The Story Began (3)

You The Only Flower

 

Hana went to the car Spirra EX Tempesta belonging to MinHyun.

"I did not expect the boy was still alive! "MinHyun slamming car steering. He snorted. He was disappointed. He was angry.

Hana did not dare to speak. She could only silence .

4 years ago. .

"MinHyun! Hana accident! Your sister, Hana now in the hospital! "Unfortunate news makes MinHyun ran out of the classroom. He then sped off to the hospital.

"Hana! "MinHyun rushed towards Hana sick room.

He ran towards Hana that lying on a bed.

"She was in the middle of sleep." Stranger man approaching MinHyun.

"I'm sorry. I will be responsible in this regard. I will pay all her medical costs. Sorry again.. "Lay bow. Not dare oppose sharp opposition from MinHyun’s eyes.

MinHyun patience challenged. He pulled the Lay collar. Makes Lay body lifted up.

"You do not know? You almost killed my sister! If she died. . you will pay her life ? You buy life for her? "MinHyun eye become bigger.

Lay quiet. He did not want to fight.

"Why are you silent? Are you deaf ? "MinHyun half screaming.

"I'm sorry. I'll be careful from now on. "Lay said softly. Still not able to look towards MinHyun.

"Oppa? Oppa are you there? "Hannah calling with soft voice. MinHyun calm when he hear Hana soft voice. He let go collar grip from Lay .

"Are you okay Hana? "MinHyuk anxious faces emerge. Hannah smiled, "I've always been okay, oppa."

"I call the doctor." Lay out of the room leaving a pair of sister and brother in the room .

"You know him? "MinHyun looked at Hana.

Hana just nodded.

"Miss.Hana you're up. You are her guardian? "Ask a doctor, aged in 30s and behind him ,Lay.

"Yes. Hana is my sister . I am MinHyun. "

"Can we talk outside?" Doctor shaking hands with MinHyun. They both came out of it.

"Are You okay, Hana?" Lay start a conversation when MinHyun disappeared his view. Hana nodded weakly.

"I'm sorry." Lay looked at Hana with a soft look.

"Nevermind. "Hana weak smile makes Lay feel guilty.

"Hana. I need to discuss something with you. "Lay face changing serious look. Hana wonder.

"What are you going to discuss? "Asked Hana wonder.

"I will be artist soon." Answer from the mouth of Lay makes Hana tears spill out.

"I can not continue this relationship further. "Lay pause for breath." I go first. And again, I'm sorry Hana. "Lay not willing to look at Hana face wet with tears. He walk out faster from the room.

"I'll go now. I have a case. Do not worry, I will bear all medical costs. " before Lay leaving the hospital, he asked to withdraw from MinHyun .

Once finished paying all medical costs, Lay walked to leave the hospital. Lay  brain feel like flying thinking about all that he said just now to Hana. He's like an insane man.

He still loves Hannah. However, in order to pursue his ambitions, he was willing to sacrifice his love to Hana.

Hana is still surprised by the answers from Lay, she can not stop crying. She cried all her want, scream loud. She could not do anything else.

MinHyun hear the screaming, he rushed in to the Hana’s room. MinHyuk shocked. Wires that are at her hand, pulled by her. Blood spurt out. Hana wound at her heads open larger so the blood flowed freely.