Encounter

Future (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

"Achoo..." "Bless you, bro. Did you catch a cold?" Suho rub his nose after he sneeze, "Yeah, a little bit." they walk down the path to their school, which is Suho, D.O and Chen. They need to wake up early since their neighbourhood is very far from their school. Well this boys have more friends and well each of them are from different neighbourhood. Suho cuddle in more into his muffler and pulled his coat tighter to make him hot. Its winter and school is up and going on, until next week then it will be a holiday for a month.

 

As they arrived, Chen, D.O and Suho all straightly went to their class, taking off their coats and sat on their desk. Minutes later came Xiumin, Kris, Lay into the class also freezing by the cold weather. "Its freaking cold outside. And yet our school ask us to come for class." Xiumin whined, hanging his coat on his chair, as he rub his hand for heatness. 6 of them do their special handshake upon seeing each other and quickly took their seat. Then 4 girls came in taking their seat as well. The 6 boys didn't care about them or basically ignoring. One of them has blondish brown, 2nd is brunette, 3rd is raven black and 4th short blonde. The guys practically staring at them, thinking if they are a new student.

 

When the teacher came in, he call out for the 4 to the front. Now everybody gets to see them clearly. "Kids, today we have 4 new transfer student. They came from a long way, who just returned to South Korea 2 days ago. Their nationality is Korean but they have been in the States for quite a long time. So girls please introduce yourself." they all bowed and starts introducing themself.

 

----------------

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sunkyu imnida but I prefer to be call as Sunny. 19 years old and I've been to this school before back in junior high but I think nobody really recognize me." she smile brightly and bows again. Her cute smile caught Xiumin's attention. He suddenly feels that she looks cute and adorable. Then the raven hair make an introduction, "Annyeongha--" 'SLAMMED' the door went open wide making the whole class to avert their attention to the door, Baekhyun was panting so hard since he was running the whole hallway. "Sorry....I'm..late...." "Nevermind Mr Byun, just take seats." he bows and as he lifted his head, his eyes met with the raven haired girl.

 

They look at each other then Baekhyun was in awed, he was stunned by her beauty. Baekhyun snapped back since he felt like everybody caught him staring at the new girl so he quickly took his seat beside Chen. She begins again, "Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang Miyoung imnida but call me Tiffany. I am also 19 years old and have been here for a while since junior high too. Just got back from the States like what sunsaengnim said." she bows and flashed her eyesmile. So Baekhyun was caught again by her. He was staring at Tiffany again, because of first her beauty and now her smile, her eyesmile that makes him into a glee.

snsd+sunny+tiffany.jpg

 

"Okay we have Tiffany and Sunny, now only left the last 2." everybody is waiting for them to introduce themself, at the same time they feels like the last 2 are not that friendly or happy to be here especially the brunette. "Annyeong, Jung Soo-yeon imnida but people call me Jessica. 20 years old is actually really borned in the States but around 8 years old we moved here and then around 15 years old we moved back again to the States until today we returned." she bows and only gave them a faint smile.

 

Kris was just watching her, but he didn't like her one bit since she look so cold and y and totally not the type of girl he like. Kris was judging by her looks and well everything about her, he know that Jessica didn't want to smile since her smile wasn't sincere. As he keeps on looking at her, Jessica glance toward him and their eyes met. Both colds eyes collides and the quickly look away. Lastly the blondish brown make an introduction. "Annyeong, Kim Taeyeon imnida. 20 also and recently moved back to Korea." she bows and slightly smile.

 

Her smile caught Suho's attention even though it was not that sincere or her true smile, but Suho kind of think that she is cute. Taeyeon tuck her hair to her back of ear and looking around the room when her eyes met with Suho's, or she caught Suho looking at her. It made her blushed a little bit and quickly look down, trying to cover her red flushed face. She kind of felt that her heart raised a bit. When their eyes accidentally met Suho quickly look away because he didn't want her to think that he was staring at her but it was too late since she look down and Suho know Taeyeon saw him.

tumblr_mgtgg57h3c1qbyzjyo1_500.png

 

--------------

 

"Okay since they have made an introduction, I want everyone to be nice to them since they actually went to this school back in junior high and only that they returned to continue." he allows them to take their seat and well then he starts with his lesson. After class, the 7 guys is packing up to change class. They are few more boys came in meeting with them which is Chanyeol, Luhan, Tao, Sehun and Kai. Also there is 5 other girls came running in and was jumping around as they met with the new girls in their class. The 12 boys turn to look at them.

 

"Unnie !!!! You guys cameback! Why didn't you tell us, we could come a fetch you by the airport.." Seohyun the maknae hugs the 4 girls and jumping with them. "Mianhae Seobaby, but we came with our family not alone. I see you've grown so beautiful and well very matured." Taeyeon pinched her cheeks and flashed her most dorky smile. Jessica and Hyoyeon was hugging and rocking back and forth. "Yah, Sica, Taengoo, Sunshiner and Mushroom...You guys are so bad... for not telling us that you were coming back home!" Hyoyeon pouts, making them to laugh. "It was going to be a suprise, Hyonnie... So we should'nt be telling you guys if its going to be a suprised right?"

 

Sooyoung came in and lifted Sunny up high, "Yah yah!! Shikshin! Put me down, everybody is looking..." "Dun wanna...hahaha this is punishment for not telling." "Shut up tall Shikshin.." Taeyeon smack the taller girl's shoulder. Yoona and Yuri was hugging everybody. Now the whole SNSD members is back together like old times. "Hooray! Now we can call our selves 9 SNSD again, oopps I mean by 9 goddess...hahaha" Yuri jokes, because in their past some of the student who knows them did call them as their goddesses.

 

EXO was shocked, thinking back they kind of met with them before when they all gathered up in 9. D.O poke Kai's shoulder, "Kai, did your crush know the 4 of them?" Yoona is Kai's major crush, and ever since they met Kai have been so possessed with her. But Kai is actually a very shy boy among his friends and ever to be a girl around him, Kai will quickly moved away from them. Yoona on the other hand is loud and is friendly with everyone, and almost all of EXO's boys are her friend since half of them are in the same class as herself and Sooyoung.

 

------------

 

"Unnie, I want you to meet with someone or 12 boys, they are right over there." Yoona grab Taeyon's hand and pulled her to EXO who was watching them still. The rest of SNSD followed behind, and they stop when they coming face to face with EXO. Yoona grinned and smile, "Hey, happy virus, panda, Sehuna..." they all greets her back and smile. The other EXO also greeted her except for Kai. "I want you to meet with my unnies or just my sunbae whom I really closed too, ever since my junior high too and before they left to the States."

 

The coincidence thing is that Suho stand in front of Taeyeon, Kris and Jessica, Xiumin and Sunny and Baekhyun and Tiffany. "This is Taeyeon unnie. I love being a spoil kid to her and well she often pampered me and Seohyun. Taeyeon unnie also has a really really really awesome voice when she sings." Taeyeon starts to blushed, then Yoona talk about Jessica. "Jessica unnie is very kind, even though she looks cold or mean but she is actually very kind and friendly." "Sunny unnie is the best aegyo maker ever or should I say, she is the aegyo queen. She have a thing for pastry like Sooyoungie and Yuri unnie. And lastly Tiffany unnie love pink so much and have the famous eyesmile that everybody arounds her knows about."

 

When she ends the introduction, EXO smile and bows, greeting them. "Nice to meet you sunbaenim. I'm Chen, this doe eyed next to me is Kyungsoo or D.O for short. We are actually a year younger than you. Over there where Yoona shi just called a panda is Tao, and he is Chanyeol the tall curly blonde haired guy. Here we have Luhan the baby face as what the girls claimed, Xiumin the baozi since he love buns and also pastry, our maknae Sehun who have the habit in sticking his tongue, the powerful dancing machine Jongin or Kai at the same time another dancing machine Lay. Okay, then Baekhyun is the same age as myself and Chanyeol. And our hyungs or appa of the group is Kris the one with blonde and Suho with red." Chen ended his intro on his group members with one single breath.

 

Suho and Taeyeon look at each other and smile shyly, or I would say Taeyeon smile shyly and bows. Jessica and Kris just only looking at each other with some unpleasant look, Sunny and Xiumin smiling brightly and kind of going in small chat on cakes since they both love pastry and Tiffany and Baekhyun just smile and also have a small talk. The encounters or friendship between SNSD and EXO begins with the 4 pairs meeting with each other.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCING MUSIC

SE SE SE Y MUSIC

FUN FUN FUNKY MUSIC

Oh, mianhae...I was listening to 4minutes Muzik ^^

Finally I manage to update this story and even though there isn't a lot of subscribers but what the heck..

just for the remaining subs who is still wanna read this, this is for you...

and perhaps for the silent readers too ^^

It is only the beginning for their love story...

Comments and subscribes

*chuu*