DOUBLE TROUBLE

Dara's Status

"Kim Jaejoong and Jessica Jung Dating?"

 

This is the most search topic in Nate and Naver in South Korea as well as twitter and other social networking sites. Netizens are having frenzy investigating the allege picture of Jaejoong and Jessica taken inside a club together. In the fan-taken photos, Jae and Jessica are seen being cozy towards each other. In one of the photos, Jessica was seen leaning towards Jaejoong; their lips almost touching. Netizens also dig up past photos of Jessica and Jaejoong when the latter was still in SM and even brought out their investigations on the allege idol couple. Majority of the fans and the public believes the “Jaessica Couple” is indeed real.

 

 

____________________________

 

Dara is checking her twitter account and reading her mentions. Majority of her fans are tweeting their concern about her. They are asking her if she’s okay. They are even sending her quotes about breaking up and moving on. Her fans, especially the Vampire Couple fans  or Theians are sad with the sudden turn of events. They felt betrayed with the photos of Jaejoong and Jessica circulating around the net. Although Jaejoong and Dara was never a real couple, they felt that Jae and Dara have a special relationship. But Theians still  believes that Jae is innocent.

 

“Hey Dara, you okay?” Bom noticed that Dara is just staring at her mobile. She also learned about the controversial photo of Jae and Jessica circulating in the net. She has also asked her boyfriend about it but Yamapi is clueless about Jae’s dating scandal. She has no right to hate Jae for getting involved in a scandal but seeing her bestfriend’s current state, she really wants to punch Jae in the face now.

 

 

“Darong, are you okay? Yaaahhhh, Dara!!!!!” Bommie slap Dara’s shoulder and that is the only time that Dara snapped out from her spacing out.

 

“Huh?” Dara is looking at Bommie with a confuse look.

 

“Aigoo, this Rabbit! I am asking you if you’re okay. You seem so off today.” Bommie saw how Dara struggled to smile at her. Something is really bothering this rabbit.

 

“Ani, I’m fine Bommie. Maybe I’m just tired.” Dara is praying that Bommie will stop asking her questions. She also can’t understand why she is feeling so down right now.  Well, she actually knew why she is feeling down but she doesn’t have any plans of sharing it to anyone, not even to her bestfriend.

 

“Yah, I thought I am your bestfriend? Why are you keeping something away from me? Bommie is hurt that Dara doesn’t trust her anymore.

 

“Bommie, I’m okay. There is nothing to worry about.” Dara explained to the sulking Bommie.

 

 Just then, Dara’s phone started ringing but she just ignored it. Her phone continuously rings but it was left unanswered by Dara. Bommie glance at the screen and she saw that Jaejoong is the one calling Dara.

 

“Why are you not answering your phone?” Bom raise her left brow at Dara.

 

“Aisshhht, I just don’t feel like talking to him right now.” Dara’s forehead creased in annoyance.

 

“Ehmeeeegggggghhhheedddd!!!! You’re jealous!” Bommie’s eyes widen upon realization.

 

“Jealous? Me? Jealous? Why would I even get jealous if that Jaejoong and Jessica are dating each other? Duhhhh, he’s not my boyfriend. That flirt guy is not my type. Tch, he’s not even good looking. My Won Bin oppa is the best. Jaejoong and Jessica can date all they want and I won’t even care.” Dara is breathing hard after ranting.

 

“Yaahhh! Why do you sound so defensive?  Darong, answer your phone now. Have mercy on the poor Kim Jaejoong. Gaahhhh, that’s 96 missed calls already.” Bommie is trying to stop herself from laughing. She knows why Dara is acting that way but she will let her best friend discover that for herself.  A friend or more than just a friend, only Dara can answer what she truly feels for Jae.

 

“Hmmmppppp, I am not taking any calls from that Jaejerk!!! Hmmpp hmmp!”  Dara left Bommie just like that. The little rabbit is still huffing in annoyance and Bom finally lets go of her booming laughs.

 

“Aigo Santokki, why are you so oblivious? What you are gonna do now Prince JJ? How are you gonna tame the wild rabbit?” Bom munched on her corn while thinking of the possible scenarios that the God of the East will do.

 

________________________________

 

“Ahhhhhh, why is Dara not picking up her phone? She has been ignoring my calls ever since this morning.” Jae ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

He’s been receiving calls from  different media outlets ever since that compromising photos of him and Jessica leaked in the net. He can’t even remember how they were captured in those positions but he swear in the name of his elephant collections, there is nothing going on between him and Jessica.

 

“Ugggghhhh, princess please answer your phone. I just miss you so much. I just want to hear your voice now. Please princess, answer your phone.” Jae clutches his phone to his ear as he waited for Dara to answer the phone. He is feeling so tired from all of these. He doesn’t care what others will think of him. All he wants right now is to talk to Dara and tell her the truth. He just wants to let her know that he is not interested in other girls. He wants her to know that all he wants is her, only her.

 

“Someone got naughty and got caught neh.” Junsu entered the room and saw Jaejoong clutching his phone like his life depended on it.

 

“Someone is being ignored.” Yoochun sat on the couch while looking at the anxious Jaejoong.

 

“Aish, why is she not picking up her phone? I swear I will hunt down whoever that bastard photographer is. How can they circulate photos like that and not think of the consequences? Why are they trying to ruin people’s lives? Jaejoong put his mobile inside his pocket and sat on the couch.

 

“Hyung, if I were you, I will go to YG building now and talk to Dara noona personally. If I were Dara noona, I will also felt betrayed. Even if you haven’t officially confessed your feelings to her, your actions speaks about how you feel for her. By this time, maybe noona is already thinking that everything that you showed to her is just you being your normal self. Nothing special since you are caught flirting with other girl.” Junsu express his opinion on my current dilemma.

 

“Hyung you better clear things with noona or all your efforts will be put to waste. Remember Dara noona has trust issues, so you better act now before everything gets worse.

 

Jae let out a heavy sigh and dialed Dara’s number again.

 

 

___________________________________________

 

Oh my gosh Jess, you little !!! How did you manage to get the great Kim Jaejoong in this compromising situation?” Yuri asks Jessica as they check the controversial photos in the net. Jessica just smirked at Yuri and raised her left brow.

 

“Wow Jess, you are in the most searched topic in all Social networking sites. I can’t believe this.” Sunny exclaimed while checking the net.

 

“Jess, why haven’t you release any statement? You have to clear this issue now.” Yoona is not feeling comfortable with her member’s latest scandal.

 

“Oh, check this out. Jessica you are gaining haters every passing second. Fans are calling you , flirt and ohhhh, a home wrecker. You better clear everything now before it’s too late. Jaejoong sunbae already denied that you are dating.” Taeyeon glance at Jessica while the latter maintains her poker face.

 

“Jaejoong sunbae also said that he is currently in love with someone else. Base on the hints he said, people are speculating that the girl is Dara Unnie.” Yoona told to Jessica. Yoona became friends with Dara during their guesting in the Idol Couple Show and she doesn’t want her Unnie to get hurt. After a while Jessica stands up and walks in the center of the room. She claps her hands to get her members attention.

 

 

“My es, publicity whether good or bad is still a publicity. As far as I can remember Jae is still single so that doesn’t make me a home wrecker right? So girls, keep calm and watch and learn from me. Who knows, I might become the future Mrs. Kim Jaejoong after this right?

 

“Don’t forget that we’ve warned you about this Jess. Remember, you will never achieve true happiness if you are stepping on someone else. I hope you don’t regret anything.” Taeyeon being the leader reminded Jessica before proceeding to the practice room. Her fellow members followed afterwards leaving Jessica alone.

 

“Tch, jealous es, just because I am the one in the spotlight and not them. Well, you just have to live with me being the most popular in the group now. Because I will not let this opportunity pass without gaining something from it.” Jessica flips her hair and started laughing while heading to the practice room.

 

_________________________________________________

 

“Tsk, tsk, tsk…..Hmmmmm….what have you done Jaejoonghyung?” Seungri is checking the leaked photos of Kim Jaejoong and Jessica.

 

“Woooooo, I didn’t know Jaejoong has a thing for plastic girl now.” Top is not happy with the current scandal that his friend is embroiled with.

 

“Ohhh, it’s the same girl again. Ji, isn’t it that you were also linked to Jessica before?” Taeyang decided to switch lighten up the mood by teasing Jiyong.

 

“Yaaahhh, why are you suddenly reminding me of that incident? I don’t want to remember that part of my life. I was set up okay. No offense to Jessica but she is nothing compared to Dara. Heck, she should not be even compared to Dara.” Jiyong vehemently denied his association with Jessica.

 

“But I still can’t believe that Jae will be caught getting cozy with her. Jae is very careful when it comes to being associated with girls.” Top is shaking his head as he look at the pictures intently.

 

“So, is it safe to say that team Jiyong is on the lead now?” Taeyang playfully punch Jiyong’s arms.

 

“Hey, don’t be like that guys. Let’s give Jaejoong the benefit of the doubt. I believe him when he said that he is not dating Jessica.” Jiyong told then focus his attention on his music sheet.

 

“Woooohhhhh, did you just said that. Yaaahhhh, who are you?” Top pointed his finger to Jiyong while acting surprise.

 

“Come on guys; let’s just concentrate on our new album. Remember, we will be making our comeback in Korea soon. Just few more weeks and we will be home sweet home.” Jiyong continued writing on his music sheet while having this small and beautiful smile on his lips.

___________________________________________

 

Girls, you’re invited to perform in the upcoming ASC event in Singapore on June 22. And guess who the other performers are? You will be performing alongside 2ne1.” Lee Soo Man gathered SNSD members in the conference room.

 

“Wow, that would be exciting.” Taeyeon look at her members excitedly.

 

“I want you to consult the stylist now on what you are going to wear. Remember, you are the number one girl group in Korea. We should show the public who is the prettiest in the K-Pop world.” Lee Soo Man exclaimed.

 

“Sajangnim, you don’t have to worry about that. We are runaway winner when it comes to beauty department.” Jessica smiled at Sajangnim sweetly.

 

“Hmmmm, Jessica I think you need to visit your doctor, your chin looks so weird now. “ Soo Man looked at Jessica disgustedly.

 

“I think its better if we focused on our performance Sajangnim since 2ne1 is known for their epic live performances.” Yuri suggested to their president.

 

“Non-sense!!! Just focus on your looks girls. You can always lip-synch. And besides, people will all be looking at your faces and bodies so you better give them what they want. Okay, you’re all dismiss now.” Lee Soo Man left the girls inside the conference rrom.

 

The girls sighed after their president left. When will he ever realized that they are more than just a pretty face and y body.

                                                                                                                                                                                        

“Come on girls. I’m so excited to check our new outfits. Hmmmm, I will show the public that I am more deserving to be Jaejoong’s girlfriend than that Dara Ahjumma. Hmmmpppp, get ready stick figured Dara ahjumma, I will show why boys are getting crazy over me.” Jessica excitedly went to their stylist leaving her members behind.

 

“Yeah right, dream on girl.” Yoona exclaimed which made the other girls laugh.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Girls, you will be performing in ASC at Singapore on June 22. You will be performing alongside SNSD.” YG sajangnim gathered the girls inside the conference room for a meeting.

 

“Ohh, really Sajangnim. Wow that would be exciting.” Minzy clasps her hands together.

 

“You bet Minzy. Fans are already anticipating your performances.” YG smiled at the girls.

 

“Sajangnim, we need to make a remix of our song to offer something new to the fans. We still don’t have new songs and our fans are already getting tired of our old songs.” CL can’t help but let out her concern.

 

“Neh Sajangnim. Fans are tweeting me about that. They love our music but they are now dying to hear new stuffs from us.” Bom  agreed with CL.

 

“We will do our best Sajangnim. It’s been a while since we performed in front of our fans so we will perform like this is going to be our last stage.” Dara exclaimed and the girls nodded in agreement.

 

“Nothing to worry girls. You are not considered Korea’s fiercest and coolest girl group for nothing. We will show them how live performances should be.” Sajangnim look at the girls proudly.

 

“Uhhmmm, Sajangnim, can we also sport a different style this time since we are performing in a fashion show.” As much as they like being fearless when it comes to fashion, they also want to show their feminine side. Heck, they are performing alongside SNSD, the Barbies of Korea. They are tired of being called ugly by some haters.

 

“Hmmm, Sajangnim we want a different concept this time. I think we owe it to the fans. Don’t you think it’s time we give them a glimpse of what to expect for our comeback?” Dara also speak her mind.

 

“Hmmmm, why do I feel like my girls are suddenly being conscious of their outer look?” Sajangnim looked at the girls one by one.

 

“Aisshhh, Sajangnim, just say yes neh. We also want to look pretty in public you know. We are after all girls. How can we get boyfriends if we are always styled in Dark concept?” Bom pouted cutely at Sajangnim.

 

“Boyfriend? But isn’t it that you already have a boyfriend?” Sajangnim raise his brows to the flustered Bom. Hmmmm, gotcha Park Bom. You can never hide anything from me.

 

“Aigo, sajangnim..” Bom just scratched her head while her members keep laughing.

 

“Girls you are all beautiful in your own special way. You are all unique and possessed a special charm. Okay, you can tell Xin the concept that you want for ASC show. I think, I really owe your Blackjacks that much. Okay, let’s end this now and go check on Teddy for the new remix.” Sajangnim dismissed the girls after that.

 

The girls excitedly went to Teddy to check on the new song remix. After listening to the new remixes, they went to the practice studio to learn their improved choreography. Blackjacks and other people will definitely be surprised on 22nd. They will show the public a glimpse of what the K-pop world will have once they have their much awaited comeback.

 

After practicing their dance routine, they went to Xin and discuss their ideas about the concept and style that they want to sport during the event. Xin can’t believe how fashion forward 2ne1 girls are. These girls don’t follow trends, they make new trends. Come 22nd, the whole world will witness a new side of 2ne1. The girls will affirm their title as K-pops most stylish and most talented girlgroup.

 

It’s already 2 AM when the girls call it a night or shall we say a day. Dara who brought her ranger Rover went ahead of the other girls since she will be driving back home. She went to the basement parking and was welcomed by the last person that she doesn’t want to meet as of the moment.

 

 

Deugun deugun deungun…..there goes her heart beating so fast once again.

 

“Keep calm and stay cool Dara.  Don’t get easily fooled neh. Remember Won Bin oppa is the best.” Dara is cheering herself as she went near her car and near her unexpected visitor. As she went near him, her heartbeat became faster. When their eyes met, she felt her knees turning into jelly.

 

“I miss you princess.” He went to me and enclosed me in a warm embrace. Haissshhhh, wake up Dara, don’t give in easily. This jerk has a lot of explaining to do.

 

 

My mind is yelling at me while I let myself enjoy the warmth and comfort that this guy brings to me. I can’t believe that I also missed him. But upon remembering the photos circulating in the net, I distance myself from him and greeted him halfheartedly.

 

“What brought you here Jae?” I looked in his eyes and I see mixed emotions in it. I see longing, relief, affection and happiness. I also saw this familiar look in his eyes that my heart has seen before but I refuse to name that particular emotion. No, I think I am just hallucinating when I saw that kind of emotion flashed in his eyes.

 

 

 

Author’s note: Waaahhhhhh, I am finally back. Sorry for not updating. Finally experienced the so called writer’s block. Is it going to be the end of Jaedara ship? Who’s excited for the ASC event? Who are Jessica Jung fans here? Jiyong is in Japan right now (in real life, hmmmm maybe he misses Kiko that much neh) who wants to have some Kikogon moments kekekeke?(hides from Sparta applers)

Thank you for reading and please don’t forget to leave your comments.

Follow me on twitter and let's all spread Dara love in twitterverse @anita_linda10

 

 

HENGSHO linlin_10 ^___________________________________^