Accident happens

Future (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

Since the day where Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany arrived to school, many of the students love chatting with them. Talking about the States and how the city looks like, the new places and more. They've easily make friends with almost the whole school, and even some of the students whom have been there for years to finish up their school year know them, since they were classmate before and so does the teachers. Like in the past, SNSD is supposedly need to have 9 girls, and when they left, the group is not complete without them but now as they returned, it is again SNSD for you.

 

Their favourite place to hang out is none other than the garden, most students love the place. SNSD often will be by the pond, sitting enjoying the sound of water, and sitting on the bench shaded by the tall tree. Like always, its free period time, and mostly the student did not stay in their class, instead they walk around or hangs out someplace else.

 

As what I said, SNSD is by the pond. Tiffany, with her fashion magazine reading the latest trend of the month together with Seohyun and Yoona, "Ohh, I love this one! I want one..." Tiffany eyesmiled, Seohyun and Yoona were also loving the clothes that she points at. "Unnie, should it be pink or turquoise ?" Yoona ask, but she already know the answer to it, Tiffany laugh softly and pat Yoona's shoulder, "Yoon...Pink is the best, you know my best color right? Definitely pink." "Thought so, Fany unnie.." they giggles.

 

By the pond, Sunny and Hyoyeon were throwing or feeding the koi fish in the pond, with the bread crumbs but sometime Sooyoung and Yuri will stole it a little and ate it, ended up being scolded by them both for being childish, "Ahh, unnies we're hungry, and those bread crumbs look delicious. You should feed us not the fish." Sooyoung whined, clinging onto Hyoyeon, "You and your big snake tummy. This is for the fish not you, so buy something else." Hyoyeon swatted Sooyoung's hand away making the tall girl to pouts.Yuri still with Sunny, having a bite of the crumbs and then she was smacked by Sunny. "Quit stealing someone else food!" "Aishh, you're so mean~" Yuri rubbed her head, with Sunny just stick her tongue out.

 

----------

 

On the other side of the pond, EXO was also hanging around. The were lazy around, lying on the green grass. What do think they do, they were actually doing the same thing like what our fellow SNSD is doing, feeding the fishes in the pond, reading books or just listening to their mp3. "This is boring, hyung~" the maknaes whined. Tao, Kai and Sehun keeps on whining to their hyungs. "We rarely have free time like this guys, so lets just enjoy the relaxing, breezy fresh air." Baekhyun noted, as he lie on the grass next to Lay.

 

"Its boring~ We often go to the music room and practice dancing so how come you guys suddenly want to be here in the garden? Only girls would love the mother nature." Kai stated, rolling his eyes. "Yah! I enjoy mother nature too okay so lets not start." D.O was angry when Kai said that only girls love nature. He apologize straight away.

 

"Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung wa Yoona..." all the boys stop whatever they were doing, when they suddenly heard someone singing or more like calling names. Baekhyun, Lay, Chanyeol and Kris all flutter their eyes open. Xiumin, Luhan and Chen stops throwing the bread into the pond, Suho paused his mp3 player, D.O stood up from the flower beds, Kai, Sehun and Tao stops whining. Looking around them, they stops searching when they see a group of girls across the pond.

 

They each narrowed their eyes trying to get a better view, well its not that far actually but still to recognize someone they need to carefully look at them. "Isn't that SNSD...or whatever they called themself." Tao said, as he still look at them. They all stand at the wooden fence, leaning forward against it. "Taeyeon..Jessica...Tiffany...Sunny..Yuri..Hyoyeon..Seohyun..Sooyoungi wa Yoona.." again, but this time they know where does it came from. The girls was singing a song, but their names were in the song. "Yoona shi..." Kai smile, whenever he sees Yoona, Kai will always smile brightly. Baekhyun who saw Tiffany also smile brightly.

 

---------

 

"Daebak song..." Tiffany praised, clapping her hand. "But its not us that sings that song. Who was the guy? And the heck is our name in it too?" Yuri asked, she was confused on why does the song they listened has their names in it but the singer was a guy. Weird but that's the truth. "Maybe they wanted to show some gratitude or a fan?" Sooyoung guessed, they all eyed her. "Gratitude? What have we done to make him sing a song for us? You're lame Sooyoung.."

 

Taeyeon chuckles, she look to the pond then to a group of boys across the pond. Her smiles faded, instead it was replaced with a small gaped mouth. She know who they were but her eyes was only focused on the red head boy with the headphone hanging by his neck. She keeps on looking at him, for once she wanted to open and say hi to him from a far. Of course Suho also only focused on Taeyeon, he felt like she was looking at him, and felt like their eyes were looking at each other.

 

He walked toward the fence, placing his hand on it. While Taeyeon went to her friends that is making so many noises. "What ever do I need to do on all of you.." she shook her head, but she glance again at Suho. This time the guy wasn't looking at her calmly, instead he was pointing and was trying to say something. "Hey! Watch out!!" Chanyeol deep voice shouted making the girls all look at him, then to where they all pointed at. "S U N B A E N I M S!!!!!!" "Arghhhh!!!" the girls screamed as loud as they could, when the bike coming towards them then crashed on the wooden fence. The guy splashed into the pond with his bike, followed by SNSD.

 

---------

 

The fence broke, it caused SNSD all to fell into the pond since Sunny, Yuri and Tiffany was feeding the fishes, then Sooyoung and Hyoyeon arguing the song, while Yoona and Seohyun trying to stop them. Jessica and Taeyeon was trying to break them apart but it was too late. The one who fell into the pond was Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon. Well Seohyun was caught with them since she was holding Sooyoung and Hyoyeon hand.

 

"Girls..." the 3 shouted, they went on the edge trying to help them up. "Take my hand.." Jessica offers, Tiffany grabs it but then she pulled Jessica into the pond too, she put so much strenght when she try to help herself out of the pond. Someone was waving around, bubbling, gargling water. Taeyeon see Sunny, struggling to make herself float. "Sunny ah! Sooyoung! Help her! She can't swim!" Taeyeon shouted to Sooyoung, pointing at Sunny. Sooyoung was the nearest but her leg was cramped. The sudden accident into the water made her leg cramped when the coldness hits her.

 

"I can't....My leg cramped, I can't swim.. Help!" "Tae..."Jessica was holidng up her hand, Taeyeon grabs it and try to pull, "Don't put too much weight Sica..."well she didn't listen, and Taeyeon was about to get pulled into the pond also but someone hold her waist, then another help her pulled Jessica out. She turn and see Suho holding her, while Kris was pulling Jessica out. About 3-4 splashed of water heard. Someone jumps in to help the one who was about to drowned.

 

Xiumin help Sunny from drowning, Chanyeol grab Sooyoung, Tao and Kai help the guy that ride the bike. After some minutes, they all lie on the grass, gasping, panting, squeezing their clothes dry, rubbing their hair. Thank you....for...helping me..." Sunny was coughing, she swallowed some of the water while she was struggling. "Not a problem..but are you alright?" Xiumin asked the blonde girl, patting her gently as she cough. "Yeah, I'm good.." Sunny smile. "Ahh, my leg is still....cramp..numb, I can't feel my legs.." Sooyoung was trying to move her legs but she can't, but Chanyeol help in pulling them. "Let me.." he said.

 

"That hurts!" okay Sooyoung kicked Chanyeol's face when he pulled her leg so hard, he winced. "Sorry.." she said, he just let it be. "Move your toes, if you don't. The blood won't flow." that is Sooyoung and Chanyeol. Baekhyun was with Tiffany, she was coughing not stop, plus she was shivering due to coldness. "Here." he took off his jacket and wraps her with it. She look at him, while shivering she talk. "Won't you feel cold yourself?" he smile and shook his head. "Nope, I'm fine. You need it more than I do."

 

Lay was with Hyoyeon, easy to say they all with one of the girls. Kris, Jessica, Taeyeon and Suho was still lying on the ground. Kris still holds Jessica's hand without noticing it, meanwhile Suho still has his hand around Taeyeon's. "Won't you guys let go of each other?" came Key from nowhere, the 4 look at each other then let go. Well they weren't alone in the garden, other students were there and saw the accident. The guy with the bike was Mir, he lost consciousness after he fell.

 

-------

 

"Is everybody okay? No one was hurt right?" a sunsaengnim came, he get the knews from the student that witness the accident. "Nobody hurts, sunsaengnim." Luhan told the teacher. He take one last look at each of them before he agrees with Luhan. The boys being a gentlemen, they gave their jackets to them. "Here, have mine. Use it to cover yourself. You're shivering." Suho took off his jacket and gave it to Taeyeon. She was hesitating to take it but she took it anyway. "Thanks."

 

Kris shove his to Jessica, looking away he just gave it to her. She didn't want it but since Kris left without her manage to reject it, she took it and smile faintly. Accident makes people grew close to each other even though they never met or talk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Accidents happen to me too T__T

I almost got hit by a car....but

It was only in my dream, ^^...sorry for joking

Sorry for not updating so soon...

I've promise to all of you yet I didn't do it T______T

Mianhae, everyone but this is the update.

Plus I just recovered from my sickness...

 

~ET~