THE BIG THREE

Dara's Status

 

Breaking News

 

 

K-Pop fans all over the world are buzzing over the photos circulating in the net involving idols from the Big 3. In the picture, you can see three pairs of couple wearing what looks like a couple clothes. Fans are having a blast guessing who the couples from the Big 3 are. But the big question is, what are these photos for? Is it going to be for We Got Married, Running Man or a New Variety Show? Please stay tuned for new updates.

 

 

 

SM Fan Forum

 

Top comments

 

Fan 1:  Oh my gosh, I had heart palpitations after seeing that photo. I think the SM couple is Siwon         Oppa and Yoona Unnie. Gaaaaahhhh, are  they going to star in WGM? //////////3 That's my   heart breaking after seeing their photo.

 

Fan 2:  I have a feeling it is going to be Donghae Oppa and Jessica Unnie. My Haesicca feels are coming back to life. If this is going to be for WGM, they will surely be the Best Looking    Couple in WGM. Excited for whatever this is going to be.

 

Fan 3:  Waaahhhh, why are they doing this to us? Are they trying to kill us fangirls and fanboys? But       whatever it is, I will still support this. My guess is that SM couple are from Suju and SNSD     members. Super Generation Fighting.

 

 

 

 

JYP Fan Forum

 

Top comments

 

 

Fan 1:  Base on  the girls physique, I can say that it is Suzy. The guy however, I still can't identify   him, but I believe that it is one of the members of 2PM. If this is going to be for a variety show, it would be daebak if Wooyoung and Suzy will represent JYP. They will surely make JYP Nation Proud.

 

 

Fan 2:  Yes, I agree with you. The girl is definitely Suzy, the billion dollar won girl of JYP. As for the       guy, I want it to be Jo Kwon. I believe this is going to be for a variety show, so Jo Kwon is the  best choice among the male idols of JYP.

 

 

Fan 3:  I'm betting my Wonder Girls album collection that it is going to be Suzy and Wooyoung. These    two has always been JYP's representative in variety shows. I have a feeling that this is going to      be for a new variety show.

 

 

 

 

YG Fan Forum

 

Top Comments

 

Fan 1:  I can see all the private investigators of  shippings now zooming on the picture to identify the       YG artists. My condolences to GRI, GTOP, TODAE, GDYB, CHAERA, PARK SISTERS, FAKE AND REAL MAKNAE AND MAKNAE LINE shippers, your ship is definitely out for       this show. There are so many ships within the family. Should we  expect world war 3 any time       soon.

 

Fan 2:  2ne1Bang Shippers Rejoice. Hmmm, I really can't identify them since they are pretty much           covered. But here are the list of famous ships within YG:

            CL       : Skydragon, Sunsky, Ririn, SkyTempo

            Bom    : GBom, TopBom, BomBae

            Minzy  : Mindae, Minzygon, Minyang

            Dara    : Daragon, Tabisan, Darayang, DaraDae and Pandara

 

            Whichever ship will sail to represent YG, I am sure they will do well. YG Family Fighting!!!!

 

Fam 3: Kyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Kyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My heart is screaming Daaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaagggggggoooooonnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please fangirl Gods and Goddesses, please hear my appler heart's prayers, let it be Daragon           please. We have been experiencing El Nino for how many months now, we are so Daragon deprived. Let it rain Daragon love please.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________

 

The producers, the staff and crew of the show are celebrating with the hot response that they are getting from the netizens. Advertisers are calling their network non-stop hoping  that they will be able to place their ads on their time slot. With the way things are going their show is going to make another history in Korean television.

 

 

 

 

 

At exactly 12 AM KST another teaser will be revealed which will create massive reactions from fans and speculators. Everything is going according to their plan. They really didn't made a mistake when they conceptualize this show. Inviting the artists from the Big Three is not easy but with news of them being in the show, the much needed viewer's awareness is now met.  All we need to do now is go with the plan until our broadcast. K-Pop world will definitely be in chaos.

 

 

 

____________________________________

 

Mr. Lee Soo Man is waiting for the two idols who will represent SM in the much talk about show. A lot of his artists are popular but this two are the most popular among his rooster of talents. When the idols entered his office, a smile formed on his lips. These two will definitely slay the other idols when it comes to appearance. He motioned the two to take a seat. Today, he will remind his talents to do their best because SM's reputation is at stake.

 

LSM                : Congratulations for being SM's representative.

 

Female Idol     : Thank you for choosing us Sajangnim.

 

Male Idol        : We will try to do our best Sajangnim.

 

LSM             : You will be representing SM so you must project a perfect image. I don't want netizens                  to say something that may damage SM's reputation.

 

Male Idol        : We will keep that in mind Sajangnim.

 

Female Idol : Sajangnim, do you know who are the other idols from YG and SM? We need to                           prepare.

 

LSM       : Unfortunately, I have no idea. The network made sure that idols identity will be kept                               hidden until the shooting day. I want you to be prepared. This is the best time to prove them that SM is still the number entertainment company in South Korea.

 

Female Idol    : Don't worry Sajangnim, we will surely bring home the crown. We belong to SM, we                                are number one.

 

Male Idol        : We will start practicing now Sajangnim. There is no room for mistakes. We will give                                our 100% Sajangnim and our fandom will definitely support us.

 

LSM                : Okay, I will hold on to your words. Remember, you will represent SM.

 

 

_____________________________________

 

JYP is lurking on the net when his two idols entered his office. So many issues has been hurled against him. He was glad when the network considered getting his idols for the pilot episode of their new show. This definitely will make a good impact on his Company. Netizens keep on saying that we shouldn't be included in the Big 3 anymore, since we are not actively promoting any idols. So my talents being in this show will surely affirm JYP's position as one of the Big 3.

 

Female Idol     : Hi, Sajangnim. I'm sorry if I only make it now. I just finish another photo shoot.

 

Male Idol        : Sajangnim good afternoon. Our rehearsal just ended.

 

JYP                 : Naah, take a seat you two and we will discuss something.

 

Female Idol     : Oh, is this going to be for the new show Sajangnim. I am really excited about it.

 

Male Idol     : Me Too! By the way, thank you for choosing us Sajangnim. This is a great opportunity. And we will always be part of the history because we are guesting on the pilot episode.

 

Female Idol : Yes, thank you Sajangnim, although people might be saying again that I am already                                 over exposed.

 

 

JYP                 : Both of you have never failed me. You're both doing well.

 

Male Idol   : Sajangnim, do you have any idea what will happen in the show? I really am curious                                 about the set up?

 

Female Idol     : I'm quite nervous with what they are going to make us do.

 

JYP      : They didn't discuss the full details but this is going to be a mixed of all variety shows                              existing in Korea today. So I want you to prepare. But don't be pressured guys, I just want you to get ready since you will be representing JYP. Comparisons will definitely be made among the Big 3's Idol Representative. So just do your best and enjoy!

 

Female Idol     : We will never let you down Sajangnim.

 

Male Idol        : JYP Fighting!

 

 

_________________________

 

Yang Hyun Suk is grinning like a Cheshire cat in his swivel chair. YG entertainment is on top of the game and the year is not yet over. He has so many plans but there's so little time. Bigbang is doing great in Japan. They reaffirmed their position as one of the Top K Pop acts in Japan. Bigbang members solo activities are also doing good.

 

Despite 2ne1's delayed comeback, demands for them to appear in concerts and shows keep on coming. Ever since Dara appeared in a TV drama, acting offers for TV and movie has multiplied. We are now carefully selecting which project to accept but they will have to wait because 2ne1 comeback is on my  priority list now.  I have been receiving hate tweets and emails everyday and I'm afraid that if I will not make a 2ne1 comeback this year, I might not be able to step out of YG building safely.

 

 

2ne1's album is on its final stage of completion. CL will release a solo song to kick start the official comeback of 2ne1. The girls have shoot their Ad campaign for Shinsegae-Chrome Hearts Collaboration. Can you imagine my girls snatching an endorsement deal with the largest department store in the world. Yes people largest department store in the world. And they were able to do it even if they are on semi-hiatus mode. What more if they have finally made a comeback. Ahhh, Soo Man will definitely be needing loads chill pills to relax.

 

 

My secretary informed me that the people I am waiting have finally arrive. My office door opened and I saw them entered. I can just imagine the chaos these two would create once they appeared on the new show. They have massive followings I tell you. Their chemistry is overflowing. I was able to watch a fan made video in youtube and I can't help myself but feel giddy too.

 

I looked at the guy and I can't believe the maturity that I am seeing on him now. This guy is the same guy  involve in various scandals. I'm just glad that the previous scandals didn't made negative effects on his career. He never stop working harder and all his hard work is paying now. I am proud of what this guy has accomplished so far.

 

 

I look at the girl and I couldn't be any more prouder. I knew I hit a gold mine when I saw her. She just have a unique charm that you cannot see with others. This girl is a born fighter. She never backs down from any adversaries. No amount of negativities can break her positive outlook in life. She haven't fully spread her wings but she is soaring high now. I can't wait for the time when she can finally spread her wings and see the whole world be amazed with her beauty and talent.

 

 

 

You may be wondering why I chose these two? Simple, they are my ace.  People may question my choice but my guts has never failed me. I am sure that they will do their best to make YG family proud.  

 

Female Idol   : Annyeong Sajangnim. You're always looking good but your milky white skin is a                               stand out today.

 

Male Idol   :   We miss you Sajangnim. Japan is good but there's no place like Korea. There's no                           YG Sajangnim in Japan.

 

 

YG           : Okay you two, I have already chose you among your colleagues so no need to rain                                    praises on me.            

 

Male Idol               :    You've made the right decision Sajangnim.We will do our best, promise.

 

Female Idol         :   Aigoo I'm getting nervous. You have to guide me in the show okay.

 

YG           : Guys, don't be nervous okay, it's just a simple show. Just go out there, enjoy yourselves                             and everything will be okay. Just be yourselves. We are not aiming for the award, we only want to provide the best entertainment to the people. You've known each other for a  long time so I know that you know each others strength and weaknesses. I expect you to look out for  each other.

 

 

Male Idol        :  Of course Sajangnim, no need to remind me of that. I love her and I will not let anything              bad happen to her.

 

Female Idol     : Aigoo, you are very good with words you know. But don't worry, I love you too and I                              will do the same for you. Let's show the whole world the power of our joined forces. Do you think they'll be able to survive once they saw us together again?

 

YG          : I still can't believe that you have a lot of followers, but I am glad they are very                                           supportive of your activities. They've been asking me through email and twitter and this  is my way of granting their wishes. Remember, just be yourselves and everything will be  okay. YG family fighting!!!!

 

 

At exactly 12:00 AM KST, the network finally uploaded their final teaser. A video revealing who the couple idols from the BIG three is now the most watch video in youtube. The views and comments keep coming. Some are disappointed but majority are rejoicing. Shipping world is rejoicing because three ships are sailing.

 

 

 

As the network revealed the concept of the show, a lot are anticipating for their idols endurance, strength, wit and humor. Fans will be on the look out for lots of skinship. This show is going to show all the sides of our idols. This is going to be the ultimate battle of the best of the best.

 

 

Who among the three couples will win in the first ever reality show “Idol Couple's Maximum Challenge”?

 

____________________________________

 

 

Author's Note: Just a random update. Can you guess the idols who will be representing the Big 3. Clues are already given. Can you suggest some activities that you want the couples to do in the show. Let me know of your suggestions, reactions and views of this chapter.

 

linlin_10 ^_^