Meeting the kids [part 2]

Beautiful Days.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 2;

meeting the kids[part two]
- the owl, the dancer , the dragon & the cat.-

“Soo baby, take this to the table, okay?” Mrs. Do handed her son a plate with pork slices.

A little boy with round eyes took the plate from his hand with his tiny hands and held it in his arms as he walked off to the big table in the center of their living room. He hummed a song on his way there, making his mom smile in amusement.

“Eomma! Where should I put it?” The boy tried to look over the plate, which almost reached his chin from holding it so clumsily. He searched for an empty space to put the big plate on, but couldn’t see a thing.

Luckily his father came to the rescue and took the plate from the little boy his arms, holding it high before placing it on the only empty space between the vegetables and the kimchi pancakes. “Here son.” He ruffled his son’s black hair, before walking off to help his mother.

This owl-eyed boy is Do Kyungsoo, 7 years old, 1st Grade in Elementary school and he loves to study. He’s an obedient son, is fond of singing and he has a passion for cooking. He’s a silent kid, who isn’t the best at talking, but he likes to play with kids and likes to befriend them. He’s usually the first person to answer the teacher her questions and he loves school. At home he always tries to help with the chores or studying. There is one thing that he loves more that doing homework, that is watching Pororo, his favorite show.

“It’s Pororo!” The little boy yelled before rushing to the door and opening it with a swing. He was met with a surprised uncle and aunt. His uncle was holding a huge Pororo plushy for the youngest one in the house. Little Kyungsoo beamed at the sight and was jumping up and down.

“Auntie! Uncle! I missed you!” The boy looked to his uncle and then to the plushy before looking back to his uncle again with hopeful eyes. His uncle ruffled his hair before lowering to the little boy’s level.

“This is for you kid.” His uncle handed the plushy which was almost as small big as him. The man watched the cute boy’s eyes widen slowly, his eyes glistering from happiness before he took the plushy and hugged it tightly.

Kyungsoo cuddled with the plushy before looking at his aunt. “Auntie! Where is Jinho-hyung? He didn’t come?” He pouted at his aunt.

“Of course he came! How can we go on vacation without our Jinho? He fell asleep in the car. Uncle Jay will get him when we’re done with the luggage, okay little one?” His auntie smiled before taking his free hand and walking off to the kitchen.

“EOMMA! EOMMA! LOOK WHAT UNCLE JAYJAY BOUGHT ME!” Little Kyungsoo clung on his mom’s legs and showed her the plushy excitedly before running down the hall in search for his current room.

He opened the room that was going to be his and Jinho’s for the upcoming week and put the huge Pororo on his bed, covering the doll with his blanket before kissing its forehead. “I’ll come back tonight~ Sweet dreams!”

The little boy ran down the hall again only to see his parents talking with his uncle and aunt. He smiled before putting on his shoes to search for his cousin.

Once he reached the car, he tiptoed to look in the car. He watched as his older cousin was slowly waking up from his slumber, stirring some times. Finally his eyes fluttered open, meeting his cousin’s eyes at the other side of the window.

Little Kyungsoo waved at his cousin excitedly, opening the car door for him.

The older one just stared though. He just woke up and his mind was still blank, not progressing anything that was happening. He blinked a few times before realizing who was standing on the ground. He quickly took of his seatbelt and jumped out of the car, taking his favorite cousin into a tight hug. “KYUNGIE-SOOSOO!”

Kyungsoo laughed at the ridiculous nickname as he hugged his cousin tightly. “JinJinHo, I mished u mished you!” He replied in English.

The two laughed together without letting each other go. Soon they finally let go when Junsu’s father called them. “Boys, come inside! We’re going to eat.”

“UNCLE JUNGMOMO!”

Kyungsoo laughed out loud by Jinho’s weird nicknames and followed the older one inside, not forgetting to call his dad ‘Appa Jungmomo’ on his way inside, gaining a growl from his father who lifted him up afterwards and running around the dinner room.   
 

-Beautiful Days-

 

“Kim Jongin, put that book away now.” Mrs. Kim scolded her son, who was lying with his back on the floor, his legs up in the air, leaning against his bed.

A little boy looked up from his manga and looked at his mother, his dark locks falling to the back. He watched his mom cross her arms and waiting for him to finally put away his precious book. He groaned before he continued to read his favorite manga, ‘Beyblade’. “5 more minute.”

The woman in the door opening just sighed and walked the room in. She opened the little boy his wardrobe and looked around for useful clothes. “I told you to gather your stuff. You know I will choose your clothes now. Don’t blame me in Jeju-do when I didn’t pack your favorite clothes.”

Little Jongin waved his hand at her, not really listening to what she was saying as he continued to read the chapter. “Wah~ Kai is so cool!”

This obvious boy is Kim Jongin, 6 years old, in his last year of kindergarten and really ignorant while reading his mangas or when he’s dancing. He’s a little troublemaker and prefers dancing and reading over learning. Unlike other kids his age, he can already read perfectly, though he doesn’t know how to write very well. He’s a talented kid for his age; he started dancing ballet at the age of 5 and wants to learn jazz now even if he’s still young. His parents and sisters already support him in becoming a great dancer. He’s really wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter