Arrived

Somebody to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Syasya POV Finally I’m here! After several hours in the plan I have arrived to my destination. Then I see my mom pick me up at Incheon airport.   “Omma!”, I said happily. Then I run to my mom while pushing the trolley with my bag.   “Oh! Syasya, oh my girl omma miss you so much”, said my mom while hugging me.   “Omma where’s appa? Oppa too, don’t they come along with you to pick me up?”, I said while my eyes busy searching my oppa and appa figure.   “Oh about that dear, appa have work at office so he will meet you at home tonight, and about your oppa, like you don’t know him, he at his studio with . But he ask me to tell you something”, said omma while walking along with me to the car   “What is it omma?”, I said   “He told you to go straight to his studio after you arrive, so what do you want to do? Do you want to go to his studio or do you want to rest at home first?”, said omma   “Hmm…well I’ll go and meet oppa first, I’m not really that tired, I still can manage it.”, said Syasya   After that Syasya took a different car from her mom and go straight to her oppa studio. Actually the family that Syasya stay with at Malaysia was her uncle’s family. Her real family was actually stayed at Korea. This is the secret that she unable to tell both of her unni.   Jiyoung POV   “Jiyoung-ah, there is someone here to meet you…”, said manager hyung.   “Oh? Who is it hyung?”, I said taking away my eyes from the monitor.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter