched him as he ran away out of my house , his hands holding my phone tightly . 
 
"YA!" I shouted as I ran after him , "YA STOP"! I yelled at him , and I didn't get any respond . After maybe 9 minutes from running , he finally stopped and shouted "SEVEN LETTERS HUH?" as he was still staring at my phone screen . I stopped running and my eyes widened hoping he wouldn't find out . He knew seven letters cuz my phone shows 7 empty boxes in meaning of writing 7 letters . After a while , I sighed "jongsuk-aa give it to me" I spoke and he suddenly started writing on the screen . 
 
.....
 
As I was staring carefully at his eyes , his eyes suddenly widened at my screen , in meaning ..... He opened it ...and he's reading the damn message at the moment . 
 
I froze I didn't know what should I do .. What am I supposed to do ... And suddenly he threw the phone on me , I could've catch it but I was too busy staring at him , his eyes couldn't resist the tears as they fall quickly from his eyes down his cheeks , and he ran away refusing to confront me , refusing to look into my eyes . 
 
I didn't wanna hurt him ..I don't wanna hurt him ..but I did .
 
I sighed as I picked my phone up to find the screen broken into pieces , "...aiish.." I sighed as I went back to my house , and hello problems I found park seyoung standing in my living room ..
"great so now my house is open for anyone ...even the animals" I spoke as I walked towards her then avoiding her reaching my jacket and wallet , I was going outside but her tiny hand pulled me back inside and turned me to face her . "what..now?" I spoke with low voice , already annoyed from everything..and wasn't in the mood to meet anyone right now..specially my crush's girlfriend ..
"w-what's wrong with jongsuk" she speaked as she she leaned her head close to mine ready to hear me carefully . I remained silent , and she asked me again "what's wrong with jongsuk" . "h-how shall I know ?" I speaked . "YA! I saw him running outside with tears in his eyes , what have you done this time?" she speaked angry . I smirked "this time?" I questioned her . "yes because apparently you're always the reason! Because you're always with him , because everything happens to him you're always there , you cause everything', and apparently for a girl ..that's not really something I can watch and keep my mouth shut , because for a girl she wants to be with her boyfriend who's obviously spending more time with his friend instead of being with his girlfriend" she spoke then taking a breath . 
 
After what she said , it was all over for me .. I wanted to kill myself at that moment , apparently I'm just a third wheel , apparently I have no chance , and apparently I'm just messing jongsuk's life and apparently her life as well.. I pulled her hand away from mine , and shoved her out of the house , until she was out , I locked the door , and slides against it until I was sitting in the floor my head leaning against the hard wood of the door . I kept sitting there for about hours , thinking about what she said .
 
                 -"everything happens to him , you're always there" - 
                 -"because for a girl she wants to be with her boyfriend who's obviously spending more time with his friend instead of being with his girlfriend" -
 
..... She was right , every single word was right , maybe I should stop , maybe I should just go away from here .. I wonder if jongsuk-aa will be ok with me leaving ...he hates me anyways , why he would have problems with me leaving ... 
 
I got up after hours of sitting down just like that . Heading to the kitchen looking for something..looking for alcohol , I sighed as I opened the bottle and without thinking , without even a glass , I just drank from the bottle , I kept drinking and drinking feeling alcohol going down my throat to my body , suddenly everything became blur , my eyes were teary and I felt dizzy , I opened the second bottle and began drinking it , throwing my head back and raising the bottle while drinking ... After a while ..I was laying down on the floor , the bottle empty in my hand , I couldn't even title my head up , I was down ,all I could see was blur , I felt my head spinning around ,  i closed my eyes and took along breathe ...After a while I was sleeping unconscious . 
 
 
Jongsuk's POV ,
 
When I ran away I saw seyoung , as much as I wanted her to hug me , I couldn't stop . I just kept running .. I think she went to woobin's house . I don't care , at least not now! Because Right now I'm going to find out what they were all hiding from Me ..I want to know what happened last night , what's that DAMN thing that even woobin-aa CAN'T TELL ME ! "did I ...punched him real hard...?..." I said as I held my head in my hands . "I don't care ..yes jongsuk you don't care...be a man!" I said as I stood up and went to the security room in my house . I entered the room and sat on the chair facing the screens... Luckily I have one that shows my room , living room , kitchen and outside and even the empty room . Well I'm going to watch every single one of them , the tape from yesterday..from last night . 
 
I started with the kitchen , I played the video ..it was empty kitchen , nothing ..no one .. After 30 minutes I decided to stop watching the kitchen and switched to cameras that were outside , it was dark and the road was empty , I was going to switch the screen but suddenly a car caught my eyes , black car....woobin's car! , "yes finally !" I said as I leaned closer to the screens wanting to watch better , a tall man stepped out of the car and obviously it was woobin , He went inside my house and as soon as he stepped inside , I switched the cameras to the living room , he was there , he passed by the living room going to my bedroom... , I switched the camera to my bedroom , and my eyes widened as I found myself in the screens , .. "what am I doing..." I said as I watched myself in the screens pulling woobin inside the room and pushing him at the couch . 
 
-- "Ya...you're sweating.." -- .... "I know..." --....."h-help me" --... "ya..what's wrong?" --.."y-ya!" --...."help..me..h-help me.."--- "ah..ah.."
 
 
my eyes widened as I watched my self ....."n-no...no..NONONO!!!!" I shouted as I shut the screen down . I took a deep breathe. "s-" ..."no...how could I've done that..!"